8: words

Yoongi had finally returned home being greeted by Jimin who was already waiting for his return in the living room, a blanket over his legs and a book in his hands.

"hello Minnie, '' he said with a smile, walking to the boy. Something looked off about him, there was something wrong. "you..okay?" Yoongi frowned now in front of the boy who stayed a bit frozen. He nodded but then slowly shook his head looking down. 'did something happen when i was gone?"

jimin shrugged.

"Something did happen didn't it..." yoongi sighed, now was the hardest part trying to get to know what exactly did happen when he was gone. it surely wasn't something fun or else jimin wouldn't admit that there was something wrong. "can you maybe..write it down? i want to help you"

Jimin hesitated for a moment but then nodded. taking the pen from yoongi and use a blank paper to write what had happened earlier today,

-that morning-

Jimin had finished his bath but Yoongi hadn't returned yet. Jimin was looking outside, he had been in the village a few times now, but only with yoongi. Shall he go out alone, explore a little. see if there was more to the place than he had seen now. Jimin didn't know if he dared to do that, he somehow felt scared of the people there, he couldn't figure out why exactly but he did not trust them. He only trusts Yoongi, something about the man made him feel so safe. like he belonged with the other.

but then after thinking very hard he chose to go out, he will never learn things if he doesn't do things on his own sometimes. He won't know anything if he doesn't try them first, rather than saying inside scared to leave alone.

and just like that he was walking through the street, his eyes looking around curiously it was a calm village, only not the eyes that were following him. He didn't like being watched like this, it gave him the creeps. But much time to think he didn't have, already feeling it rise up again. He quickly covered his mouth when he coughed painfully. his hand wetted from blood, the blood became more and more each time. it was not just few drops anymore, it was dripping now. but this was more than just a drip. Jimin looked at his hand seeing it tainted red. He whimpered in pain and coughed again this time clutching his belly and holding his throat when he gasped for air. his throat and eyes were burning so much he couldn't open them.

"Mommy, what's with him?" a kid asked, tugging his mother's sleeve.

"don't go to him, he's not human. He has been with that monster up the hill" she hissed glaring at the coughing boy. "he is from the devil too, i do not want you near him lets go"

"Really, he is from the devil too, oh god he is coughing blood. He really is one" a new voice said. "We should burn him, along with that witch in the mansion. they will infect our kind. may god protect us" the man said looking at jimin who looked down hearing the voices, he couldn't argue back. he could only look at them. "he can't even speak, he isn't human! lets go before he summons demonic spawns' ' the man quickly walked away with his wife.

-present-

"Those citizens need to stop, '' Yoongi sighed. He didn't mind them calling him names, but not jimin. Jimin didn't do anything. Jimin was sick, they shouldn't just assume things like that. Yoongi knew the others were scared of him so he didn't mind it at all, one glare and threat was most of the time enough to shut them up. but Jimin couldn't speak so he had not much to defend himself from them or explain himself. The raven was starting to feel anger not releasing. He had been silent for a while with a deep frown on his face, that was until he felt Jimin grab his hand gently with his smaller and cold hand. Come to think of it, why was Jimin so cold?

"hm?"

Jimin shook his head patting yoongi's hand softly to calm the other down. Yoongi sighed and smiled at the other, kneeling down to his eye level. The boy was so pure, well he appeared to be, but Yoongi knew better too. He cupped Jimin's cheeks and placed a soft kiss on his lips. the younger closed his eyes and his other hand let go of the book he was reading to place it on yoongi's cheek. The raven felt his heart flutter, felt the hand and tilted his head deepening the kiss and moved their lips together, Jimin's back was now against the couch the raven bent forward over him. they parted, yoongi looking into jimin's eyes that were almost shimmering as they looked back at him lovingly.

"I think i'm in love with you" yoongi said, the way he was doing everything for jimin and would feel happy with his sweet gestures he was almost certain he was starting to love the other more than he had thought. and today as a response to those words jimin smiled wide and blushed, his cheeks heating up cutely. "So cute, so beautiful" Yoongi whispered and kissed the other again. his hand now no longer on the boy's cheeks but on his waist, the other on the couch to support his own weight preventing him from falling over and squishing the boy under his weight.

Yoongi licked Jimin's lips where he had seen some blood that was starting to dry, the boy must have coughed again not too long ago. He could see he wiped his lips with his red stained sleeve. Yoongi was worried, but he didn't mind the taste of blood coming from the others' lips. He felt his tongue heat up when he licked the blood away and parted a grin on his face as he made sure to gulp it away.

"Your lips are very soft, Jimin," he said. "Are you hungry? i have some meals for you ready"

Jimin nodded, smiling flustered, one hand touching his lips. He was gonna flat away, that's how light he felt. He absolutely loved the kiss. He wanted more. but he couldn't ask the other..

---

thank you for reading, see you in the next update!

🌼🌼🌼