Chapter Twenty-Six

Hunters POV

She looks so sweet here, as she lies here with her head in my lap. I run my hand through her hair when suddenly her eyes snap open she she catches my arm and starts screaming and clawing.

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! NOT AGAIN! I CAN'T DO THIS! GO AWAY! DONT HURT ME!"
I try to get her to lie on the ground as I call her name trying to calm her and keep her from running away in her state right now.

"Erika. Erika. Erika." She won't open her eyes and she is still trying to fight me.

"What game are you playing at?!?
Just do it already!
DON'T TORMENT ME!!!! I AM BEGGING YOU! IF YOU HAVE ANY HUMANITY IN YOU JUST FUCKING HURT ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!!!!" I feel something break inside of me at this sight. My Erika, my Princess thinks I am going to hurt her. I choke back a sob and touch my shaking hand to brush back her hair off her face, and I lean down and press a kiss on her forehead.

"Oh Erika, I could never hurt you." She stills, and then I see those beautiful Hazel eyes that I love.

"Hunter!" She sobs and I clutch her tightly to my chest, I will NOT let her go. She means too much to me to hurt her ever. I hold her tightly as she shudders, and then cries again. This happens in multiple cycles until she is hyperventilating in a panic attack. Her skin is cold and clammy against my own and she shrieks in histaria.
"HE DID THIS! HE'S COME BACK TO HURT ME LIKE I DESERVE!"
I held her softly, rubbing up and down her arms to sooth her while murmuring that it'll be okay, and that I'm here to protect her.

"What did Drew do?" I asked in a quiet voice after she had calmed down, and She responded shakily.

"He tormented me. He told me... He told me that I hurt you. That its my fault for making you miserable. And then he grabbed my boob. And brought back the memories. I- I'm sorry." She turned her tearstained face back into my shirt and I clenched my fists trying to control my anger.
HOW DARE HE HURT MY PRINCESS?!?

"That no good bastard! How dare he!?! Erika that is not true at all!
You do NOT make me miserable!!!!
You make me so happy and I wouldn't rather be anywhere else then right here beside you. Oh sweetie," I cupped her chin and stared into those dark, lost eyes.
'Can I just..'

"Hunter.. why are you doing this?"
'Yes!'

"Because... This." And then I tilted her head back and kissed her with all the force and passion I've wanted to for so long. My hands leave her hips so I gently tip her head and am able to deepen the kiss. I slip my tongue past her lips and hear her moan in pleasure, causing me to grin against her mouth. She tangles her hands in my hair, and takes control. As her hands move around on my back I press a kiss in the corner of her mouth and cheek. She smiles against my lips with one arm around my neck and I smile with her.
"You didn't run," She laughs and pulls away but I won't let her go far so I snake am arm around her waist.

"You didn't give me a chance. Plus I don't know where in hell I am."

"Good, Then I'll never tell you where we are, ever again." I am not going to let her slip out of my hands.

__________________________

The fire was warm and cracking, Erika's sitting on my lap laying her head back and I'm absentmindedly wiggling her fingers.

"Hunter, what are you doing?"

"Playing with you"
'Really Hunter? God, could you have worded that differently!?!'

"Really Hunter out in the open?!" 'Derp.'

"You perv!" I laugh and she goddamn winks!

"You know it," And then she laughs with me and we lie down on the wet grass.