18: eternity (m)

the two did not part from each other. their lips moved together so lovingly yet hungrily. It made Jimin want to bite yoongi's lip, feeling how soft they were on his own. Which he did. He suddenly bit yoongi's lip. making the raven groan and frown at him.

"don't eat me Love" yoongi chuckled and took off his shirt. on his chest was a long cross shaped scar which was sewn together and already healed. Yoongi healed fast, so will jimin eventually, they will heal their body shells that they are living in. They cant die so easily anymore as a human. Yoongi did not need his heart anymore if it meant saving Jimin's life. He would give up all his last bits of his old human self for the other, which he did.

Jimin; s hands found their way to the man's chest gently tracing the scat feeling the stitches under his finger tip.

"does it hurt?"

"It's fading, '' Yoongi replied both taking a small pauze from the moment. Which didn't last long as Jimin wrapped his legs around the other's waist pulling him back down in a kiss. Jimin wasn't the one to be the first to take any actions but he couldn't help it. he was overwhelmed by many feelings at once, he didn't want to wait longer. He needed yoongi now. Those few days felt like an eternity to him. which is way too long to his liking.

"You're impatient," Yoongi chuckled, helping Jimin remove his shirt and drop it on the ground next to the bed. his rougher hands caressed Jimin's now exposed soft skin smiling at how healthy the boy looked. He looked so beautiful. no more too skinny and scarily pale. He looked better and the boy's skin was warm in his hand. just how it should be, no more sickness.

"I don't want to waste time.."

"we got forever now. but i will make an exception today" the raven smiled and moved down pulling jimin's pants down with him, going a little faster as the other requested for indirectly. He massages Jimin's thighs grinning at how the boy's member reacted to the close toughest so quickly. "you're still so sensitive, don't you touch there?"

Jimin shook his head with a red blushing face. "Do I have to?"

"whatever you want. but not doing so makes this so much more fun for us" Yoongi mowed back up on his knees and took off his pants eyeing jimin who got into a sitting position as well. "Let's try something else." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's face, moving it towards his semi hard member. The boy looked a little confused but then smiled looking at the other member.

"hmm '' Jimin hummed his smaller hand wrapped around the length and slowly stroked it. he may not have done these things before besides yoongi but that didn't mean he was clueless of what they were doing. He licked his lips wettening them before he placed a kiss on the tip. putting it between his soft and plump lips. yoongi's eyes were hooded as he looked at the boy who moved his lips down over his length giving it a nice good suck when moving back to the tip. It looked sinful yet lovingly. It was a little mixed. but that didn't matter now. what did matter is how fucking good it felt. Yoongi felt warm shivers go through his thighs. the boy was not sucking too hard or too fast, it was a perfect combination which was just making yoongi feel so good. His free hands made their way to Jimin's hair and combs through them before giving it a gentle tug from the pleasure he felt. That reaction made Jimin grinned and moved away from the member to smile.

"it good?"

"very good, i think it's enough" yoongi stopped the other from continuing, he didn't want to come just yet before the biggest fun had started. "if i would have a heart still it would be skipping beats for you for sure."

Jimin smiled again and lowered to his back. letting yoongi push his legs more apart. "Okay this might hurt again" yoongi warned before he pushed two wet from salvia fingers inside. He was gonna make sure to prep the boy enough before doing anything else. He didn't want it to hurt too much for jimin.

" love you '' Jimin said again. He couldn't stop saying those words. but that didn't mean it wasn't true, he really did love yoongi a lot.

"I love you too" and yoongi was more than happy to say it back every time. He used now three fingers to work the boy open well enough. Jimin didn't show many signs of discomfort. but that was mostly because jimin was used to hiding the pain, he did it everyday when he was sick. He didn't want Yoongi to worry about him so much so he always showed Yoongi his thankfulness and smiled at him everyday. so even now he didn't mind to show it did hurt a little. it wasn't something Jimin couldnt handle. He could take something after living with a disease like that. "okay, ready?" yoongi removed his fingers and aligned his member again the wet entrance of the other.

Jimin nodded with his smile still plastered on his face. The raven then slowly pushed inside, going all the way. It took a few seconds as he didnt want to go too fast with the stars.

"Okay, this stings a little more" Jimin said, trying to make it more small than it actually was.

"i will go slow '' Yoongi rubbed over jimin's flat belly in a comforting way. "If it hurts too much just tell me, we can stop anytime you want"

"no, keep going"

Yoongi smiled and nodded in reply, moving his ships back slowly before pushing back in. Jimin squeezed his eyes shut for a little moment showing some discomfort. but he didn't want Yoongi to stop. He knew this feeling would pass and be replaced with pleasure soon. and just like that it did fade away, slowly but steadily.

"There" Yoongi said and pushed back knowing this was the spot to change the moment. which it was, he grinned when he saw jimin gasp and a soft moan escaped his lips. he found the sweet spot once again. "fuck we should do this more often" yoongi said, he didnt mind doing this more. he would like that, it felt good to share such a moment with the one he loves so dearly. and now they have forever they had enough time to do this again and again.

"Me...too" Jimin said, trying to not moan too loudly knowing Jungkook was still in the house somewhere.

Yoongi sped up his hands holding jimin's legs. the other had grabbed a hold of a pillow squeezing it in pleasure while muffling his moa inside the fluffy material. but it was hard to keep it low as it was growing more inside of him, the pleasure was ready to pop any moment. Yoongi bent forward leaning on his arms so he could kiss the other. jimin put the pillow away and held onto yoongi when he came, holding the other so tightly in his arms not letting go anytime soon. Yoongi felt Jimin's legt shudder against his hips which made him feel somewhat proud of himself. He thrusted a few times more and then came after the boy. keeping his member inside this time. Jimin seemed to want that, feeling how the boy shook his head when he wanted to pull out. and who was yoongi to refuse that. He would gladly come inside.

"Everything will be okay from now on." Yoongi said softly, pressing their cheeks together as a hug. his free hand caressed the boy's head.

"i trust you" jimin whispered his eyes shut and enjoyed this very moment.

---

sorry it was a short smut, but i hope you still enjoyed the chapter. next to chapters are the last. see you then!

🌼🌼🌼