7: farmer

The next day after a huge breakfast with at least six different plates of food Yoongi left the boy to bathe in private while he went back to the graveyard. First greeting his brother again before he went to the grave which had clearly Jimin's name engraved on it. It was cleaned, the overgrown leaves were gone and trimmed back. The soil looked fresh and scattered seeds ready to grow. hoseok had been busy it seems. He really fixed it up so well. The grave didn't look forgotten anymore.

"Good morning mr.min" Hoseok said, walking over to the visitor.

"Morning" the raven greeted the brunette back. both now staring at the grave.

"And, you like it? i planted flower seeds, they will grow eventually"

"it looks great, thank you for the trouble"

"No problem, I enjoy what I do after all" hoseok smiled and was about to walk away when he gasped softly and turned to the other again. "hey Yoongi, i have something to tell you" hoseok said remembering something suddenly.

"Really now, what is it?"

"I found someone who knows something about this person, this..jimin person, '' Hoseok said as he stared at the grave in front of them. "the parents of the local farmer knew the boy. I think if you want to know more you should talk to him. i'm sure he will tell you what he knows"

"oh, that's great, I will definitely try that. thank you" Yoongi smiled at the gravekeeper before the man walked away to give him privacy. Once the man was gone, Yoongi kneeled in front of the strange grave named 'Jimin'. no date just a name and that was it. not even a last name, it was odd. The whole grave felt odd. Yoongi sighed and looked around a few times before placing his hand on the freshly shuffled soil with new flower seeds ready to grow to welcome its only visitor. the man's fingers felt through the soil and he sighed deeply taking his hand back. "I won't jump to conclusions, first finish plan A" yoongi said looking at the grave, his hand feeling painfully cold which was now slowly warming up again. His strange dark eyes moving away from the grave. "Okay, lets meet this farmer then"

-

So he said so he did. He was standing in front of a wooden gate that reached no higher than his waist. his eyes watching the farmer push away his cow so he can close the fence again. It looked like a struggle but the farmer did it, and that's when he noticed the man standing right outside his property.

The man put up one finger and grabbed his stuff, placing them on the grass before approaching the guest. a guest he saw at least once in the two weeks for special requests. a good paying customer he must say.

"Mr.Min, what brought you here this morning?"

"Hello Kim, i came just to talk"

"oh how nice, sure, come on further. I just let the cows outside again" Namjoon said, opening the gate for his guest to enter. the guest who looked so oddly. he was wearing this long dark brown coat with a golden print on it, his button up and black pants made him look like a fairytale prince. well he always looked better compared to namjoon's simple jumpsuit outfit which was already dirty from mud and sand.

"So what do you wanna talk about? Is it another order?"

"no no, I'm not here for that. I came to ask about someone named Jimin, the grave keeper sent me here saying you knew more about him. I noticed his grave in the graveyard." Yoongi started, getting straight to the point. Yoongi wasn't really the person to do small talk about other things, he liked to get on with his day asap. not that he hated socializing or meeting people he knew. He just didn't like doing things that were not really doing anything to his day or himself, he liked things to have a purpose. not like talking about the weather with someone you pass by.

"Ah...yes, my parents spoke about him a while back. what do you want to know?" Namjoon said getting serious, he hadn't been asked that before.

"Well, I would like to know what happened. what kind of person he was" yoongi sat down on the bench namjoon pointed at, the farmer sitting next to him as they looked over the big fields with animals and fresh crops.

"uhm i don't know much but they told me that he was murdered. they read it in the newspaper back then. They said a kid named Jimin had been killed on the streets, it was broad daylight too. He had been stabbed with poison, the killer had said the boy was a spawn from the devil. The man was completely off the world, he wasn't really 100%. he was crazy, no one should be just able to kill someone like that, many people saw it happen I bet" namjoon said. "I never met him, it was from my parent's time, I don't know if I was even born then, probably not" he chuckled and glanced at Yoongi who was listening closely. "anyway, they said he seemed like a good boy, they didnt know him personally either, only saw him on the streets a few times, which is why they remembered the murder very well, they kind of knew the boy"

"I see, is that all you know?" Yoongi asked. He didn't expect Jimin to have been murdered. but if he had to believe everything up until now then it was clear that it was Jimin's grave. his Jimin, the Jimin he was having inside his house at this very moment. Yoongi wouldn't be all too surprised if he was honest. He was more like...didn't expect it.

"yes that's all, i'm sorry if this didn't answer your question" namjoon apologized with an apologetic smile.

"don't worry, I know enough now." Yoongi smiled and assured the other it was fine.

"so, how were the vegetables I gave?"

"Great, they were delicious. sadly not what i was seeking for, but they were great vegetables" yoongi complimented the man's crops. "Well then, I will probably return soon, I should get going now."

"ah, shall i walk you out or-"

"nah, you feed your cows, they are looking impatient. I can find the exit" yoongi smiled and nudged to the cows that were mooing loudly standing in front of the gate looking at the cart with their food and water tank to fill their containers.

"Alright, see you around Yoongi '' Namjoon smiled, his dimples showing. The farmer was a very kind man with passion for his job. That's why Yoongi went here to get the best crops in town for Jimin, knowing if this didn't work that he had tried the best of the best. if this didn't work then no other crop would.

---

and we meet namjoon! hmm im enjoying reading all the theories and guesses about jimin and who is a cannibal. its funny hehehe. i have seen one that was getting kinda close but just not right spot on. some were just way off lmao. anyway. i thank you for your time reading again and i hope to see you soon in the next update!

🌼🌼🌼