17: lifeless

Jimin didn't like it. He was angry at yoongi for doing such a thing. The boy had been sitting in yoongi's room for the last two days frowning at the man on the bed. He did eat whatever Jungkookn would make for him. seeing the doctor as yoongi's replacement for the time being. But Jungkook didn't treat him the same way. He was just a feed, clean and check up routine man. He would serve Jimin the food just how young told him he liked it, then clean the kitchen and lastly check up on Jimin's healing process. Jimin hasn't left the house yet, feeling so drained and weak to do so. walking up the stairs was already a hard task exhausting him a lot which he had to sit down for and rest.

"Yoongi, wake up now.'' Jimin said, looking at the other as he went closer to the bed. He wanted to speak to the man he loves. Now he got his own voice back he wanted to tell Yoongi he felt better, tell him he loves him. but yoongi didn't hear him, yoongi didn't reply he just laid there lifeless.

"Jimin '' Jungkook's voice was heard. The boy turned his head looking at the doctor standing there again with his list of notes. He nodded at the raven haired man and got up walking to him. "same as yesterday, how do you feel?"

"i feel fine, just exhausted quickly.'' Jimin replied. He still moved his hands and face to speak, he had gotten so used to using those to explain himself it will take a lot of time to get rid of that. It felt so natural.

"I think you should eat more, I just got back, want to have your lunch now?" Jungkook was a little concerned, Jimin was still feeling so exhausted easily. "We can continue after dinner, i think it's best for you to eat first before we continue"

"Okay '' Jimin nodded and followed the doctor out of the bedroom, looking forward to again a plate of juicy meat he liked so much. He was able to convince Jungkook to only get the most fresh and soft meats. jimin liked those the most.

-

after lunch and his daily check up he was back in Yoongi's room sitting on the side as he looked at the raven haired man, Gently running his fingers through his hair. he wasn't liking this new life it it means he will be alone forever. he didn't want anyone else that yoongi, he knew the villagers won't accept him. they never did. Yes he got 'reborn' but that didn't mean people saw him any different now. they still didn't like him, they would still call him names and threaten him. but he wasn't alone. He got yoongi and he shared the same thing as yoongi. it would be perfect. if yoongi would just wake up.

"Yo-"

Jimin got interrupted when suddenly Yoongi gasped and started coughing while sitting up in bed. Jimin's eyes were wide as plates jolted off the bed in surprise.

"yoongi!!"

"oh that hurts like hell" yoongi said, rubbing his chest where now was nothing but a cold empty hole. he knew it would be bad but he didn't expect it to hurt that much. "damn...how long was i out.." yoongi looked around, not relating jimin was here until they locked eyes. and yoongi's eyes were just as wide as Jimin's. "jimin"

"Y-you're awake!?"

"I am..you shouldn't be here...but...." Yoongi sighed and shook his head. Jungkook must have allowed the boy to go here. He knew he could trust Jungkook but he also knew Jungkook could have his soft spots too. "You..you're okay nor...right?" he asked the other, clearing his throat which felt as dry as the desert.

"i-i feel okay, don't worry...doctor says i will be fine. But you, what did you do!? why would you do that!?"

"i.. i promised to cure you, so i did what was needed" yoongi said and reached for the probably days old water on the nightstand, he really needed something to smooth his throat with now, he didn't care whatever it was.

"but you risked yourself...i thought you were dead!!"

"I am sorry. but i couldn't tell you" yoongi said and moved his legs over the edge to face jimin who stood next to him. "i didn't know if it was going to work, i knew you would be okay. but i wasn't sure about myself. I didn't know if I was weakened so much and won't be able to resurrect myself. i didn't want to give you false hope"

"okay, i forgive you"

"so your voice....it doesn't hurt anymore right?" Yoongi asked, a little concerned because Jimin was talking so freely it seemed. he wasn't used to it yet.

"It's fine, I want to talk. I really want to talk to you. I never was able to, '' Jimin said, tearing up. "I love you, I wanted to say that without getting hurt. i love you yoongi"

"i love you too" yoongi smiled and embraced jimin who jumped on top of him making them fall back on the bed. they held each other so tightly it was getting suffocating but it wasn't like they would actually die from it, so it was fine.

"We can be together forever now," Yoongi softly said while placing kisses on Jimin's cheek. "we can love forever, i don't want to be apart from you ever again"

"I would like that. '' Jimin smiled and cupped yoongi's face, pressing their lips together. unknowingly their bodys heated up. a deep desire was burning up inside of them. it wasn't helping a lot when Jimin had yoongi basically between his legs at this point and their intimate parts were pressed together.

"Aren't you hurt?" Jimin asked Yoongi with a blushing face.

"i am an undead, i feel fine" the raven chuckled and connected their foreheads smiling. "i do know that i want you....i have been gone for long enough and i want to make up for it. I love you"

---

thank you for reading, the end is so close. i hope you will stick till the end! i will see you in the next update!🌼🌼🌼