What are the Wen's up to?

Today Wei YIng was again silent in class. But unlike the previous day he was quiet because he was distracted. Distracted by One and Only Lan ChunAi. 

She is such a bright student. Always attentive. having knowledge like none other. But so are all the Lans right.... then what makes HER different. She is a perfect example of snow, hard yet soft. And those eyes..... damn those eyes. They are so mysterious so untouchable. They..... She is so strong, so brave yet sometimes I feel like she is hiding a great amount of grief and pain within her making her more human. But as soon as I see it, it's gone. Having thought about it more why is Lan Sect always surrounded by gloom . Maybe it's because of....

Wei Ying's musing was harshly interrupted by Jiang Cheng's hitting. 

"Stop staring at her will you. If Old Master Lan sees you them we are done for. Plus it's very creepy "

Rolling his eyes Wei turned his attention back to the boring class.

"Your spiritual power comes from deep within yourself. So in order to enhance it one must meditate as much as possible. If....."

"Wúliáo" muttered Wei.

"What was that Wei WuXian" asked an angry Lan Qiren.

"ahhh... Xian sheng I was saying that it's so interesting and fascinating. I mean by doing meditation we can achieve so many things. " Wei finished with his best charming smile that made all the girls swoon except one.

"Ahh really. Then you won't have any problem in practicing it for 2 days in the silence room at sharp 4pm right!?"

"Xian sheng... of course" Said Wei Ying with an pained expression.

All the students started snickering after seeing this exchange.

"Silence"

and the lesson went on for the next 2 hours.

Few hours later

Wei Wuxian and his group were sitting around the mountain when he sees Wen Qing loitering around the mountains once again. Giving a lame excuse he follows Wen Qing to investigate out of curiosity. 

He saw Wen Qing take out a pin and throw it randomly in air. 

She was acting very suspicious, very conscious .

He was about to question Wen Qing but was caught by Lan WangJi just as he was about to go through the tall trees. 

"Wei WuXian why are you roaming around here. You are supposed to be in the silence room aren't you "

"Lan Wanji I think I saw someone in the back mountain so I was going to check who it was. Just give me a second and I will come back I swear"

why does he always drag me. I said I will come later but no. The Lans and their never forgiving principles. Hhhmmm 

"Hanguang Jun what do you think, why are these puppets suddenly attacking people."

as usual he got no reply

"And that too normal people. They are not even cultivators. Do you know there was even a case of...."

"mmpppp" "mmmppp"

Not Again.....

After an hour and many silencing spells later

"You can go now"

"Hanguang Jun why don't you make friends..... you know I think friendship is as important as cultivation. Why don't you or Lan Chu.. "

Lan Wanji gave Wei Ying a hard glare and strolled out of the room.

Something is really wrong here.... why are the wens suddenly interested in Gusu Teachings. If Lan Wanji is not helping me then I need to find out on my own.

Hey Nie di do you want to catch some fishes shouted Wei upon seeing Nie Huai Sang

sighing Wei too walked out of the room with all the mystery surrounding him in his mind. The wens, Lans, puppets....... What is really going on and most importantly what the hell are the wens up to.

♡Zin~