14: 'meat'

Jimin still sat at the table after 'dinner'. his eyes followed Yoongi who was cleaning the table with a damp cloth making sure to remove all the dirty spots so it wont stain. Jimin was looking at him but he wasn't fully focused on the other. He was thinking deeply.

Jimin had found it odd to see a finger on his dinner plate today, but he didn't complain or question it. Yoongi knows best, he trusts yoongi. so he ate it. He not only tried it just for mainly food but also because he got the hint of yoongi's 'pinky promise'. But...now it's been a while after he ate it he felt a bit different, the burn in his throat was gone. his stomach wasn't stinging all the time. and most of all, he didn't feel the need to throw up. His body kept this food inside.

"Something wrong Jimin?" Yoongi asked, noticing the other was oddly frozen, normally jimin would move even if it was just the head. so he got a little worried, but jimin shook his head in return, giving him a smile.

"Okay, how do you feel? better?"

jimin nodded.

"I'm glad." Yoongi smiled. He wondered, will it be the right time to tell Jimin the truth?.....no he should wait for the doctor to be here. in case jimin didn't believe him the doctor might be able to change jimin's mind. speaking of the doctor, he should be here by no-

*knock knock*

Yoongi turned his head to the window, seeing Dr.Jeon behind the glass. "The doctor is here, I will open the door" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded his eyes following the raven until he disappeared into the hallway.

"Mr.Min" jungkook greeted the man.

"Welcome back doctor" Yoongi stepped aside, letting the doctor inside his house.

"how is he?"

"It seems to be working so far. but he will need more. you will do your part right?"

"mhm, of course I will. im not that, 'shady' , doctor for nothing" jungkook chuckled, his eyes darkening when he said it. "Anyway, let's see him. I think it's time to explain his new...diet to him."

Yoongi and Jungkook went inside the living room where Jimin was still sitting at the dinner table. his beautiful eyes looking at the guest and his love.

"Good evening Jimin, how do you feel? still sick?" jungkook asked. Jimin shrugged.

"he was still feeling horrible but not now. after dinner as you know" yoongi spoke for the boy, jimin gave him a smile as a 'thank you'.

"Hm yes i know. So Jimin'' jungkook pulled back a chair and sat down facing the boy who just looked back at him curiously. "Let me explain to you some things" at which Jimin tilted his head, waiting for what was to come next. "As you know Yoongi is going to feed you different food now. more specifically, human meat."

Jimin nodded slowly looking at Yoongi for a second before facing the doctor again.

"I know it may be odd at first but you will get used to it. as you may have felt yourself this meat does you good. Human meat will heal you, it's your cure. And, its tasty. not speaking out of experience by the way" jungkook chuckled and waved his hand a bit defensively before jimin was going to make assumptions jungkook ate humans. "I'm just a doctor, I don't eat humans for meals. but that's not what i was gonna say. what i was to tell you is you should not doubt the new food, your will get better. I promise you at Yoongi's request."

"Yes, just trust me on this one. you know i will do anything to heal you, this is the way Jimin"

Jimin was silent looking between the two men who just told him he will be eating human meat from now on. it was a strange thought, he didn't expect to only be eating that, not that he mind the finger, he thought it was something more symbolic. it seems it was just the start of a new chapter, along with the symbol of his pinky promise. It was cute, but a bit scary.

The two began to doubt Jimin would just go along with it until the boy nodded and gave them a big smile again. A smile Yoongi knew was positive. He let out a sigh of relief he won't have to make up lies why the meat looked so 'different' or why it tastes different. He can serve the boy freely and watch him get better until it is the big day.

"That's good, well I will leave this to you then. Come see me if you need me, I will be staying in the tavern until then, " Jungkook said, handing Yoongi a black envelope. on the front was a stamp with a vulture symbol pressed into it. Jungkook's symbol. when you saw this on a letter you knew it came from this specific doctor.

"Thank you, I will contact you when it's time. i will put my trust in you again for this, do not disappoint"

"I never disappoint good sir, the job will be done clean and secretly," Jungkook smiled and folded his hands together before grabbing his bag from the ground and turning to jimin who looked at them confused.

"I wish you a steady recovery, if you feel the pain return feel free to take painkillers again, they won't harm your healing process" jungkook said and walked to the hallway." i will take my leave now, have a goodnight you two" and with that he left, leaving the two alone again.

Yoongi looked at Jimin who was already looking at him.

"Jimin, do you want to cuddle with me?"

jimin's eyes widened, yoongi never asked for it. jimin was usually the one to make clear he wanted to be held. So this was a pleasant surprise. He nodded fast and stood up walking into yoongi's arms who walked both of them to the couch and flopped down. rolling onto his back so jimin laid on top of him, with that beautiful smile that made his eyes turn into crescent moons. a sight yoongi would never get tired of seeing.

"I love you so much. you're all I want and need. I will do everything to make you better." Yoongi said once again and gave the boy three short kisses on his plump lips. hearing the younger giggle softly and hide his face in his neck. Jimin's hand was on yoongi's cheek caressing it affectionately.

"You will be fine," Yoongi said, closing his eyes and holding the other tighter.

---

I love them. and waah, it makes me so happy seeing you all enjoy it and comment this and that, i really like it so much i wish to give you all a big tight hug for the support you show this story. thank you all again.💕🐤

and thank you, as each time, for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼