Doubts *

It took me a few seconds to reply back to the kiss, her lips on mine brought back the sweet taste. I was shocked at first I had just killed my wife and Franky. She did not look freaked out she looked turned on. It was something els this woman was something els. Rose the way her name ran through my head like a broken record. It was stuck on repeat. Her lips parted from mine as she fell back to her normal height. Her finger lightly running over the top of my shirt and down my chest. Her cheeks slightly pink, was she blushing. That made a smirk tug on the corner of my mouth. Then someone cleared their throat. I knew who it was straight away my brother. I turned towards him with a very pissed of look on my face. "What" the venom that laced my words would have killed if it could. He looked down at the ground "sorry boss just what do you want done with the body's?"

I looked down at the ground forgetting all about them. Rose had taken up all of my thoughts "just dump them in a hole." I looked at Daniel "you still talk to the graveyard keeper?" He nodded his head "yeah want me to give him a call?" "Yeah make sure their not found, and give him a bit more respect" I nodded to Franky. I had shot him out of anger he made Rose feel uncomfortable and that angered me more then it should have. I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. This woman was going to be the death of me I could already tell.

----------------------------------------

I was not sure what had come over me, what crazy forces made me jump on him like that. Was I crazy I must have been, well I was crazy I killed for a living. I bit my bottom lip looking down at the ground tuning out everyone around me. I could still feel the heat in my cheeks still feel my blush making its way through my body. My plan to get him to fall in love with me was still my plan. But I had not expected to feel such emotion for the man. For the first time in my very long journey I had doubts. Was I making a mistake, would I be able to do what I had to do in the end if I even got to the end. Would all my hard work be for nothing, I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the door opening. My head whipped up and my eyes got wider.

There stood the very reason I had made this plan, the very reason I had studied my way around a human body learning all it weak points. The reason I was taught how to defend myself. There they were walking this way the two men that destroyed my world. The Bros brothers, all doubt was erased from my mind. I would kill, maim and destroy anything and everything that got in the way of me getting what was mine, revenge.

My eyes followed their movement as the strolled across the floor their bulky figures taking up too much space in this already ever so small room. I felt my lips pull back to breath in a much needed air. I had not noticed I was holding back from breathing. I felt warm fingers slide onto my hip and tug me back into something hard but yet soft. I turned my head away from my pray and looked up into the chocolate brown eyes of Johnny. He looked confused one eyebrow raised at me, I could see the question running through his eyes. I allowed my expression to soften as I looked up at him a small smile on my lips. His eyes brightened up a fraction then they went dark again as he turned back to his men.

"I want this mess cleaned up, I have business to take care of." I felt his fingers press harder into my side as he looked down at me. Hearing his men's light chuckles I understood what he meant. "Go wait in the car Rose" he presses his lips lightly to mine before releasing me. I did not like been told what to do but I had to play along. Placing my hands on his chest I had to get up on my tip toes to whisper into his ear. "Don't take too long, boss" I let my teeth lightly bite along his earlobe before pulling away slowly. I looked into his eyes before I turned and walked away hearing my heels click along the floor. I almost giggled as I heard a low growl come from within his chest. "I want their bodies disposed off, this blood cleaned up, oh fuck you guys know what your doing just get-"

I smiled to myself as I heard him rush out the words as I left through the door. It was not long before I heard his own foot steps following after mine. My smile grew wider as I could practically hear his heavy breathing down my neck. When I reached the darken room I waited for him to enter before pressing the buttons to close and then open the doors. The door had not even opened before I was been pushed up against the wall hands on my ass lifting me up. I gasped in shock as I felt my back hit the wall with force and his lips on my neck sucking and biting at my weak point. A breathy moan escaped my lips "think you was going to get away with that Rose?" He pressed himself into me and I could feel his hardened cock through his pants. His lips still biting and sucking at my neck God knows what marks his left there.