19: tea

Jimin was a little confused how this worked.

"No Jimin, don't be so gentle" Yoongi frowned. He was trying to show Jimin how to prepare their dinner. Jimin had been wanting to watch yoongi cook but he then asked if he couldn't try it too. So Yoongi was now teaching Jimin how to cut and divide all the parts they needed to eat. "just chop it, it's not that soft you can just push"

"oh. okay" jimin grabbed the big meat knife tighter and then swung it down, chopping a clean cut off a leg that was on their long table in the basement. here they would store everything and it was easily clean, just our water on the ground and scrub it all off then drain it.

"good! now move away the hand, we don't need that now" yoongi said and watched jimin put the hand in the bucket of ice. "now we have to remove the meat we need off the bone, don't throw all away it's a nice addition to the collection" yoongi had set up a collection. he was always saving the food's their head hanging them up on the wall, put them on the shelves, but now it was full he would just put them up in a nice tower, he would make statues and shapes of them pinning them together. Most of the heads were his own food but it was now expanding with Jimin being like him. Jimin liked the collection and was fascinated by how many yoongi already had. now knowing that yoongi was behind some of the disappearances of people in the village.

"Okay what do we need?"

"We like an even amount of fat and muscle. so we first divide those. here and here," Yoongi said, showing Jimin where to cut the meat off. which jimin did perfectly for the most part. Jimin gave yoongi the bone which was gonna be cleaned later. He then began cutting the meat in a bit smaller chunks before wrapping them up and bringing them to the ice box. freezing the meat for now.

"Okay done!" Jimin said, smiling at yoongi.

"Good work, let's clean up now," Yoongi said, closing the hand ice box and storing it away as well. Jimin used the soapy water bucket to pour it over the table and floor, scrubbing all the red blood away and wiping it to the drain.

-

"So, what else do you do?" jimin asked, he wanted to learn about who he was now, yoongi was the only one who could teach him everything.

"We wait until we're hungry, if we run out of food just simply send Jungkook a letter. He will get us a new one and then I'll let it get chopped in mostly limb pieces at the local butcher. he will do that for us for a little extra cash."

"really?" Jimin asked, a little surprised that someone would just do such a thing. "Such a strange man to do this."

"hm, I've known him for a while. He always chops my food for me. you can trust him. as long you got the coin that is" the raven chuckled.'' He walked with Jimin out of the house, and they were going to drink some tea together again. after making sure they had no more bloodstains on their skin.

"ook okay" jimin held yoongi's hand while they walked down the hill into the village. people were eyeing them suspiciously, but yoongi had told jimin to now pay attention to them. even if the people knew they wouldn't dare to attack them. if people read the strange rumors and books they would know that you can't kill an undead so easily.

The two entered the teahouse and were met with the calming atmosphere inside, listening to the soft sounds inside. Jimin looked at taehyung who was behind the counter talking to someone dressed in a long black coat...dr jeon?

"oh hello, welcome back!'' Taehyung stopped talking to the doctor when he noticed the two customers. Jungkook turned around as well and greeted them with a simple nod.

"I didn't expect to see you here," Yoongi said to the doctor.

"I came to visit someone," Jungkook said, nudging Taehyung, who was speaking with Jimin and giving him a free pastry. Jimin smiled, accepting the food happily.

"Let's sit Jimin," Yoongi said, taking Jimin's hand again and pulling him to the free table.

"I will go home now Taehyung, i will see you later" jungkook said saying his goodbye to Taehyung before leaving the teahouse.

"Okay okay, what can I get for you two?" Taehyung asked the two customers.

"we want two green tea please" yoongi ordered for them.

"Alright, coming right up. Give me two minutes" taehyung smiled, walking back behind the counter to make the tea.

"so, this is what you do each week?" Jimin asked yoongi. After a whole morning of preparing their week's food they were now relaxing in the teahouse.

"mhm, that's right. glad i don't have to keep it a secret to you anymore"

"isn't it a lot of work to do each time?"

"It is but it's fine. i can do it for two persons too"

"i can help now"

"but i like taking care of you"

"I want to take care of you too, I'm not sick anymore. I can help," Jimin smiled looking at Yoongi. He did enjoy it a lot being taken care of a lot but he wanted to return the favor as well.

"Okay then, we will talk about that later. now we just drink our tea and go home for a nice hot bath"

"perfect idea" jimin smiled and watched yoongi take his hand. he blushed when yoongi placed a quick kiss on the back of his hand.

"I am happy I can have you with me forever."

"I am too," Jimin replied with a shy smile.

Taehyung who had seen the moment silently put the cups down not wanting to interrupt the two. He quickly made his way out of there letting the two enjoy their time.

---

next chapter is the last! see you later today for the ending~

🌼🌼🌼