Chapter thirty

Hunter's POV

After practice Drew and I are the only ones remaining in the locker room.
I regard him as if he is not there, and as if I am alone.
"Come on Hunter, you cannot seriously still be mad at me!"
I whip my head around furious and finally speak to him.

"You want to talk? Fine. Explain to me, why you thought it was POSSIBLY okay to grope her?!?"

"She...... She was hurting you. I had to teach her a lesson." My fist flies before my mouth can form a word meeting his lip.
"I deserve that." He says sadly, and very matter of fact.

"You think?" I say angrily and throw my arms in the air in exasperation.

"B-but. I had a good reason." He stutters, he never stutters.

"Oh yeah? What could be your FABULOUS reason?!?"

"..... Love." Excuse me?

"What? You're in love with her?!? I hate to break this to you, but you could have just told me. Or her! Why would she trust you now?"
Drew's eye downcast and I swear he's blushing as his cheeks appear to tint pink. But he never blushes.

"N-not with her...."

"Then who? Some brunette- bimbo?"

"I guess who could say that."

"And why would she tell you to hurt my girl?" He looks up and I am shocked to see bitter tears welling up in my best friends eyes.

"Not a she. And he wouldn't want me to hurt her." He's....

"You're.....?"

"Gay. I'm gay. And oh my God I'm going to hell!" I don't care who he is, or what he did, he's still my best friend, and I must help him.

"Drew, you're not going to hell. God loves all of us equally, no matter who we love."

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes. Now, come on man! Who is he?!?"

"I can't tell you."

"Oh come ooooooon!!!! You can tell me anything!"

"Not this. I can't."

"Who-" He cuts me off with his lips pressed against mine. I am stunned, I don't know what to do or how to react. He breaks off from the kiss almost as soon as it starts and the tears leak out.

"It's YOU, you jackass! It's you. I am in love with my best friend. And I hurt his girl, because I was stupid and jealous. I- I'm so sorry Hunter...." He hangs his head and I don't know what to say or what to do so I just stand there in shock as my best friend walks away.

AUTHORS NOTE

Okay, so I know this is ridiculously short even for me,
But I had to update,
For fear I would be murdered.

I know some of my friends are extremely dangerous,
And yesterday I was looking up famous serial killers.
The resemblance both frightened, and impressed me.

There was this one guy who crawled in windows, raped them, and then killed them.

So yeah!
Short update.

Drews' gay! :)
I actually kind of ship Hew? Drunter? I can't come up with ship names Hahahah.

Love you all :)

Ttyl bishes ;)