Intro: SUPPER

It was a different day, not that yoongi woke up differently, but it felt different, something had changed. there was something on his property....he felt it. Slowly without any have whatsoever he moved himself out of bed, not feeling tired at all. like he didn't stay up last night until 4 am. It was currently 7 in the morning, but he had slept more than enough. The man slipped into some clothes which always looked fancy, people often had mistaken him for some royalty seeing the elegant design on the fabric. But yoongi wasn't royalty, he was just yoongi. He did live in a mansion, so that may give off the wrong impression.

He left the bathroom and walked down the stairs, some of the lights flickered but he was just too unbothered by it to change the bulbs. He just looked the other way pretending he didn't even notice them. the silence of his mansion felt different, usually he felt all alone and knew he was alone, he lived alone ever since he can remember. living in a way to big house. He rarely used some of the rooms so they were all dusty. But today he didn't feel alone, there was someone here. He wasn't alone today. The Raven haired man walked to the front door and unlocked it before walking outside, the cold breeze of the morning going through his hair giving a nice view of his dark orbs. His eyes scanned around his garden and front path which led to the city, he could see the houses below the hill. but that wasn't what he was looking at. He was looking at the person who was slumped against his tree painting.

Yoongi frowned and approached the boy, who coughed covering his mouth. He sounded hurt.

"Hello?" Yoongi said. "Are you okay?"

The boy was startled by the sudden voice and looked up surprised. but he did not reply.

"uhm, are you okay?" Yoongi repeated.

The boy didn't say anything for a long few seconds which made yoongi think he might be deaf, but then he shrugged.

"Can you tell me what happened? Are you sick?"

the boy shrugged again.

"can you call me your name then?" Yoongi frowned a little. Why couldn't the boy tell him anything, it was clear the boy wasn't very healthy, he looked quite pale and weak, the bags under his eyes said it all.

The boy didn't reply but reached in his pocket taking out a small crumbled paper. He unfolded it and showed the man the letter, pointing at the right bottom. it said 'jimin' in elegant handwriting

"your name is Jimin?" yoongi asked. the boy nodded. butt hen his face scrunched up and he dropped the paper coughing again. he covered his mouth with his hand but before he could wipe his hand on his pants yoongi noticed some drops of blood and frowned concerned. "you're sick, have you seen a doctor yet?"

Jimin shook his head.

"You should go home and rest, go see a doctor too"

Jimin stared at the other and shook his head again.

Yoongi sighed, not getting what the other meant by just shaking his head. Why can't he just talk? "can you not speak?" he asked but Jimin did not reply to that at all. just starting with his enchanting eyes back at the other. "do you need help?" the raven then asked.

jimin nodded.

"Let's...head to my house then, i can make you some soup or anything" yoongi assumed someone would come ask for help if they can go home themselves so jimin must really need some help and not be able to go home on his own. so the raven offered his house for the other to enter. A little surprised when the boy accepted the offer and followed him inside. he looked at the boy who looked a bit out of place from his rich looking interriour and own clothes. but that was fine. He gave the other a small smile. "i will get you some soup, make yourself at home."

---

just a small intro to how jimin even ended up there. next we will dive right into the story and get to business lmao. i hope its interesting so far, im bad at starting a story, it always feels so odd to start something from a blank page, but i think i somewhat managed. welllll i hope yo welcome you in the next chapter! thank you for your time reading this chapter~

🌼🌼🌼