Truth Hurts *

I watched the tear fall from her eyes, I had no idea what to do. She looked so sad and broken. She said she was not in a lot of pain. Was she just trying to be strong. Placing my hands on the side of her face I pinned my eyes to hers. "It is ok baby if you're hurting we can find something stronger" I rub the tears away with my thumbs. Her small hands grip my shirt as she sobs, fuck what should I do "I am not hurting in that way Johnny." She sobbed out between short pants "Johnny I need to talk to you." I watched as her hands trembled as they gripped my shirt. Was she cold, no it was like 110° in here. Her lip wobbled as she bit it, oh she was scared. Why would she be scared. "Talk to me Rose" I came out sounding more like an order when I had not meant it to. She jumped like I had just slapped her, and I hated myself the instant her eyes closed and more tears fell.

Her eyes shot in the direction that doc was sanding "I need to talk to you alone Johnny" she pleaded with me. The way she begged me with her eyes I could not refuse, not that I was going to. "Doc leave us I will call you if you are needed" my tone went into one that was not to be messed with. Doc did not argue he stood and left the room, when I heard the closing of the door I turned back to my beautiful woman.

------------------------------------------

My hands shook as I held onto him, I have never felt so petrified in my life. I was about to tell him everything and I was scared of how he would react to me. "Johnny, I need to tell you something, please don't be mad at me" I looked up at him and he rolled his eyes in such a girly way. That I would of laughed if I was not about to tell him the truth.

"I did not just turn up here by mistake,- taking a deep breath I carried on- when I was a child I grew up in a happy family." He was about to say something but I placed my finger over his lips. "I had a loving mom and dad, yes they where perfect in my eyes, but I knew they was not." Memories come back to me as I talked about them making a smile tug at my lips. "Mom was so sweet a caring she would have done anything for me, dad was never around much always busy with work." Looking up at him I took his hand in mine. "One night when I was eight, I was in bed and got woken up by a scream so loud." A tear slipped from my eyes as I carried on. " I ran from my room looking for my mom because I was so scared, glass was on the floor and I cut my foot, but before I could scream out."

I sobbed as I tried to tell him what happened that night. "A hand clamped over my mouth, it all happened so fast Johnny." Whipping away my own tears I carried on. "My mom she was tied to a chair and there was two men, one was holding me and he made me watch as the other." Gulping for air I spat the words out "he raped her, I was forced to watch." His hands tightly squeezed mine giving me comfort. "The one that was holding me said sick things, said it was my turn next." His fingers pinched into mine but I did not stop I could not stop. "I was tossed to the floor next to my mom as they both talked to each other." He placed his hand to my cheek "Rose, you don't need to go on." I shook my head. "Yes I do Johnny you need to know, anyway I got away I ran because my mom told me to." He did not stop me as I carried on talking.

"I ran for so long, my feet and legs hurt, stones and twigs cut into my feet."
"I could hear them tho coming after me, I did not stop, kept running"
"Then I saw lights so I ran towards it hoping it would be help."
"I was wrong, so wrong."
"The car hit me and I flew over the bonnet."
"The next thing I knew I was waking up in a dark room."
"The men came back, but one was crueler then the other"
"He took my innocence in more then one way."
Johnny's body when rigid in his seat, his hands clamped down on mine.
"One night new men turned up and took me away from all that, but the damage was already done."
I placed my hand over my scares "that is how I got these." I shook my head as I carried on "I lied to you about Jordan Johnny he never gave me these scares." Looking back down I sighed "but someone who was working with him did."