Visit of the Wens

During the salute ceremony 

Many people had seen Lan ChúnÀi with a blindfold yesterday but today when she entered the blue room along with Lan Zhan without any blindfold,  it became a topic of gossip among the students. However when she raised her eyes and everyone saw just how beautiful those electrifying blue eyes were , everyone was left petrified and the gossip long forgotten.  The Jiang disciple from early gasped and said she is not blind ! But thankfully this time softly hence no one heard him.

Wei Ying's heart came to a stop when he saw just how beautiful the maiden was. He has never seen such a gorgeous lady before no wonder they call her the pure jade of Gusu. She totally deserves it.

Ignoring all the gaping eyes the Lan siblings took their place . Eyes looking straight ahead with perfect posture. They were the epitome of grace.

Soon Old Master Lan entered the room and the salute ceremony started.  One by one all the Sect members came and Introduced themselves, each bringing a unique gift with themselves.

When Jin Zixuan along with a jin disciple was saluting shaking of ground was felt. However before anything could happen lan zhan drew a blue glowing talisman in air and struck it with a bang on the floor and the floor was back to normal as if nothing happened before. Everyone went silent while Lan Xichen looked at the siblings with worries hidden in his eyes. Standing up straight the twins bowed silently asked lan master Qiren's permission which was immediately given to them with a slight but firm nod. Just as the two were about to leave the room ChúnÀi produced a black tinted red rose out of her palm and raise it in the air. The rose glowed red and burst into small pieces all around the room. This was one of ChúnÀi 's creation to keep people safe in a room as no one but she herself could reverse the spell and let other people enter the room.

However before the door could slam shut only to be opened by lan ChúnÀi alone , Wei Ying sneaked out of the room. Following the footsteps Wei Ying reached at the entrance of Cloud Recesses . There he saw a group of people wearing red robes interacting with the Gusu twins. No doubt they were the disciples of the Qishan Wen sect with Wen Chao leading them. Wanting to hear the conversation happening between them Wei took few steps towards them .The thing he heard next made his blood boil.He was shocked! NO one and i repeat NO one has ever dared to say such disrespectful word to a maiden before let alone to one of Gusu's Direct Member.

No one's POV

When the twins arrived at the gate they saw Wen Sect of Qishan before them. "Wen Chao may I know what business brings you here at Gusu" asked Lan Zhan in a hard voice." Second child Lan I heard that guests are treated with utmost respect here in Gusu and look here you are not even inviting me in, well I'm beginning to doubt about the said things" came the arrogant reply of Wen Chao." Forgive me for interrupting young master Wen but if I may ask what was the meaning of using the spell earlier " Lan ChúnÀi frosty voice send chills down the spine of all Wen disciples but Wen Chao." So it is true then that the most pious person of Gusu has finally returned home. The prominent niece of Lan Qiren 'Lan ChúnÀi' . You certainly are as beautiful as they say, believe me I know a beauty when I see one. I wonder how such a beauty is still untainted. If you want I can oh so humbly change it for you" Wen Chao said wetting his lips with a cruel smile.

The oceanic eyes of Lan ChúnÀi became as hard and harsh as frost but the face remained impassive . Just as Lan Zhan said in an angry voice "Wen Chao " ChúnÀi cooled him down with a   Wanji in a whisper so low that it was only heard by Lan zhan. "What is this stench! Is Cloud Recesses no more clean? ahhh... I can now see the reason why"  Wei Wuxian said looking at Wen Chao. "Who is this scum anyway . Oh! It's the son of Sect Leader Wen ,Wen Chao. Forgive me for my words earlier. I apologize from the very depth of my heart. Had I known it was you I would not have dared to utter such words " (would have rather used a word way more dirty than this Wei thought) Wei Wuxian said with his usual cheeky grin finally moving out of the shadows.

"How dare you! Who are you and who do you think you are to call me a scum. I can end your life right here.... "Wen Chao's angry rant was cut off by Wen Qing the famed doctor of the Wen sect." I apologize on behalf of him lan gūniáng. I am Wen Qing and this is my brother Wen Ning. We are sent here by Sect Leader Wen Ruohan as guest disciples."

Mmm said Lan ChúnÀi with eyes still as harsh as frost and led them to the Blue Room with Wei silently following them. There Lan Qiren politely and trying hard not to cough out blood due to extreme anger asked Wen Chao to leave as the Salute ceremony has already ended. He left with his disciples leaving Wen Qing, Wen Ning and few other Wen Sect Members but not before giving a creepy smile while lick of his lips to Lan ChúnÀi who in turn totally ignored it and a hateful look towards Wei Ying already plotting dangerous plans against him.

Hey ppl. What's up? I hope you all are doing fine. Another chapter is up! How was the chapter? Finally Wen Qing and Wen Ning has arrived, but what about Nie Huaisang. Don't worry he will come soon. I hope you like the chapter,  if you did don't forget to vote. Until the next time Ciao.

♡Zin~