What is wrong with me?

The next morning every thing was quiet. Too quite for anyone's liking. Today Wei was not behaving as a notorious kid rather like a mature person. Everyone was shocked to see this side of his. They thought 'Finally Wei Wuxian learned from his last punishment' but Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang knew better. They were dreading the moment when Wei would execute his plan. They still didn't know what exactly his plan was or for whom it was and that made them more scared. While one the other side Wei was busy acting, he was waiting for the right time to  execute his plan. Thinking about his plan Wei internally evil laughed. He remembered what happened in Library the day before.

In the Library

 A calm silenced prevailed in the library. Two figures sitting opposite each. One busy in his thoughts while other doing his study obediently. 'It's a sunny day today, the wind is also calm. A perfect day to roam outside and here I'm forced to sit in this old library....hmpp...' Thought Wei Wuxian. He then looked towards his classmate and thought how boring the person is. Wei could no longer take the silence of the room and finally asked in a bored voice "Hanguang Jun the weather outside is beautiful isn't it?" 

Silence

"Hanguang Jun.........Hanguang Junnnnn"

"Lan wanji......Brother Lan......Hello....Can you hear me.....are you deaf...you can't be serious....Lan Wanjiiii"

Silence

"hmpp"

Suddenly Wei got an idea and he called out in a very loud voice "Lan Zhan"  

This caught the attention of Lan zhan and he finally looked up only to glare at Wei Wuxian. Seeing his cold glare Wei internally gulped. Raising both of his hands in the air he defended himself 

"Hey don't look at me like that. I was calling your name since forever but you were not responding so I thought to call you by your birth name. I did not mean to disrespect you." 

"Do not call me by my name again" Warned Lan Zhan. 

"ok ok I won't do it again. I just wanted to know when can I leave" 

"when you are done writing  the rules for the day" Saying this Lan Wanji went back to his studies while a frustrated Wei sulked. He finished his writing as soon as possible. Showing his work to the younger Lan, Wei wuxian literally ran from the Library holding his aching hand .

END OF THE SCENE

Lan zhan what do you think I would leave you easily? hun.. Never. I'll act all goody goody until you put your guards down and then I would finally execute my plan hahahaha.

Later that day

After attending all his classes a tired looking Wei entered the library and quietly sat down on his place. Lan Zhan was shocked looking at the troublesome boy sitting quietly at his place and doing his work but did not show it on his face. He too took out his books and started studying. Halfway through his work Wei felt the library door open. He looked up and saw a young girl clad in white gusu uniform with a headband enter the library. He could not take his eyes off the girl. Recognition flashed in his grey eyes. There standing in front of them in all her glory was the pride of gusu 'Lan ChunAi'.

Head held high Lan ChunAi entered the library and approached her brother. They talked in hushed tone and nodded at each other. Both of them finally turned towards Wei Wuxian. Lan Zhan said something but Wei did not catch a word of it as he was busy staring at the beauty in front of him. Seeing his daze Lan ChunAi raised one of her eyebrows in a questioning manner. That got Wei out of his daze. Lan ChunAi is truly enchanting He thought. A deep blush appeared on his cheeks. Looking towards Lan Wanji he saw his deadly glare. The atmosphere grew tense. Finally, Lan ChunAi cleared her throat and looked Wei in the eye and said "Today you are dismissed early due to some urgent matter that requires our presence. You can leave now."

Giving a small nod, an embarrassed Wei hurriedly exited the library while cursing himself all the way to his quarters. One the other side Lan ChunAi had a tiny amused smile on her face which she quickly masked behind her stonic face before Lan zhan could notice. Looking at Lan Zhan, all she could see on his face was pure rage. The matter which she just informed him about plus the scene that just happened a few moments ago made Lan Zhan livid. 

Putting a hand on his shoulder Lan ChunAi once again reminded her brother of the task at hand. Both there faces grew cold. The aura emitted by the twins were chilling. Both the siblings made their way out of the library with determination showing clear in their eyes making them look mighty and admirable. Surely no one could match the grace of the lan members for even the wind of gusu blow around in grace.

A troubled red tomato entered the quarters allocated to The Jiang Sect. As Wei entered his room he had just one question in his mind 'What the hell is wrong with me'. He did not realize that someone was in his room or the fact that he said his thoughts out loud and that earned him a sarcastic "Everything"  form his lovely brother Jiang Cheng. 

What the hell could be wrong with Wei Wuxian? what do you guys think.....Should we tell him or should we make him suffer? Do comment and let me know and don't forget to vote. Until the next time ciao.

♡Zin~