Let The Blood Run *

Tony was back in full health and most of the things that had been messing up around the clubs. Well let's just say things have been starting to run smooth again. Two weeks had passed since the whole lot of drama had been worked up and I am happy to say, it seemed quiet. Me and Johnny well what do I say about that. The sex is great, haha the sex is perfect. In fact we are perfect. We talked thing out, he listened and believed me which was a shock. I got the mafia boss to listen, the hot headed, tough loving, asshole to listen. He may have listened but he still had his ways, so possessive since I agreed to be his girlfriend. Even if a guy looks at me he is pulling his gun out of his waistband ready to put a hole in their head. But then again I can't talk the cat claws do come out quite often. What can I say he might be a hotheaded, tough loving asshole, but he is my asshole.

Talking about my asshole my phone ring and his name pops up on the caller I.D. I smirk as I answer it.

"Hello"
"Just hello, no hi sexy or hi babe."
I smile as I reply "well it is safe to say hello then I don't mix all the men up who call me." I bite my bottom lip waiting for it.

One
Two
Three

"What fucking men Rose, done make me tap your phone, I will find them and I will fucking kill them."

Placing my hand over my mouth I try to hold my laughter in but fail. I can almost hear his angry heartbeat on the other end of the phone. "Rose it is not funny stop messing with me like that" I laugh even harder. "You know I love you babe" I managed to cough out between my fit of laughter. "Wait it is Johnny right" I bite my bottom lip a smile plastered on my face. That even that funny cat from Alice in wonderland would be envious off. "Rose" he tries to act mad but even I can see the smirk on his face. "Come to the club, I will meet you in the office, and I love you to baby." I kiss the end of the phone making big kissing sounds then place it to my ear as I hear him laugh. "Be there soon" I end the call as I slip of the end of the bed.

As I pull up to the club I walk towards the new bouncer with a happy jump in my step. Placing my hand on his shoulder I stand on my tip toes and kiss him on his cheek as he slightly blushes. I laugh and walk inside, I find it so funny a big guy like that gets so shy around girls. It is kind of sweet. I am greeted by a few of the guys as I walk towards the office area. Zach and shadow stand in front of the door. They bow their  heads as I walk over to them. "Come on guys, I might be screwing the boss but no need to bow." They both look up at me with a smirk and start laughing. I walk passed them as they follow me inside. Johnny is standing there his sexy self talking away on a phone. I check him out not caring that the room is almost full with his men. I practically remove his clothes with my eyes. He smirks at me ending his call and takes long confidence steps towards me. Placing one of his hands on my back he pulls me to him "took your time." He bends and places a light kiss on my lips, I pout as he pulls away so wanting more. His eyes shoot to my lips and then back to my eyes groaning he pulls me closer kissing he harder. "Damn woman you are going to be the death of me" his husky voice fills my every thought.

He turns to the room and nod to Tony who is standing behind his desk. "You all know about what happened two weeks ago." Everyone nods in understanding "good, today is the day we all decide, boss has allowed me to take the floor on this one." Johnny runs his fingers up and down my spine at Tony carried on talking. "I lost two good men on that day, but today we decided the fate of two more men." I let out the breath I had been holding in as I keep my eyes on Tony " Patrick and Danny Bross, they sold us out, turned their backs on their family." He pointed around the room as he talked "each of you get to make a choice, no one will hold it against you if you leave this room now." I looked at all the guys in the room waiting. "They are in the basement, today you choice to be apart of their punishment or to walk out and have a drink. No one will hold it against you if you do." I wait but no one stands up. "Good now down to business, you all know how this goes, so I am going to be a gentleman and let the lady go first."

All the men in the room turn to look at me. Shock is not on their faces but understanding instead. Johnny had informed everyone what had happened to me, I had to stand trial so to speak. If anyone disagrees with me staying in the family I would have been thrown out. But they all seemed discussed in what happened to me, not at me but at the two men that did it. I was accepted with open arms, literally they all hugged me and welcomed me to the family. Then Johnny had to do a big thing and practically make out with me in front of them. As he stared everyone down. They all got the hint, I was his. Like I said before possessive.

As I walked behind Johnny with Tony behind me and what felt like half of the world behind him. Really it was only about twenty men. I felt my heart beating fast and my blood pumping through my veins. It was all I could hear. My palms where sweating and I had no idea why. This is what I wanted, I wanted to get my revenge. To watch them beg and cry like I did. As we entered the room cold air hit me and I thanked who ever invented air conditioning. Johnny walked deeper into the room giving everyone room to pile in. But his broad back was blocking my view from seeing them. I looked down at the ground as he turned to face me. "You don't have to be in this room baby, you can walk away everyone will understand" he says with the softest of voices. I look into his eyes and smile "Johnny your in my way" he smirks at me and nods as he takes a step to the left.

My eyes fall upon them I don't blink, I don't charge at them screaming. I don't do anything but stare at them. My face blank, as I look at them all fear I had been holding in over the years just goes. They look so broken and beaten already, I feel pity for them. I walk towards them looking at their already bloody faces and clothes that look dirty with their own filth. Yes pity is what I feel, as they both look up at me I smile, not a fake one. But real. "You know I worked so hard to get to this point, to be the one standing looking down at you." I laugh with no humour behind it "but now that I am here, it means nothing, you mean nothing. And no mater what I do to you it won't change a thing, it won't bring my family back, my innocence." I shake my head, "no I am not going to hurt you, because you have already done that to yourselves." As I say them last words I walk away from them with my head held high feeling proud and happy with myself. My revenge was over now it was time for the men of the mafia to get theirs.

I walked back into the club and out of ear rang from the beat down I knew that was happening down stairs. It did not bother me that I sat just above where two men were loosing their lives. Drinking my beer that had been passed to me by the bartender. No I was happy with my life now I had the man of my dreams. A loving new family and a job that was to die for. I giggled at my own little joke. Me the bloody Rose, was no longer bloody anymore. I am just Rose now. My revenge in the name of Emily has gone, done and finished with. Now I can start my new life and who knows what new adventures it will bring.

------------------------------------------