The Bloody Rose *

"Oh fuck yes, damn woman you're so sexy" I straddle his hip as I ride his cock, giving him all the pleasure he wants. I don't make any noise for the fact that this guy I am fucking right now will give me all the pleasure I need. When he explode himself and is too high on the blissful feeling, that is when my fantasies will come to life. Bouncing harder on his cock he grabs my boobs squeezing them with his fat ugly fingers. I have to stop myself for throwing up all over him, the stench that radiated of him had my cheese salad curdling in the stomach. I have learnt over the years that a man has one weakness. His fucking brain that lives in his pants, you show them a little ass, leg or cleavage their putty in your hands. Their minds bend and break at your will. Normally I can drug the fuckers and then have my wicked away with them. But this guy no, he just was not drinking that drink. So I had to fuck him not really something I liked to do, but I needed him as practice. This scum bag had been selling drugs to some local kids and one happened to die.

"Fuck, yes baby, I am, ahhh fuck" I stopped moving my hips and looked down at him as he lay under me. He had a smile plastered over his lips as he closed his eyes and breathed heavy. Really you breath heavy all you did was lay there you rotten bastard. That is when I lay down so my naked body lay on top of his sweat sticking us together and reached for it, flicking it on and press the taser to his side and he jumped underneath me. Most movement I have had from him all night. I hit him again shocking him just to make sure the fucker was out and he was. I tapped his chest as I climbed off him, now my fun will begin.

After I tied this scumbag to a chair still naked of corse, I tapped his mouth shut and got myself ready. I would not play here no it was not safe here, I needed somewhere his screams would not be heard. Because if I knew one thing from all these tests I have done, is that they always scream. Then beg, some put up the big strong fuck you bitch act but they break in the end. I shower then dry my body off I never look at myself in the mirror. It is not that I feel guilt for what I do, I never do. It is the fact that my body is layered with scars, they line the skin of my stomach. Thick roughy white lines that bring back memories of why I am the person that the underground fear. The Bloody Rose that is what I am known as, it is always strange when you go to the shady part off town and here someone mention my name. They talk about me and have no idea that I'm standing right next to them, it used to make me giggle inside as I watched the fear cross their face as they talked. I slip my clothes on always black I don't wear any other colour, sitting on the bed I zip my boots up. Hearing murmurs coming from my guest. "Ah so he awakes" I slip off the end of the bed and stand in front of him watching as he slowly opens his eyes. His head lifts up and he looks at me, smiling at him "welcome back, Peter am I correct?" He tries to move his hands and fails then the starts to thrash in the chair "tut tut Peter you should know better then that, I tied them ropes tight."

As I watch him thrash around on the chair, I move around the room and pick up my black heavy bag. It has all my nick nacks inside it, my toys I like to use when I play. Placing it on the bed to unzip it and smile at my collection or instruments of death Tony like to call them. Metal chains, hand cuffs, choke wires, gags, knifes, saws, guns all ranging from stun guns to the real deal. They tend to be my last resort tho I like to play so my knifes are my favourite thing. I smile to myself but I push them aside, if I am going to get this guy out of here I'm going to have to call in some help. Pushing aside my many toys I dig in deep and pull out one of my many untraceable phones. I flick it open finding the number I needed and press the call button. Tony picked up on the second ring, "where" is all he asked I smirked "Hotel Duress, room 13" I reply. The phone goes dead I will give him shit for that later, right now time to wrap my gift up so I can play a little later.

I had to shock the fucker again would not keep still and his grunts were pissing me off. A knock on the door brought me out off my thoughts, I stood from the bed and walked over to it. Listening quietly for anything not expected I opened it up and in walked Tony. He smiled at me then frowned as he looked around the room. "Am I not paying you enough" he questions me as he looks at the room. My face is hidden from all emotion as I point to the guy sitting in the chair tucked away in dream land. He hold up his hand and waves in to big burly guys, the bomb twins. They walk around him and half lift and drag the chair out of the room there is a black van parked outside. No one is around and even if they where it is a shady part of town, no one gives a shit. They walk back into the room a few minuets later "he is in boss." He nods his head and looks at me "normal place" he asks me. I smirk and nod my head he smiles at me, "take him to the wearhouse." I turn to grab my bag off the bed and look around the room. Everything is sorted no trace of me ever been here " Johnny is going to be there tonight." I stiffen at his words and turn to face him "no" is all I say he looks at me and frowns. "You know I can't stop him, he is the boss after all."