Chapter twentyeight

Erika's POV
Red. It is everywhere, there is so much, too much blood.
His skin is white as a sheet of paper except for the splatters of red and his eyes are glassy. I'm frozen in panic not believing what I am seeing.

"No no no no no no no no no nonononononononononono this is not happening this did not happen no no NO NO NO WAKE UP ERIKA!!!! WAKE UP!!!! WAKE UP GOD DAMMIT!!!! FUCK YOU ERIKA, WAKE UP!!!!" I am screaming and pulling on my hair now, blood curdling screams and sobs shake my body. At some point I call 911 and I have to repeat myself three times because I'm in hysterics. I grab his body from the couch and pull it on top of me, cradling his bloody arm against my cheek I see where the blade pierced his skin, he cut himself right before our bracelet starts, slicing open a vein.
Red.

"You're gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay, come on Ezekiel this isn't funny. Come on, wake up, you're supposed to correct me and tell me to call you Zeke. Come on baby.
Come on. COME ON!" I break down in sobs again, holding his lifeless form to myself, his blood seeping onto me.
I go to hold his hand and notice a crumpled up piece of paper with crusted blood encompassing it. I throw the wad of paper into the far corner of the room in disgust.
"You are NOT leaving me! This is NOT goodbye Ezekiel!!!!" That's when the paramedics showed up, and with the sirens grew my bloodcurdling shrieks.

Long after they leave I sit there, the smell of metal and blood mixing in the air. The silver glints in the light and I take the blade that pierced him and shove it slowly into my wrist then drag it across.
At first the skin is white where I pressed, then it starts seeping out.
Red. His blood mixes with my blood and the metal smell in the air intensifies with the red coming out of my wrist.
Once I start I can't stop, it is a soothing agent as I detest what is happening. Again and again, one line leads to many more and I can't stop. His blood and my blood is one on the blade, it is a numbness to the pain of what is happening. My shaky hands finally drop the blade and realize what I am doing, no NO Erika he WILL be okay! Determined that this was not the end of us I grab the note again.

Please don't cry for me,
I'm going to be okay.
Let me go Erika, please.
I can't get away, I can't escape, you know this. And I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry but I can't, and you're not going to change my mind.
Don't hurt yourself in any way for me.
I had a great time with you today and everyday we're together. I can't apologize enough for how I treat you sometimes, I can't explain it, I just lose it. You know my father-,or stepfather I mean, beats me, but you don't know the horror of it. You truly can't understand unless you feel it yourself which I wish you never had to. I will never forgive myself for what I've done, I don't want to hurt anyone else anymore.

You're probably wondering why I chose to do this now, why end it after a great day with you. And it was a great day with YOU, the rest of the day was far from that. I'm in a lot of pain as I write this, he grabbed the blade and started cutting me shouting "YOU LIKE THIS? YOU THINK THIS IS COOL? HOW ABOUT I CUT YOU!" Some of the blood that you'll see is from him doing that. I thought about running away, all we've wanted to do is escape, but I can't. There is no escape for me, because of a fucking tracker they had implanted in me as a baby.

So I decided to finish the job. Don't cry, I'm alright, finally I will get away from him. I'm not afraid to die, everyone has there time, mines almost up
and I've accepted that. Keep wearing that bracelet, with it we will be linked even through death, and we both can be released now, GO be HAPPY, I want that for you. I love you.

Asshole! To hell with him if he thinks I'm not going to cry! Also damn him if he thinks he is going to leave me now!!!!

In a way it might have been better if that was the end. In a way it hurt worse seeing him suffocating in deaths fist, but with just enough air to bear the torture longer.

I stare at his white face, the blood had been wiped off of him and they have him covered in a blanket with his cut wrist hidden from sight. He looks like a normal boy sleeping safely in his own bed at night, except for the white hospital tile and gurneys all around.
For some reason this sight angers me, they are trying to pretend like nothing happened and that he's perfectly okay and not in a coma.
Still, he looks so peaceful there, a look I'm not used to seeing on his face. For once there isn't pain in the back of his expression (or front, depending on his mood), but he is completely calm, and this look on him pulls at my heart (which he has total control over).

I move my chair from the edge of his bed to next to him and carefully search in the bed for his wrist and as I find it I lightly brush my fingers over the medical tape, hoping to have had some reaction I look at his heart monitor and see nothing. I feel despair closing in and I busy myself by tucking the corners of his blanket in as gentle as I can when anger washes over me again. Heat flashes in my eyes as I look for a source to channel my anger at and I swiftly get up and move away from his bed.
I begin punching the wall over and over again, driving my fist into the tile when I hear a masculine voice speak and I have a source to put my anger towards.

"YOU!" I exclaim and he raises his eyebrows.

"Do you mind? We are here over my son." And I lose it. I am upon him and pounding my fists into his chest as hard as I can even as my knuckles ache from impact.

"FUCK YOU! YOU MADE HIM MISERABLE!!!! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!! YOU BASTARD-" The beeping of the monitors soar and I hear it, weak but audible.

"Erika."

Authors Noteeeee
I'm sooooorrryyy for taking so long to update!!!!! I HATE not updating! But my parents took away my phone and Ipod,
Oops? Lol I gots it back now for who knows how long knowing them.

OMG OMG OMG ZEKEY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unexpected twist haha, he still aliveeeee!

I understand this is all a bit cliche, but it WILL GET INDEFINITELY LESS CLICHE!
I still have a few aces up my sleeve (and what I mean by that is damn all you readers are most definitely coming after me in an angry mob XD)
BUT DOWN THE FORK CAMILLE!!!!!!!!!! Lol I don't fancy being stabbed thank you very much.
Erika's two parts have turned into three parts (don't quote me on that), but there will be the same amount of Hunter chapters after. Sooooo it'll work out.

I have to update again since SOMEONE not saying who *cough D.J *cough decide to update twice JERKKKKKK.

Haha I'm not complaining though I love writing and reading so yeah :P.

Oh shit someone texted me like twenty minutes ago XD I should probably respond. BYEEEEEZ