Chapter eighteen

Hunter's POV

She agreed. She actually agreed to spend the night with me.

Now what do I do? I didn't think this through. Of course I want her to be here, but I don't want her to be uncomfortable sleeping here with me.

"I ummm... I'll sleep on the floor. You take the bed."

"Hunter , I can't ask you to do that. I'll take the floor, you sleep in your own bed."

"No, you need sleep. Ummmm maybe," I start rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly as I think of what I was about to suggest.

"Maybe what?" I grimace and look down as I say what I want but will never happen.

"We could share the bed. Never mind I'll-" My voice gets caught in my throat as I see her scoot over to make room for me on the bed.

"If you try anything I will personally castrate you Hunter James." She warns as I slide in next to her and wrap an arm around her shoulders. She snuggles into my side and rests her head on my chest. I lean down and press my lips to her forehead with a smile.

"Wouldn't dream of it princess."

This girl... She has me so confused.

She acts like she can't stand being around me, but she agreed to stay the night over. Here we are SLEEPING IN THE SAME FUCKING BED. This thought cause me to laugh slightly and her face puckers into a question.

"What?"

"I was thinking"

"About?"

"You." Her eyes snap wide open.

"What about me?" She manages to say through a sharp intake of breath.

"I've seen so many different sides to you. There is the Erika at school, who is shy, and quiet, and yet everyone notices her. There is the Erika I meet in the hallways that is infuriating and stubborn." At this one she smirks, and I force my lips not to curl into a smile of their own.

"There is the Erika I found in the rain, sobbing and vulnerable. There is the Erika that lets me hold her whenever she feels broken. And there is the Erika that invites me to share a bed with her, and threatens the safety of my man parts if I try anything."

"Oh" Is all she says. I thought I'd bring some form of response out with the man parts comment for sure.

Shows what I know.

"Yeah. And I'm still trying to find out which one is the real you." She looks alarmed

"Don't try to find out."

"Why not? Give me one good reason I should not."

"Because you might not like what you find."

Authors note

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!? THE 19Th Was MY FRIEND water_girl18's BIRTHDAY!!!! WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!!

(Lol when I wrote this chapter it was that day but I forgot to publish until now- DONT KILL ME!

Also it's meh birthday tomorrow >:D so I think I may update again tomorrow night!

And okay, so a lot of you are requesting to know what happened 'that one night' and my answer is no. Not yet, Erika is not ready. You will understand when it is time.

It will be soon though.

Thoughts on the characters?

Love and wishing Hunter was real ~Em