3: teahouse

The next morning Yoongi woke up from noises downstairs. His eyes will catch even the slightest sound so his eyes snapped open right away. He waited for a few seconds and heard it again. Now he got curious and got out of bed slipping in some fluffy slippers before leaving the room and heading downstairs. Ignoring again the flickering light on the staircase.

The noise got louder and now a wave of worry washed through him. He heard coughing from the living room. The raven rushed inside seeing Jimin on his knees clutching his stomach and mouth, seeming stuck in his cough. Gasping for air desperately after each few.

"Jimin! Darling i'm here" Yoongi said the nickname slipping past his lips naturally. He kneeled next to the other moving him out of the curled/bend position so the other's lungs will be more open. "There, breathe, breathe" yoongi said, giving the example for the panicking jimin to follow. His gasps for air were not the right way to do it. But Jimin followed the other's example and got his breathing back eventually.
The raven nodded saying he was doing good. His eyes looked at the blood on the boy's lips and chin. It was also on Jimin's hands and dropped on the floor.

He was getting worse...

"you okay now?" Yoongi asked. Jimin shook his head and a whine left his lips throwing himself against yoongi shivering slightly. The raven felt the other's forehead and frowned. He felt...Cold? He expected it to feel hot. "does it hurt now?" he asked getting nods in return. "Let's get you on the couch, okay?" Yoongi got up, putting his arm under the boy's legs and back carrying him to the couch. Yoongi isn't a sports person and was built, he was pretty average. But Jimin was too light for his size so he managed to easily pick him up. It was concerning yet Jimin didn't seem unhealthy in his body , he looked a bit skinny but that's it. He didn't look unhealthy in weight.

"Wait here, I will get you some water," Yoongi said, disappearing into the kitchen. He returned with a small towel and a glass of water. "let me" he lifted jimin's chin up and gently wiped the blood from his chin and lips, then the other's hands making sure he was all clean. "here, rinse with some water" he handed the boy the glass who took it with a shaky hand. Yoongi noticed and helped the boy by guiding the glass up so the water wouldn't spill out from the shaking.
He then wrapped a blanket around the boy and cleaned the floor.

Jimin's eyes staring at him, following every move the other made. His eyes were soft, you could see the adoration for the raven in them.

Yoongi had cleaned everything and went back to Jimin sitting down next to him. A concerned look on his face. "do you still feel pain?" he asked. Jimin shook his head. "that's good, are you tired. Do you want to sleep?" jimin shook his head. He didn't feel tired, that's why he came here. To pass time by staring out of the window. He didn't like being like this. He didn't understand what was going on. He didn't remember anything. It felt like this body wasn't his, if it was then why felt it like a big chunk was taken from him. Leaving him like a different person and with different acts and thoughts.
He teared up a little while looking at yoongi's fluffy pajama slippers.

"ah, Jimin.." Yoongi was alarmed by the sniffle and wrapped an arm around the other pulling him in a hug. He didn't like to see the other cry. It hurt him to see it. "why are you crying?" Yoongi asked but he knew the other won't be able to answer that so easily, so he wasn't surprised when the other didn't reply.

The raven comforted the other until he was calmed down and back to himself.
"how a about we go out today, lets visit the teahouse together"

Jimin thought for a moment but then gave the other his magical smile with two small nods.

"great! Let's get dressed, it will open in a few minutes'' Yoongi said checking the big clock in the living room.

-

And so they did. Currently the two were walking through the village. Making their way to the teahouse. It wasn't big, it was at the edge of the city in a small house. A warm colored cloth covering half of the front entrance. The two went inside. Jimin felt very out of place ever since he stepped foot outside the safe house of Yoongi. But he had the older at his side so he didn't feel scared

"let's sit here" yoongi pointed to a table near the window

"let's sit here" yoongi pointed to a table near the window. Jimin nodded and sat down on one of the pillows getting comfortable. It didn't take long for a kind looking man to approach them with a greeting.

"Welcome to my teahouse, here is a menu. Please let me know what you would like to order"

"Thank you" Yoongi said and watched the other leave.
Jimin looked at the very small menu for something he liked, pointing his finger at the 'peach' flavored tea.

"you want that?'' Yoongi asked to make sure. Jimin nodded. "Then I will take that too, we can share. Let's also take some snacks on the side"
They decided on their order and Yoongi looked for the man. "Taehyung!" he called for the other. The man of earlier turned around and walked to them with a smile.

"Yes, what may it be?"

"we will take the peach tea together with the rice and sweet bean snacks"

"Perfect, I will prepare it right away," the man, who was called Taehyung, said and left the table.
Jimin stared at the man until he dissapeared in the back.

"That was Taehyung, a friend of mine. I visit his teahouse often" yoongi said, noticing Jimin staring at the other. He chuckled seeing Jimin's lips form into an 'o' shape.

"he is really kind and makes the best tea here"

Jimin smiled nodding to let the other know he was listening and enjoying the little story.
It was surprisingly fast when Taehyung returned with the tea and two small cups. A long rectangular shaped plate with their rise and sweet bean snacks.

"there you go. So Yoongi, who is the lucky guest?"

"This is Jimin, he lives with me for now" Yoongi replied.

"oooh really? Nice to meet you Jimin '' Taehyung said bowing slightly. Jimin just smiled, putting a hand on his chest, his eyes turning into crescents.

"He doesn't speak, but he shows he is happy to meet you, '' Yoongi said, speaking for the others. He was getting better and better at reading Jimin's actions. He could read them faster and distinguish them from each other.

"I am glad, well I got to get back to work. I'm happy you came to visit again" he said. "please enjoy, and feel free to order more whenever you like!" Taehyung smiled kindly again and Jimin smiled back.

"Now let's try this tea. I have never ordered the peach flavor before" yoongi said pouring them their cups with the hot steamy tea.

---

And there is Taehyung👀

I hope there arent more mistakes i edited this on my phone but i might have missed some. I will try to remebr to review this later on my pc.

thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼