6: grave digger

Yoongi once again visits the graveyard nearby. His brother was buried here. He even got his own stone and name engraved, and Yoongi made sure it was here. He wanted it to stay here so he had asked for a spot in the grave. Even willing to pay more, its what his brother would have wanted. He wont forget him now he isn't here anymore.

He kneeled a bit down to place the small bouquet of flowers in the pot with fresh water. Looking at the just cleaned stone and small garden around it. The grave keeper always cleans the graves each month and each week refreshes the flowers with their water, knowing guests will come to bring their lost ones flowers. Like Yoongi did. 

"hello, Brother. Are you still resting nicely? Don't worry about me anymore. I am doing fine still. You would be surprised to see me still like this, but you know. I don't wrinkle like you, I do miss your complaints.. hmm" Yoongi chuckled a bit. "why did you have to go so soon..aish, well then. I will leave you be, see you later"

Yoongi turned around to leave the graveyard when he noticed the gravekeeper still working. Watering the plants of an other grave. So he walked there approaching the other.

"Hey Hoseok," he said, getting the man's attention. He stopped what he was doing to look at whoever called him.

"ah, Yoongi. You're back" the man smiled. He was always looking very warm and welcoming. But Yoongi knew more about the gravekeeper. Hoseok was kind of....A..Shady man to say it like that. 

"yes, i didn't think you would be here still"

"i got two new graves so i had to work a little longer, and i am taking my sweet time here"

"I looked at the new graves in front of them. He had no idea who even these people were and he did not really care. Yoongi didn't care a lot for others. It was no use anyway. They will all leave him, just like his brother. 
After looking around, Yoongi kept staring at the strange shaped bush nearby. 
"shouldn't you cut that a bit?" he asked.

" know, I might. But no one ever asked me to clean it, so I will ask if I can remove the grave now. We need to make space...Its been here too long i doubt anyone of that family is even alive anymore.'' Hoseok shrugged and began watering the other grave.

Yoongi who now got interested used his hands to pull the overgrown leaves away from the old stone. There was a name engraved in there. 'Jimin'

"what....." Yoongi was stunned and frowned, "no, that's not it..It can't" the first thing he thought of was Jimin, his jimin. But there is no way that Jimin got a grave, he isn't dead. Jimin was at home, he was alive. Waiting for him. He had seen him and felt him. Jimin is alive. This must be an other jimin....Right?

But Yoongi also knew that it had happened before. He knew that very well...

"uhm, hoseok?" the older started looking at the man. " Do you know anything about this person?"

"Jimin...Hmm not really, but I have seen a photo of him. He had noce dark hairs and plump lips I remember. But that was. A Long tine ago, it was in my first days of work that we happen to find a photo on the grave. But thats it."

Yoongi looked back at the stone. Could it be?... But then something inside Yoongi snapped and his eyes widened. "oh......Shit" he turned to hoseok who looked at him confused.
"Hoseok, please don't remove this grave. I will visit it, make it clean for me."

"Oh really, how kind of you" hoseok smiled, thinking Yoongi would just visit a random person's grave so they won't be forgotten like they are now. But the truth was different....Much different. 
"i will make sure it's all clean and pretty by sunrise." the grave keeper was already glad that he didn't have to remove this old spot for a new one. He didn't like it. He wanted people to rest peacefully but there wasn't enough space here to take in the new dead.

"Thank you for the trouble, '' Yoongi said and said his goodbyes before leaving the graveyard. Yoongi knew a lot of people here. He had his connection after the long time he lived in the mansion. Excluding the normal citizens that didn't trust him and called him names. 

-

Yoongi arrived back home and as soon as the sound of the front door closing was heard Jimin walked around the corner, welcoming the older with a warm hug.

"ah, hey Minnie," Yoongi said, smiling fondly at the other when he felt the tight hug. Jimin pulled away and seemed really happy to see him, which made yoongi's heart beat faster. There was just something about Jimin that was so enchanting. Yoongi was trapped in Jimin's heart and there was no escaping it anymore. 

"are you hungry? I thought of taking you out again." Yoongi knew Jimin would most likely enjoy having to choose his own food from time to time. So when they went out, Yoongi let the boy take whatever he wanted. No list to cross out everything. 

Jimin nodded, grabbing his coat already ready to go right away. Yoongi chuckled at the cute action. He didn't mean right now but it won't hurt to go a bit earlier.  

"okay, let me get your painkillers in case you need them" he said and walked off to get a new strip for in his pocket. They were almost out of pills, jinin was consuming them fast. Everyday he had around three or more episodes of his sickness and he would have to gulp down a few of the pills. Probably too much than a normal person should take but as long as it worked and it didn't hurt Jimin's health more it was fine to the two. Besides, Dr.Jeon said it shouldn't affect Jimin's sickness more than he already was.  

Speaking of Dr.Jeon, they haven't gotten any letter or news about him.... What was he doing?

"Okay, ready, let's go'' Yoongi said and while leaving the door he felt Jimin hold his hand intertwining their fingers with a big smile. The boy looked so happy, really no one would be able to tell the pain he felt in his whole body. Jimin didn't say it but he felt pain all the time. It just gets unbearably worse when his sickness kicks in so suddenly. He didn't want to worry Yoongi more so he always kept smiling. 
Besides.. Yoongi knows best.

Jimin was so thankful but could only show him his gratitude through smiles and actions. He didn't use words. Yet a part of him wanted to communicate with the other. But he just couldn't find it in him to actually open his mouth to speak. 

"Do you like it when I take you out?" Yoongi asked and glanced at Jimin who walked by his side. The boy nodded right away. "i'm glad you do-"

"It's that demon again," someone whispered, pulling their kid away from Yoongi who walked past them. "Stay away from that man. He is sent here by the devil, i know it"

Yoongi stopped in his tracks for a second and turned his head slowly to the side glancing at the lady who suddenly wasn't so confident anymore and quickly scurried away with her kid. "stupid humans, might as well curse you while im at it" yoongi rolled his eyes.

When he continued walking he felt jimin tugg his arm trying to get his attention. Which he succeeded in and the raven turned his head. "what's wrong Jimin?"

The boy pointed at where the lady stood and gave the other a questionable look.

"dont worry about it, it's nothing" Yoongi smiled, taking Jimin with him. "Oh look, we're here!"

---

I think this jimin is cute but also mysterious like even when i write im like...This character is kinda odd👁️🕴️🏻
But im here for it hajsbskdbs.

Sorry for any more errors here i typed on my phone and my eyes kept shutting so i might have missed some. I am in the train and i wanna sleep but i cant🤡

Thank you for reading see you soon in the next update!
🌼🌼🌼