1: sick

After that day they first met over a month had passed and Jimin was living with yoongi after the older found out the boy didn't have a home to go back to. and on top of that Jimin was sick, but that wasn't why Yoongi let the boy stay. He wanted him to stay. There was something about Jimin that felt enchanting, like he was caught under a spell. his whole body and mind wanted to keep the boy, it wanted the boy. to see his beauty everyday and see that smile that made Yoongi feel more lost than before. Maybe there was something about Jimin that was off, or maybe there wasn't, maybe it was just a feeling of love that the raven did not understand. Either way, he was gonna heal the boy, he will make him better. That is what he promised after all.

And like each morning Yoongi woke up early in the morning, currently being in the kitchen preparing a bowl of fruits, he had been giving the boy all kinds of different foods, hoping to find one that would make him feel better. the boy had been in pain, Yoongi noticed. it hurted Yoongi to see it, he was worried. He didn't want the other to die. Yoongi had called a doctor but the appointment couldn't be done right away, the doctor scheduled it weeks later saying there was a waiting list. so all they could do was wait. Yoongi tried to feed the boy healthy things and some medicine he knew out of his head. but so far they didn't seem to be working.

The man nodded, finished preparing the breakfast and left the kitchen entering the dining room where a long table was. his eyes falling on his favorite creature. Jimin. he sat at the head of the table no longer dressed in his own old clothes but fancy wear. The outfit had a high collar and many details like gems and patterns. He looked like an actual prince....an imitation of a prince, he didn't seem to be real. Yet he was really here. Yoongi could see him breathing, he could touch his hand as a morning greeting. He could look into his eyes which seemed to draw him in right away.

"Good morning Jimin," Yoongi said. He was surprised that he got used to having someone in his house this quickly. like it was meant to be, like nothing changed. He had someone to take care of now. no longer loneliness. no longer wandering the streets or staring at the village from his balcony. acting like the demon they called him. Now he almost felt like the normal people who would go out, buy groceries and medicine, then return home to their families. He did the same, going out for food and new medicine.

Jimin smiled at him as a greeting back before his eyes moved to the covered plate. Yoongi removed the cloche and looked at the boy's reaction, which was just that beautiful smile. "I made you fruits today," Yoongi said and sat down, grabbing the fork in his hand. Feeding the boy the strawberry first. Jimin's favorite. Jimin seems to like red food the most so far. always eating those first when he ate himself. but usually yoongi feeds him the meals. Jimin just smiling at him after each meal thanking him with his eyes. Even if the boy didn't speak a word to him, Yoongi was very fond of the other. He looked precious in the way he acted. The gentle and elegant appearance of Jimin made him melt each day.

"did you like it?" Yoongi asked after feeding Jimin half of the bowl. The boy emptied his mouth gulping the juicy orange away and smiled nodding a few times. his eyes turning into crescent moons. "I'm glad, I got these fresh for you this morning. the farmer gave me his best pieces" yoongi smiled, the merchant was always very kind, giving him his best pieces each time. Yoongi said he would pay double if the man would give him the best of the best. Which the man happily accepted.

Jimin's eyes widened, intimidating he was listening and was surprised but happy. He clapped his hands silently and smiled again showing excitement. The raven chuckled and poked the fork in a piece of apple moving it to the boy's plump lips. Jimin ate the apple and they finished breakfast soon after that. Ever since jimin had went inside this mansion he haven't left the house even once. he preferred not to, only stare outside through the windows, his eyes watching the lively village down the hill seeing the smoke from their chimneys, the animals on the farm, kids on the plaza and i the fields sometimes even the marker with all kinds of foreign stuff to buy.

It's not like he wasn't allowed to, he was allowed to leave whenever he wanted, Yoongi wasnt forcing him to stay. but Jimin hasn't stepped foot outside out, himself. Yoongi thought it was odd but the boy must not feel comfortable outside. It was hard to talk to him the whole conversation, Jimin didn't talk back. He would only give a reaction, shake or nod his head. So yoongi was mostly to talk and ask the questions.

"I will prepare a bath for you, would you like that?" Yoongi asked, looking at the other as he took the dirty plate in his hands. Jimin nodded and stood up using the tissue to gently wipe his mouth and pat his clothes, straightening them neatly again. Yoongi turned around to head upstairs and give the boy his warm bath when Jimin suddenly coughed. his body slumping down as if his knees gave up. He leaned on the table one hand holding his stomach the other covered his mouth when he coughed a second time. a whine of pain left his lips.

"Ah Jimin!" yoongi rushed to the other concerned, he helped the boy up back on the chair and grabbed the tissue. wiping the drops of blood from the boy's lips before handing him he glass of water. "Here, drink some water," he said, holding it at the other's lips. jimins hands were shaking too much to do it himself. His eyes looking shocked and confused. "There, you're alright, you will be alright," Yoongi smiled and put the glass back on the table. The boy slowly calms down and takes deep breaths. "when the doctor comes he will cure you, just a little more okay? dont worry"

Jimin looked at the other and smiled again like nothing happened just now. Yoongi chuckled and stood up cupping the boy's cheeks to place a soft peck on his forehead. Jimin placed a hand on his chest, closing his eyes and tilting his head a little. giving the reaction that he absolutely loved the affectionate gesture.

"cute, I will prepare your bath now. i will come get you once it's ready"

---

there is the first chapter. i am enjoying this so far waa TT i hope you are too, i will do my best to make good chapters each time. thank you for reading and i hope to see you in the next chapter as well!

🌼🌼🌼