Club Crazy*

I had like a minute to spare as I pushed  the club doors, it was not open yet so I had to go around the back way. Hearing my heels click on the solid marble floor I rushed along my way, hearing laughter and walking past burly men in black suits. All of them looking at me with raised brows, confusion written on all their faces. I know what they where thinking a woman, here, now at this time. It was unheard of for a woman to sit in on the Mafia meetings. I just rolled my eyes at them, I had somewhere I needed to be.

The bomb twins where guarding the main office doors when I got to them, they nod their heads at me as I walk past and open the door. Inside the office was full of rough looking men, they held a powerful presents about them. They all turned to look at the sound of the door closing behind me. I showed no fear as I looked at each and everyone of them, that is until I got to two men. The men's faces I would never forget, the faces that haunted my dreams. The faces that are carved into the back of my eyelids so when I close my eyes they are all I see.

"Rose, you're late" I turn my attention away from my tormenters to look into the deep hazel eyes of Johnny. "Sorry boss" I look down at the ground showing him the respect that he earnt. I watch as his feet slowly walk closer to me, watch the polished shoe gleam in the small about of light. His soft fingers lift my chin up so I look into his eyes "what have I told you about saying sorry Rose?" For a few seconds I am captured by is soul reading eyes "don't say sorry, just don't do it again." The corner of his lip twitches into a small smile, like a sexy smirk "correct, go sit with Tony we have business to discuss."

I quickly hurry over to take the empty chair that is next to Tony he winks at me as I near him. As I sit down Tony leans into me "you sure have everyone's attention" he whispers to me. I look around the room and he is correct ever man in this room has their eyes on me. I don't pay attention to any of them tho, well only two of them really have my full attention. The Bross brothers, the two men who changed my life forever. I was not planing on meeting them so soon, but most of my plans never turn out the way I want them to.

"Well now that we are all here, let's get down to business shell we" Johnny's smooth voice ehoces around the room. "I have heard some not so pleasent information, it seems we may have some bad blood within our family." I keep my cool, they can't know about me yet "it seems someone is not who they seem to be, as the cops raided one of our shipping containers last night." All eyes in the room are on Johnny as he walk around it, looking powerful and sexy as hell. "Well only a few people knew about the shipment, and them few people are in this room right now."

Tony stands up next to me and walks over to where Johnny stands, "me and the boss have been talking and it seems not just the shipment last night is out of order." Both brothers look at each other and nod, "Tony is right, one of our clubs seems to not be bringing in the right amount, but when I went over the books it seemed they were bringing in way more then enough." Everyone in the room seems to be a little jumpy, I have seen this kind of thing before. It normally means only one thing death, when a family member turns rogues there is no other way but death.

"So Paul want to tell me what the fuck is going on?" Shit I look to my left he sits right next to me. My eyes shoot over to where Tony and Johnny stand, this guy next to me looks like he just shit himself. His normally taned skin is pail white, he knows he is in shit now. "Listen Johnny I can explain" he stutters "explain, ha I would love to hear it Paul, but I already know." Paul looks wide eyed at the two men as they both pull out revolvers from their jackets. Everyone in the room moves to stand up and back against the wall, as I go to move Paul grabs me.

His skinny fingers wrap around my neck as he uses my body for a shield. "Listen boss, I had no choice, the cops had me Johnny I was going down if I did not give them something." I felt his sweaty palm push into the skin on my neck and inwardly groaned. Why do they always pick the woman, big men like these always pick the woman. "You think I won't shoot you because you have her, you're wrong" I almost gasp as he flicks the safety of his weapon and aims. I have to think fast, ok I can take this ass down.