Home Sweet Home *

Smoke was filling the room fast as I had to cover my mouth with the back of my shirt to stop from breathing to much of it in. I bent to pick up the gun that Danny hand dropped then turned around to get onto the floor where Johnny and Tony was. They were coughing their lungs out, I bent down with my bloody knife in my hands and cut away at their binds. They where my priority, I needed to get them out safe. When Johnny was free he turned to look at me placing his hand over his mouth he pointed to his brother. I nodded and started to cut at Tony's binds as Johnny untying his feet. Tony's arm looked to be in bad shape so I helped him stand and shoved the gun at Johnny. I pointed in the direction of the doors where you could just make out the light of the dying day.

Helping them move through the maze of body's and bullets that seems to be dotted around the room. We made it outside and breathed in much needed air. Helping them into a car I half help half pushed Tony into the back seat. I turn and grabbed a gas mask that was sat on the back seat. "Get him out of here Johnny" I went to go back inside as I picked up a gun but I felt a hand on my arm turning me around. "I am not leaving without you Rose" he looked in my eyes as I was having a fight with myself. I placed my hand on the side of his face and pulled his head down to mine I kissed him on the lips quickly. "I can't leave without them Johnny, they are my family" I looked into his eyes as I shoved the mask on and ran back inside of the smoking building.

---------------------------------------------

I watch the love of my life run back into that building and just stood there. I was not leaving without her, no way. I would march back into that building and drag her out if I had to. Just as I was about to walk in people can running out. Shouting to get into cars, I  knew one of the faces that ran out and I was shocked that Rose was right behind him. She was carrying a half unconscious body with Lint helping her. Lint was her family, this shocked me but now was not the time for it as she pushed open the back door to the car "get in Johnny, now." Tony moved over as she pushed Danny into the back followed by Lint and then she took the drivers side as I took the passengers.

Cars zoomed passed us as she pressed the gas making the back wheels spin before pulling the car into drive and screeching away. I was silent in my seat when a big explosion behind us make my head turn and look at the wearhouse that was now up in flames. Tony laughed "the twins would have loved that" he mumbled to himself. I turned to look at Rose "so this is your family" I pointed to Lint in the back seat. She looked at me for a second then focuses her attention to the road. "Yes Johnny, but now is not the time" I shook my head "now seems like the perfect time." She rubbed her face with her hand then returned it to the wheel. "Do you remember my story that I told you?" She asks me "how could I forget" she looks at me then nods "well, Lint and his dad are the ones who saved me that day." I take her words in as I look over my shoulder at him. He seems to be in his own world like he was thinking back to that time.

She brought my attention back to her as she carried on talking. " they found me and took me to a hospital, it was not till a few years later that I bumped into Lint again." He laughed in the back seat "yeah I remember that day, you sure had attitude back then." The corner of her lip turned into a smile. I felt a feeling of jealous push through me as I looked between them both. They seemed so close, he knew her well. But how well did he know her. I felt sick just thinking about it. Her small hand brought me away from my thoughts as she ran it up and down my leg. "He looked out for me, watched over me taught me how to look after myself." She moved her hand away from my leg to change gear then placed it back. I cupped her hand with mine "Lint is my family Johnny, that is never going to change."

The rest of the drive stayed quiet other then a few noise coming from Danny. When she pulled up to my house the gates where closed but my men where there waiting. Seeing me in the passengers seat then quickly called up to Shadow to open the gate. As Rose pulled the car to a stop and the other cars filled in behind us the gates closed. But soon as they did the house door flew open and people came running out. My moms voice could be heard from miles away as she ran towards the car. I had only just got out of the thing before I felt arms wrapping around my waist.

---------------------------------------------

I turn of the cars engine as I opened the door Lint followed my movements as he stepped out. His eyes on all the men that where around us, they all had guns. He looked at me then back at them. I smiled as I walked up to him "it's ok, I will be fine, get your guys all patched up and get out of here." He nodded his head as he turned to leave "wait" the Authority in Johnny's voice had his halt mid step as he turned to look at him. Johnny walked around the car as men helped Tony to his feet, he had lost a lot of blood. Danny had been dragged away will much less care. Johnny walked up to Lint and held his hand out towards him. "Truce" lint placed his hand slowly in Johnny's "if you hurt her I will kill you" Lint eyes went to me before he turned back to Johnny his eyes showed truth. I roles my eyes at all the male testosterone between them both.

Non of them looked like they where going to give up on the stare down they where having. So I though it would be best if I stepped in, placing my hand on each one of their chest. I lightly pushed them away and watch their hands separate. Lint turn to me and pulled me into a hug "one phone call away" he whispered into my ear as he turned and climbed into the car behind. Johnny still stands by my side as he watches them drive away and out of sight. Men still stood around us as he reaches out towards me and pulls me to his body. His hand move over me just as mine do on him. We both pull back and look at each other smiles on both of our faces. He was fine just like I was not bullet wounded.

His head dips as he presses his lips to mine. "Come home Rose" he whispers against my lips. I frown as I wrap my arms around his neck and push my body closer to his. "Shut up and kiss me properly" I bite my lip. He smirks and slams his lips onto mine as he picks me up and half runs half walks into the house.

My back slams onto a bed I had been too lost in the kiss to notice he had carried me up the stairs. I was now in is room on his bed with him looking down at me with heated eyes. I bite on to my bottom lip as he moved in closer to me his hands ran up my top and cupped my breast as he kissed along my jaw. God I was so turned on, I almost came in my pants. His fingers worked magic on my nipple rubbing it between his thumb and fingers. A moan fell out of my mouth as my head rolled back. I had to fight my inter self as I placed my hand on his chest "Johnny we should talk" I panted out the words.

He kept kissing my jaw as he whispered to me "we can talk later baby, I just want to be buried inside of you right now." My eyes rolled back as his words and I let the sensible part of my brain go.  I gripped his shirt and pulled on him, he stood back and started to undo it. I stood up and gripped my own top pulling it of my head and watching it hit the floor. He had his shirt off now showing me them sexy abs. My mouth drooled as I looked at him like it was the first time. He seemed to be doing the same thing, but it did not last long as his hand where on me again. Feeling touching groping every part of me. I moan as I kissed and sucked on the skin of his chest. "Rose, take your clothes of before I rip them off" he ordered me but I did not argue as I almost ripped them of myself.

Before I knew it we where both naked with him on top of me on his bed. His cock deep inside of me and me screaming in pleasure. I bit into his shoulder as he thrust slowly into me the sounds of our love making turned me on more. Our fingers locked together as we looked into each other's eyes. His face focuses as I am sure mine was red with heat. Our breath mixing together as we moaned in pleasure. He picked up speed as I lifted my hips to match him, our body working together as his kisses and sweet touches sent me over. I screamed out his name as the blissful feeling of pure pleasure ran through my body making me shake. He joined me a few seconds later. Our sweat slicked body's sticking together as he roles over pulling me with him. His cock still tucked away inside of me. I rest my head on his chest breathing heavy as I listen to his thumping heart.

"I love you Johnny" the words left my mouth as I feel his arms tighten around me. I look up at him with half lazy eyes as he kisses my lips "I love you Rose." With them words leaving both of our lips I place my head on his chest and close my eyes. A smile on my face a true smile on my face.

----------------------------------------------