The Yunmeng Jiang Sect

One of the top four families of the cultivation world, the Yunmeng Jiang Sect was founded by a wandering swordsman-turned-cultivator Jiang Chi.

Starting from the end of Lotus Pier, after just a while of paddling, one would see a large lotus lake, more than a hundred miles in length. The wide, verdant leaves and the smooth, pink blossoms brushed shoulders against one another. As a breeze blew over, the petals and the leaves swayed as if they nodded their heads. Amid the purity and grace, one could also feel a naïve sense of clumsiness.

Lotus Pier wasn't as other-worldly as the other sects' residences, shutting their doors and refusing to let commoners come within a boundary miles away. The docks right in front of Lotus Pier's entrance often bustled with vendors selling seed pods, water chestnuts and all kinds of pastries. Runny-nosed children from households nearby could also sneak into Lotus Pier's fields to watch the cultivators practice their swords. They wouldn't be scolded even if they got caught, either. They could sometimes even play around with the Jiang Sect's disciples.

Laughter can be heard ringing in the air of Lotus Pier. A laugh so contiguous that it leaves the other person no other choice but to join in.....Well what are you all waiting for, come inside and see for yourself the famous sweet, humble and warm, Jiang Sect of Yunmeng in all it's glory.

"Wei wuxian I am telling you stop running and hand me my drawings otherwise I will make sure you regret it." irritation clear in the voice. Well who could it be.....hmm...of course it's our stony boy JIANG CHENG!!!👏👏👏👏

"Ah...A-Cheng that will happen only once you catch me ,which is impossible." Wei ying said with eyes cracking with laughter showing his tongue to Jiang Cheng. Wei's mischievous voice along with his contiguous laughter rang in the air. Just as he was about to take a turn he saw Jiang YanLi heading towards them. Wei Ying ran and hid behind her sister saying "Shijie Shijie how beautiful do you look today. Now when I think about it isn't it always that you look so exceptionally beautiful ." Shaking her head slightly she patted A-xian's head when another voice was heard behind them. "A-jie see he is not giving me my things . You wait till I catch you, you bastard . I will surely break your legs this time." said Jiang Cheng turning towards Wei Ying and hitting him on his head with his hand. "Ahhh A-Cheng is this how you treat your older brother!" wei said showing clear fake disappointment. "Youu......"Jiang Cheng's face red in anger. YanLi having heard such conversations repeatedly over the years asked wei ying what have he done this time.

"A-Xian A-Cheng stop fighting. XianXian I made Lotus ribs pork soup. Would you like to have some now ".Shijie said in her soft motherly voice. Hearing this XianXian's eyes shone bright and he threw the drawing he stole earlier from A-Cheng back to him and ran towards the kitchen shouting "I won't leave even a single drop of soup for you A-Cheng". Hearing this Jiang Cheng ran behind him as usual warning him.

(Hmmpp these boys 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️)

Later that day
In Lotus Main room

Jiang Fengmian had called his kids A-Cheng , A-YanLi and A-Xian to inform them that they are invited by the prestigious Gusu Lan Sect to study there and be their guest disciple. Madam Yu as usual glaring at them sat beside her husband in all her grace. Having instructed them regarding their behavior and giving them few instructions he and Madam Yu retired for the night (well not before Madam Yu glaring hard at Wei wuxian )leaving the siblings alone.

Once alone Jiang Cheng immediately turned towards Wei and said in a serious voice" Don't do something there to make us loose face. I am warning you don't cause any trouble there. It is not Lotus Pier after all! You will be punished there and we would be ashamed."

"Ahh Jiang Chang what makes you think I will create trouble there. Don't you have even a bit of faith in your big brother "said Wei Ying acting all hurt. Just as Jiang Cheng's face started to soften ,Wei cracking a huge smile said "Besides you are always there to save me are you not?" Hearing this Jiang Cheng just scoffed and said "You wish!! "
"Aaahh Jiang Cheng you cannot betray me like this. I know you love me too much to let me get punished."
Wei Wuxian said while Jiang Cheng got all worked up. "Ok ok I won't cause too much trouble there I promise." Promised wei lifting his right hand and saluting A-Cheng and Shijie. Smiling the siblings departed to their room as they had a loooonnnggg day ahead.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter . Do vote and comment to let me know what you think about this story. It's my first ever story so I could use all the support I can get😇.Until the next time ciao.

♡zin~