Return of the Twins

After the incident The Twins entered Cloud Recesses and was greeted by the Gusu Disciples warmly. Hearing the commotion outside Sect Leader Lan Xichen came outside his Room and saw his beloved siblings. It took all of Lan Xichen restrain to not run happily towards his siblings and hug them using all his Gusu upper body strength. As calmly as Lan Xichen could manage , he walked toward them with a smile brighter than sun and bigger than the whole galaxy. 

"Wangi ,A-Chún you are finally back!" said Xichen bowing . He noticed ChúnÀi's blindfold but said nothing about it for he knew his his sister more than anyone . Lan Zhan and Lan ChúnÀi bowed back and ChúnÀi gave her De-Ge a sweet smile and inquired about his well-being. Xichen replied with a i'm absolutely fine and then hugged his siblings." How was your seclusion. Wangi i expect you took good care of A-Chún. Did you encounter any trouble. Are you tired ." So on and so forth questioned Lan Xichen 

 "Good ,i did." said Lan Zhan. "Good! Uncle is waiting for you guys , come let's go." and with that the Lan siblings together went towards Lan Qiren's quarters .While on the way A-Chún asked a question that made Xichen's steps come to an halt and made Wangi stiff. She asked about their Father! Lan Xichen gave an uneasy smile and replied "Still in Seclusion. Doesn't wish to meet with anyone." A-Chún controlling her eyes from getting wet gave her brother a small smile and without another word they followed Xichen into Lan Qiren's room.

Lan Wangi knocked on uncle's room and heard a stiff and strict "come in". The siblings entered the room and upon seeing his niece and nephews, uncle greeted them with a bright proud smile. He asked them to have a seat and inquired about all their years living alone. He asked many questions and finally satisfied with their answers asked them to take rest. But before that he  asked ChúnÀi to remove her blindfold. A-Chún smiles her sweet apologetic smile but said nothing. Uncle nodes understandingly and gave them a sad smile .

 (Meanwhile the twin jades in their hearts were relieved that they were the only one that can see and has ever seen A-Chún smile or else god know how many men they would have to keep glaring at.)

With that Lan Zhan and Lan ChúnÀi bid their uncle Goodbye while Lan Xichen stayed to discuss some sect issues with Uncle. Lan zhan and Chún silently went in the direction of the 'Quiet Room' (where their mother lived).Overpowered by emotions ChúnÀi stumbled slightly but was quickly held by lan zhan. Passing a grateful smile she stops in front of the room. 

Slowly she removes her blindfold and her eyes flutter open revealing a beautiful pair of icy blue eyes. Pooled with tears it looks as deep and magnificent as the ocean but can be as harsh as frost. Beside her Lan zhan stands with his hard rock golden eyes which seems to be going soft minute by minute. 

Both the siblings were standing still in front of the quiet room fighting their own internal battles. After a few minutes they proceeded inside the room. The room is just as they remember, with scent of their mother still lingering. A tear dropped from Lan Zhan's right eye while A-Chún was silently crying. It was their mother's room. It was as if they could still see their mother laughing, teasing, loving them. After 6 long years of living in seclusion they have finally returned home, finally returned to the quiet room, finally reunited with their mother. Neither of them said a word and the quietly sat in the room. They loved their mother very much. After her death it was impossible for the siblings to stay in Cloud Recesses. Unfortunately due to sect duties Lan Xichen could not leave hence only the Twins left their home. On the day they were leaving Lan ChúnÀi took an oath that she will stay blindfolded from this very moment and would only remove it once she will be back in the quiet room.

( The twins ALSO went into seclusion to practice self discipline and practice for immortality and have just returned home . Few more years and they would me immortals, like heck yeah!
zin~).

They stayed in that room for the rest of the day silently absorbing the warmth of the room and gaining their composure back.

It was their duty to patrol the boundary of cloud recesses at night, when they saw Jiang Sect members camping outside the cloud recesses. On further investigation they came to know that their invitation got lost somewhere and that wei wuxian has gone done the mountain to bring the invitation. Paying the members their respect the twins took few steps ahead out of earshot when ChúnÀi said"The mountains are known for it's cold weather. Winds can be harsh at night". Nothing more was to said.Giving a slight nod Lan Zhan went back whereas ChúnÀi continued her petrol.

The Lans are here!!!! They would really like it if you vote , who knows maybe Lan Zhan would speak one word extra in the coming chapter just for you guys. Until the next time ciao.

♡Zin~