Epilogue*

Plopping myself down on the couch I lift my legs up and place them across his legs. "My feet are killing me, oh god look at my ankles" I pout my lips out as I look down at them, swollen so badly. Closing my eyes I feel his fingers work their magical movements. I sigh relaxing further in to the seat "feel better baby?" I nod my head as I enjoy the feeling then it stops. My eyes shoot open as I see him standing up. Frowning till he bends down and tucks his arms under my knees and the other around my back. Picking me up I place my head on his chest with a smile on my face. Me and Johnny could not be anymore happier together. It has been two years, two crazy wonderful years. And we are still standing strong, stronger then ever as now I am his wife. Yes I have changed a lot in the passed two years, mellowed out a lot more and become less scary. Tho the guys soon worked out that if they moaned about my cooking, I was sure to kick some ass. I giggle to myself again at the memories.

Johnny softly places me down on the bed in a sitting position as he reached down to the hem of my top pulling it over my head. I lift my arms up helping him, his lips reach mine as soon as they where free from the silk material. Just a light kiss before he turns around and walks towards the wardrobe. Pulling out a shirt of his I am used to sleeping in. I stand up and slip my pants off, leaving me in my underwear. When he passes it to me I pull it over my head and it just about covers my privet areas. He has his back to me as he undresses himself. I could feel myself getting turned on as I look over his strong shoulders. Images of my legs draping over them as his heads between my thighs.

"Johnny I am horny" I see his shoulders shaking as his low chuckles can be heard. He turns to face me amusement in his eyes. As he walks towards me in nothing but his boxers. "You always are nowadays baby" his hands go to my hips as he guilds me backwards. I look up at him with pleading eyes as my fingers roam over his abs. I could never get bored of the feel of them. "I can't help it" I say as I stand on my tip toes knotting my fingers into his hair. He bends down as he kisses my lips, his guilds me back slowly till my back lightly hit the covers. His lips move away from mine then he stands and moves to the foot of the bed. He smirks at me as he kneels on the edge and I spread my legs for him. No shame in me as I do so, I know what I want and so does he as he places his thumb on my clit. "Johnny please don't tease me, just lick me already" a low growl can be heard from his lips as his head ducks down out of my sight. "Oh god yes, right mmmm" I moan out as his tongue works magic on my sensitive nerves. The sound of him licking and sucking my pussy send me crazy I loved the noises he made. Like he was enjoying every part of me. My thighs start to shake as he brought my closer and closer to my needs. His hands slowly came over the bump that was blocking me from seeing him. They stayed there as he ran small circles around my belly button. His tongue drove into me and I exploded. Clamping around it. I moaned so loud not even caring who heard me. He grunts in approval. As he gets to his knees looking over at me as he licks his lips. Bending his head down he places a light kiss on my swollen belly. "Feel better baby" my eyes are closed but I smile and nod my head.

Ever since I had gotten pregnant I had done nothing but want sex. Johnny never complained tho, he said he loved hearing me moan out his name. Tho them words drove me crazy with need. I had become some sex crazy person. I feel his cock then and my eyes open as he lightly pressed into me "I won't go deep, don't want to hurt the baby" I role my eyes at him as I move my hips forward. "Johnny I need you" he don't waste time as he rocks into me slowly. Oh god this man was going to drive me crazy. My hormones where driving me crazy all I could think about was "oh yes Johnny, oh god, sooooo -- ahhhhh." His picks up speed a little as his hands cups my breast rubbing my nipple as another wave crashes through me.

His other hands stays on my belly as he moves his hip a little faster, his face showing me how close he was. "Cum Johnny, cum inside of me" he groans out as he pushes forward a little more. Then I feel his warm seed, squirt after squirt. He breathes heavy as he looks down at me, I watch him stand up on shaky legs as he goes into the bathroom. Returning moments later with a warm washcloth in his hands. He bends and cleans me up then kisses my belly looking up at me. "You ok, did I hurt you" I smile at him as I shake my head "we are fine, more then fine."