12: at hit of a clock

Yoongi had not slept after their moment together. He had to meet up with that doctor again in...wait. What time was it? Yoongi rolled on his back looking at the clock that was above the door. "oh fuck" he only had five minutes left. "sorry Minnie, i will be back before you wake up"

He gathered his clothes and dressed outside of the room to avoid waking Jimin from his dreamland. then silently left the house.

-

one minute before time Jungkook had arrived in front of the church, the center of the city which had a big plaza with a patterned tiled ground. He hummed looking up at the clock. The clock hit his time and Yoongi hadn't arrived yet.

"don't tell me he is going to be late" jungkook mumbled and turned his head a few times. but when he turned back around he saw the raven stand behind him, looking as elegant as always.

"Hello Doctor," Yoongi said, greeting him with a small smile.

"a-ah, hi. i was already expecting you" dr.Jeon said with a chuckle. he had not seen the other approach him, he was sure he checked every side. Jungkook must have not looked well enough. it was dark outside after all.

"you wanted to meet me?" yoongi wanted to get to it already, he had to be back home as soon as he could, not wanting to risk jimin waking up and realising yoongi wasnt home, he didn't want the boy to feel down or think things.

"Hmm yes, it's about...Jimin '' Jungkook said, getting serious, he got the hit. Yoongi wasn't in the mood to chit chat right now. "I have studied all the symptoms and latest updates you gave me. And i agree with you." the doctor said. "I didn't want to not believe the symptoms so I searched for something else only everything is pointing the same direction. my suspicion sadly is confirmed."

"How are you so sure?" Yoongi asked, he himself also didn't want to believe it was true, but even yoongi's arrows all pointed the same way. Which was why he shared his suspicion with the doctor, hoping Jungkook would find something to explain that everything wasn't like that, that it was something else.

"I have looked into your own documents, they match up for 89%. the only difference is Jimin is starting at a younger age that you. he is early which is making the symptoms worse.'' Jungkook explained. "I suggest you take the pills as I said to lessen his pain. but you have to make your choice Mr.Min"

"how long does he have?'' Yoongi asked, he had to think of it first. Well he had his own decision but he didn't know Jimin's opinion on this...

"I can't guarantee my words will be accurate but..." the doctor halted for a moment thinking. "I would say less than two weeks. it might be more but i doubt he will make it past the 14 days in his current condition. It will go downhill really quick once it takes its toll."

"I see," Yoongi sighed. He didn't like that news at all. He hoped the boy had more time.

"So, what will you do? Do you need my assistance?"

"Yes I will, I will contact you once I need your help. i have to.. prepare things first"

"So you're gonna do it?"

"Yes, if the plan changes I will let you know." Yoongi said, looking at the doctor. Jungkook hummed and grinned, giving the other a nod. He looked really amused with that answer from the man.

"That's good, I will be ready whenever you need me," the doctor chuckled before stepping back. "then i will see you around"

Yoongi stayed there watching the doctor disappearing onto the streets before he turned around and headed back home. the oddly located mansion on the hill. Lucky for him when he returned to the bedroom jimin was still fast asleep. his chest rising and falling steadily. The raven smiled and took off his clothes again slipping under the warm covers next to the boy.