Weakness *

( sexual, through and through, just a warning)

I drop down to my knees still keeping my eyes locked onto his. Forcing him to push up onto his elbows as he watches me with greedy increase.  His rather large cock stands up on end. He is so hard it looks painful for him, half smiling at him I wrap my hand around him. Rubbing on his already throbbing cock, I have a feeling he has been on the verge of exploding for sometime. I have barely even touched him. I hear a groan escape his lips and as my eyes come up to watch his face. I lower my head down so my lips brush against the tip of his dick. "Oh fuck" his hand shoots up gripping onto my hair. Wrapping my lips around the head of his cock I suck on him. I might as well give him the blowjob of his life as the last guy happened to miss out on his. I though to myself making me smirk on the inside.

I bob my head up and down sucking hard and moving fast. Every now and then I stop and pull back painfully slow and start running my tongue along the veins on the underside of his cock. He seems to enjoy that the most as his head lol's back and groans escape from his lips. With one last lick of his cock I stand up. His eyes shoot open as his hands shoot out and grip onto my hips he sits up pulling me towards himself. "Come here, it is my turn to play" his lust filled voice makes my belly tighten with pleasure. Within seconds I was pinned down on to the bed with him hovering over me. His lips at my neck sucking and kissing my sensitive skin. Small moans escape my own lips as I wrap my legs around his waist pushing my hips towards his. I feel his smirk on my skin.

"Please" I half moan and beg him. I don't even recognise my own voice I sound so vulnerable it shocks even myself. His head shoots up to look into my eyes I look back into his eyes as I rub my wetness along his member. "I need you, please" I beg again he groans as he pushes his hips towards mine. My eyes shoot open in shock as he enters me, stretching me, might I add a little painfully. My hand automatically shoot to his shoulders as my nails dig into him. I knew he felt it as he takes a sharp intake of breath. He watches my face his hand coming up to brush hair out of my eyes. "Sorry, I erm did not mean to hurt you" he had stopped moving soon as he went in. Don't get me wrong I was no virgin, but the size of him I felt like he had just "split me in half."

I felt his body shake above mine and I opened my eyes to look up at him. Why was he laughing. Then it hit me as my hand went to my mouth realising that I had just said that out loud I let a little laugh escape my own mouth. To anyone watching us from the outside we would look like two crazy people. Laying naked with him inside me and us both just laughing at each other. A smile a real smile formed on both of our faces. Seeing that smile on his face made my stomach clench, his is so fucking hot. I put my hands onto his chest and then I flip us over with him still inside me. I bite my lip as I slowly move my hips and his hands go to my hip. I moan as I enjoy the feeling of him inside grinding on top of him I watch him as I move faster and grind harder. His eyes roam over my body looking at my breast as his thumbs rub over my nipples making me moan louder. I can feel myself getting closer and I look into his eyes as I lean froward towards him "kiss me" moan leaves my lips.

His hands move to my ass as he pulls me closer towards himself. "Come here baby" the sex leeks from his words "your so fucking sexy." With my ass in his hand he pushes his hips upwards slamming into me I half scream with pleasure. Over and over again he repeatedly thrusts into me as his lips kiss and suck at mine. Moans and half screams escape between our kisses as he sits us up gripping my hips. "Ride my cock baby, ride me" with my hands on his shoulders I push my boobs into his face as I bounce on his cock. I am seconds away from cumming all over his dick. I know he can feel me tightening around him and I can feel his cock throbbing inside of me. He moves so quick I am yet again laying underneath him as he jackhammer into me. "I can't hold back anymore" I scream out. With the sound of our body's connecting together I explode around him just as he exploded inside of me. He grunts out as his seed shoots inside of me I can feel the warm wetness.

Rolling over so we lay side by side we both breath heavy. Sex has never felt so good. A small smile tugs the corner of my lips as I live out my high. Bliss still crossing through my body. Then movement out of the corner of my eyes catches my attention. Johnny is sitting on the end of my bed with his back to me. Worry goes through my mind had I given him what he wanted and now he would go, sees to acknowledge my existence. How could I have been so foolish he never once showed that he had feeling for me. Never once showed that he liked me in any other way but for the fact that he wanted me in his bed. Or should I say my bed. I mentally slap myself, idiot. Well I guess I walked into that one I let it go to easy should have played harder to get. He said all the right words and I was putty in his hands, I knew better then this knew better then to let a man get to me. I crush men.

Moving from my bed I stand and walk into the bathroom. I take one look over my shoulder and see him watching me. With the little amount of light in the room I can't work out the expression on his face but I am to mad to even care. "You know the way out" I let dead words slip from my lips as I close the bathroom door and turn on the shower. It hurt me to say them words but I would not show that to him. I repeated to myself in my head over and over again never show weakness.

------------------------------
"You know the way out" the emotion less words rang in my head as I sat on the bed. What did she expect from me. What did the cold heartless bitch want the look in her eyes as she said them words was death. But I saw the hurt that crushed her face as she turned. I did not know what to do anger and annoyance ran through my mind and body. Standing up looking towards the door and before I knew what I was doing I stormed towards it. I knew the way out, yes I surly fucking did but I was not done yet.

The door bent in and a little shriek was heard. knowing the look on my face I was pissed. She stood in the shower water running down her body eyes open in shock looking at him. If this was any normal day I would have taken her again and again because fuck me that body is amazing. Within two long stride I was at the glass door pulling it open and stepping into the now too small shower. Breathing heaving as the hot water beat down on my body. Never once taking my eyes away from hers, reaching out my hand goes to her rounded ass cheek and pulls her flush against my body. "Was this just a fucking game to you" venom in my words. "Boss, I did not mean to upset you" she looks down at the ground. A new wave of anger runs through me as I pushes her against the tiled wall.

"Stop fucking calling me that" I yell at her, she looks up at me "what els am I meant to call you, it seemed perfectly clear that whatever we had a few minutes ago was over." Her voice get higher as she goes on " I really hope you had fun out there boss because if you don't mind I would like to shower so I don't feel so used." Her words are like a slap across the face. My brows scrunch up in confusion at her words "used?" She shakes her head and attempts to step away from me. But I will have non of that "tell me" I ordered.

-------------------------------

I shake my head how dare he come in here after just doing that and expect answers. I am the one who should have answers. Well fuck him. "Tell me" his voice sharp and to the point. Leaving no room for arguments. "You just turn away from me like your done not even a kiss on the cheek no just turn and dismiss." I let the words leave my mouth before I even think. I look down at the ground no longer even wanting to see the look of disgust on his face. "Rose, look at me" placing his finger under my chin he lifts my head up. I close my eyes not wanting to see. For the first time in a long time I am showing weakness. Then I feel his hand move to my lower back and he pulls me closer towards his body. His lips are at my ear " I am not good with all this, but I do know one thing I am not dismissing you Rose, never." His lips touch the curve of my neck licking and kissing me. "Your mine now Rose and if I was you I would get used to that."

And as soon as it was gone it was back. The flame in my lower region was blazing my hands went to his hair my fingers running through it. As his fingers ran down between our body's locating my most sensitive area rubbing on me. Damn this was going to be a long night.

------------------------------------
Another chapter for you beautiful people I know this one is a little more racy. I hope you enjoyed it.
:)