2: doctor

Yoongi sat in the bathroom on a stool, his back facing the boy who was in the hot steamy bath washing himself and relaxing his body. Jimin didn't want him to leave, he had held onto the man's sleeve shaking his head, so yoongi sat down not wanting to make the other sad by leaving, but he did turn his back to the other to give him his privacy. He wasn't a pervert. He was waiting a long time while staring at the decorated tiles with all kinds of mandala's paintings on each of them, it was very colorful in the bathroom, yoongi doesn't like a too basic look, he gave the rooms and interiors of the house warm tones to give the big spaces a more cozy feel.

finally after who knows how long yoongi heard water splashes and heard pats behind him of wet feet on the polished tiles, he was hoping the boy won't slip and fall, luckily he did and eventually felt two taps on his shoulder. Yoongi turned around slowly and looked at the other who was now wrapped up in a towel. "ah you're done" he smiled at the boy who smiled back with his beautiful smile. "Let me help you dry your hair," the raven offered, reaching for a small towel. Jimin nodded and sat down on his knees in front of Yoongi, closing his eyes when the towel was draped over his head and the gentle fingers began drying his soft locks. He really liked Yoongi, he had shown him kindness ever since he got here. From the first minute till now, Yoongi always made sure to help Jimin and said he will treat him and make him better. To Jimin yoongi was the only one that cared for him. Jimin had walked through the village but no one turned his head towards him, eventually he came here when his sickness kicked in and Yoongi was the one to offer him help. Jimin couldn't go anywhere else. He didn't know where to go, he didn't know where he even came from, he can't remember anything. He was happy he did remember his name.

"There, all dry, '' Yoongi said and stood up. "i will bring you some simple clothes, the doctor will be visiting. he send me a letter about his arrival in town"

Jimin looked up and nodded.

Yoongi then left the bathroom to get the boy some clothes that were easy to wear.

-

It was just around dinner when the bell rang echoing through the big hallway. Yoongi stood up saying he will be back, leaving Jimin with his glass of water and an empty plate. The raven opened the door and saw the doctor he had spoken to.

"hello Min Yoongi"

"welcome dr.Jeon" Yoongi said and stepped aside letting the man enter his home.

"you have an impressive house, its beautiful" Jeon said. He looked a bit young for his experience in the medical field, but Yoongi didn't question it. age doesn't matter, as long the job was done right. "So you wrote to me about someone named Jimin, is he here right now?"

"Yes, we just finished dinner. follow me, '' Yoongi said and led the man to the dining room where Jimin still sat on the chair. his gentle eyes looking at the guest curiously. the doctor approached him, placing his back on the table to greet the patient.

"hello Jimin, my name is Dr.Jeon i am here to check on you"

Jimin smiled a little and waved his hand.

"he doesn't speak" the raven said to the doctor seeing Jeon got a little confused by the other not replying in words.

"ah, that is fine. shall we move to the couch or wherever he is most comfortable?"

"the living room will do, '' Yoongi spoke for the boy. He had been watching him everyday so he knew where Jimin liked to be the most and other likes and dislikes of him. slowly he got to know more about him, it was a bit difficult since he didn't speak words.

so the three moved to the living room letting Jimin sit on the couch, dr.Jeon sit on the comfortable seat near the couch turning it to face the boy moving some fluffy pillows away from behind his back. "so, Jimin, I will ask some questions and oy can just nod or shake your head alright?" Jeon decided to change his questions so the other can reply like that as he doesn't speak.

Jimin nodded.

"Do you feel pain right now?"

Jimin shook his head.

"Does it hurt sometimes? like does it come in waves?"

Jimin nodded

"I heard you cough up blood when you cough, is that true?"

Jimin nodded

"hmm okay" the doctor wrote that down quickly. "where does it hurt?"

Jimin was silent for a moment but then began pointing everywhere on his body, pointing more times to his throat hoping the doctor will get the hint that it hurts the most in his throat.

"Okay got it, can I do some checks on you?" Jungkook asked. Jimin looked at Yoongi like a kid looking at their mother when he was asked something by the doctor. Yoongi nodded at the other saying it was fine, Jimin seemed a little uncomfortable with this new guest so he wanted yoongi to say it was alright.

"do you want something to drink or eat Jeon?'' Yoongi asked while the doctor opened his bag.

"A glass of water is fine. '' Jeon smiled and Yoongi walked to the kitchen to get the guest a drink. it took a longer time than yoongi had expected, but finally the doctor was done. he it was almost bedtime by now, the appointment took multiple hours, partly because jimin couldn't only nod or shake his head, sometimes yoongi would have to answer and explain things because jimin couldn't.

"Okay, I have my results for now," Dr.Jeon said, turning to yoongi. "I may be wrong about why I will look over them once more at my home, but I am pretty sure about this. I have never seen this disease before in my life, i cant connect it to any i know seeing the symptoms. The things he is experiencing are very bad, they are deadly for his health, he is most likely having internal bleeding somewhere which makes him cough up the blood. I am afraid he will die if he doesn't get treatment for it soon. I do not know what to give him this very moment but i will be looking further into this to advise you on the next steps if you would like"

"I see" Yoongi said, glancing at Jimin who stared at the doctor blankly. "I would appreciate the help, I can't have him die. He needs to heal."

"I will do what I can, I will write a prescription for painkillers now so he won't feel that much pain." Jeon took out a notepad and wrote them one by adding his signature to the bottom. "i dont have the supplies to give my official paper but the pharmacy owner knows me and will give you your medicine. As soon as I find something that will be better for him I will write you a letter and pass the new prescription with it. keep me updated about his condition"

"I will, thank you for your help. let me get your payment" yoongi said, leaving the room to get the promised money. Jeon accepted it with both hands bowing slightly in respect, putting the money in his bag after.

"Thank you, I will see you again soon. Jimin, take care" Dr.Jeon smiled and walked away through the front door. Yoongi shut the door and sighed approaching Jimin who looked at the floor.

"hey, you okay?" he asked. Jimin shrugged looking up, his eyes a bit confused. "you won't die okay, he will help you, if he cant i will find something myself okay. I will make you better somehow." The raven cupped the boy's face again, smiling at how Jimin's eyes closed by the squish of his cheeks. Yoongi then placed a soft and long kiss on jimin's forehead making the boy's cheeks heat up in a blush.

---

Thank you for reading again! i will see you in the next chapterrrr 

🌼🌼🌼