New plans and unwavering Determination

"Fair enough! Okay we will shelter your people. Now, can you tell us all what is his next move and where can be the fourth piece of Yin Iron? " Said Jiang Cheng

"There are 5 important elements in the cultivation world: wood, metal, water, fire, and earth and as we know the Yin iron when distributed was placed in the 4 directions, hence all the pieces were contained in sects related to these elements. One that was contained in water remains with the Gusu Lan Sect. One contained in Earth was found in Defan. The one contained with fire was found in Wen Sect. This leaves us with one remaining piece of yin. It can be either metal or wood. My uncle must be searching the other piece but his search is without any direction. So we still have an advantage. Now we must narrow down all the sect who is either related to metallic work or wooden "

"So you are saying Wen RuoHan has the pieces hidden in Wen and Defan. If we get the third piece before Wens do we can make the balance of power even"

"Precisely. We also need to gather our forces to fight against my uncle in the mean time. I can't directly help you... but I can give you information about their inner working and plans. Right now it's all the information I can provide you all with."

"Thank you for taking the risk and informing us about all this Wen gūniáng. Now about the Defan Wens, what do you think Wanji could be the best course of action"

"Pact signed among us. Ensure the safety of the Wens. Hide Wen gūniáng and her brother in Gusu If Sect leader Wen know about her deflection"

"Hmm.."

"No! I do not agree with Young master Lan. Once the war is won... nobody will care about Us and the treaty could be treated as something done under the pressure or worse in support of the enemies. If I am sacrificing my identity, I need more than reassurances"

"I have a Plan"

"Do speak Young Master Jiang" said Lan XiChen

"What Wen gūniáng said is true. After the war, Nie Mingue would be too angry to think throughly and Jins would want anything but the threat to their power. All the other small sects are already suffering on the hands of the Wens so no one would support this treaty even if Lan QiRen himself comes at their defence. So what I am suggesting is that we slowly start merging the defan Wens into other sects so that by the time the war is over..... nobody would find any Wens of Defan and they would be safe. Once the dust settles.... these people can meet again and live peacefully. "

"I agree with A-Cheng, I think we should start integrating them only when the war starts. The world would be in too much of chaos to notice anything unusual." Added Jiang YanLi.

While the Jiang boys just smiled upon hearing the idea, Jin ZiXuan was shocked. He always thought Jiang Guniang as a meek and plain girl. He was unaware of the fact that it was Jiang YanLi who often helped her parents with sect duties and politics while her brothers practiced cultivation.

"We can also replace the Defan Wens with our trained armies so that we can take down Wen RouHan both internally and externally. It would also help us in avoiding suspicion about the sudden decrease in the Wen members." Suggested Lan ChunAi

"This seems like a nice plan if Wen Guniang agrees to it."

"I do feel like this would work. But which sect would agree to do so?"

"The Jiangs are willing to help anyone who needs it." Said Jiang Cheng

"I can also accommodate them in the Nei sect as we have similar way of living as the Defan Wens. Also Our sect is the one most near to Defan."

"I can talk to shifu and settle the rest of them in Gusu as like the Jiangs, our sect is secluded and no one would gossip about the arrival of new people " Lan Wangi says with determination.

"I have my trusted spies that can help in protecting Wen Guniang and Wen Gonzi within the Wen sect. They are the best at what they do. I, myself have handpicked them." Says Jin ZiXuan

"Xièxiè everyone. I will try to help you as much as I can."

"So It's decided then. We are going to find the hidden Yin Iron and also train our people to be ready for war"

And with this the meeting concluded and a new search for justice and peace began.