20: SUPPER (end)

a year later

The two were having their dinner together. this time both eating which they didnt do at the beginning. Yoongi and Jimin each sat at one end of the table, fully dressed as if they were going to a fancy 5 star restaurant. accessories and all. They liked to dress up themselves for dinner.

"This is really good," Jimin said, taking another bite of the soft 'meat'. His lips were a little bloody that he wiped with the white cloth next to his plate.

"It is," Yoongi replied with a smile. finishing his own plate sooner than Jimin. he looked at the boy who was still enjoying the last pieces of food. "You know, I want to get married." Yoongi said surprised Jimin who looked up with wide eyes and pointed at himself.

"to me?"

"Yes, you. who else. i only love you"

"i never thought anyone would want to marry me..." jimin chuckled and also finished his plate looking at the raven now interested.

"so, do you...want to?"

"I would love to." he replied looking at Yoongi who stood up, waking to Jimin's end of the table and cupping his face giving him a kiss.

"Then let me plan a nice day for us two."

"i want black roses"

"black ones, why so?'' Yoongi asked while collecting the dirty plates and tissues.

"black roses represent death right, if would look cute. were dead after all.'' Jimin looked at yoongi.

"hm that's cute, i will find us some roses then '' yoongi smiled. "maybe i will ask Namjoon the farmer to grow us roses''

"oh oh! and maybe we can make us our own buffet! I can make squid sausages and cut nice strips of fat tying cute bows of them, and we can make such a cute buffet for ourselves. '' Jimin smiled, feeling already excited for that moment, it wasn't even certain yet, it was just a question. "

"you're adorable, now i will clean the dishes.'' Yoongi said but before he walked away with the tray he turned to Jimin again. "have you begun that book i gifted you?"

"yes! it's interesting, but still so much to read '' jimin pouted, Yoongi had given him a book which was more like a diary of many different undead all merged into one big book. Yoongi also gave a smaller one which had some general information but the big book was going to give Jimin an idea about his new life and what to expect for the next years to come. Yoongi couldn't tell Jimin everything, Jimin had to read and experience it himself too, Jimin had to think for himself. Yoongi just wanted the best for jimin. At first the younger one was a little scared about his new self. He thought it was so strange he couldn't die and feel sick anymore, feeding himself wasn't a problem as he really did like the 'meat' he was eating now. it was better than what regular humans eat.

while yoongi was doing the dishes jimin had drifted off back into book land. sitting on the couch with the book in both hands, a small frown on his face when he read everything. not noticing yoongi had finished the dishes by now and returned to the room. Maybe because his steps were soft but probably because he was focussed on reading.

"Darling~'' Yoongi said while resting his hands on Jimin's shoulders from behind the boy. his head next to jimin's looking with him at the pages.

"oh yoongi, i didn't see you come in"

"Hmm" Yoongi reached forward, taking the book from Jimin's hands and closing it. placing it on jimin's lap. "why, i was readi-'' jimin's words got interrupted by yoongi's lips on his. A cold hand cupping his cheek gently.

"But if you're reading I can kiss you" Yoongi chuckled saying it after he parted away. Jimin blushed shyly. Yoongi connected their lips a second time, moving his lips over Jimin's, he loved how soft his lips were. it was addicting once you got a taste of them.

"You know" Jimin said this time he was the one parting from the kiss, slightly annoying Yoongi who was enjoying it. "you were very tasty that day, i enjoyed your heart"

"oh really now? i'm glad you did" yoongi grinned. He did not expect Jimin to say this right now so suddenly.

"I wouldn't mind biting into you again" jimin smiled but then caught the raven off guard when he bit into yoongi's neck giving it a playful suck.

"aish, Jimin. don't eat me alright" yoongi laughed pulling the boy off him, on his neck now a dark hickey.

"hmm, but you're so delicious" jimin's eyes flashed red when he said that with a big smile.

"you're such a hungry undead. and i love it"

"hm but i love you more, just a little hungry for you. but i will manage" jimin chuckled and connected their lips again enjoying yoongi's colder skin touching his warm one. Unlike him, Yoongi didn't have any bit of human inside of him, his heart was gone. He was snow cold and pale. but Jimin was still warm. a nice combination they thought. They were going to stay and eternity together, might as well make it more interesting.

-end-

Omgggg didbsisbs this is the end😭😭 thank you all so so much for reading my odd story💕💕💕🙏🏻🐣. I hope you enjoyed and maybe i can welcome you in another story❤

All be happy and thanks again for the support on this story😭💕🙏🏻🐣🌼

🌼🌼🌼