Two Words *

Tap tap tap

My fingers hitting the table that I was sat at. Just outside the room that some of the most feared and most well known men sat in. They where having a meeting of some sorts. We where back at Johnny's house the thing looked  as good as the day I first saw it. You would never have guessed it was a war zone just over a week ago. The water feature in the main entrance was new and slowly starting to drive me crazy. The sound of running water making me quite frankly, about to pee myself.  I looked around at my surroundings trying to catch sight of anything that looked like a bathroom but all the doors where shut. Stupid, stupid, stupid if he did not hurry the hell up I would just walk in there and, scream. I kept looking at the door taping my fingers. I was not alone out here as well four men sat in chairs just like mine. Two from each guy that went inside their faces show nothing. Well maybe a little  annoyed.

Tap tap tap

My fingers carry on there normal dance of me trying to distract myself.

Tap ta

I looked down at the hand that was over mine, someone grabbing my fingers stopping my dance. Someone touching me, uninvitedly touching me. Following the hand that grasp at my own I looked up into the eyes, very annoyed looking eyes. "Get off" was the only words that left my mouth. "Are you going to stop?" He asked his voice thick with annoyance. Stop hell no, if I stop I will piss myself. "Do you even know who I am?" I asked him back, he looked me over from head to toe. Then back up again, stopping a little to long at my breast if you ask me. "Well, I would have to say some cling along whore" he replied with a light laugh. All then men around laughed to expect one who looked to be shitting himself looked anywhere but at me. I guess he knew who I was.

"Is that so, a whore." I laugh along with them moving my hand out from under his. "Well tell me guys would a whore know how to do this" I smirk as I have all their eyes fully on me. As I grab the back of the head of the guy who had touched me. And with speed I slam his head into the table.

Bang bang bang

The noise is loud with each thud of impact. "Would she know what part of the table to slam his face into. To corse maximum pain but show no broken bones." I ask as I hit his face against the table I let go of the back of his head as I grab his shirt in my hands. Pulling him up to his full hight I stand up. He towers over me and he groans with his hand on his face. "Next time don't touch, or you might find yourself fingerless." I lift my knee up and hit him in the groin and take a step away from him as I watch his hands go there.

"Rose" his voice sends chills down my spine and I swirl around to face him. His eyes go from me to the pathetic excuse of a man who cups his most precious jewels in his hands. Groans of pain coming out of his mouth. He staked his head as he holds his hand out to me I step over the guy who has now dropped on the floor in pain. And walk towards him. "Sorry boss" I say placing my hand in his "Rose, what happened?" I could hear the amusement in his voice, "well, I might have annoyed him a little and he might have upset me by calling me a whore, so I might have made him bleed a little and well yeah." I said turning towards the guy who was been pulled to his feet by his friend. All amusement was gone from Johnny's voice "whore, bleed, might." He staked his head from side to side nodding as he did then he turns to some guy. "Petter I expect you to handle this, - he points to the guy- this problem correctly, teach your men to respect what is written in front of them."

"Joshua, is a fool I am sorry about this Johnny, I will make sure he knows better next time." He turns towards me and reaches out for my hand bringing it towards his lips he kisses his softly. "I am sorry Rose, you are a beautiful woman." He smiles at me "beautiful and deadly" he chuckles and releases my hand. "You will have your hands full with this one Johnny" the other man laugh's. The two men turn towards their men and walk. And they follow behind them like nothing happened. With my hand still in Johnny's he pulls me towards the office door but I stop just before entering. He turns to look at me. I smile sweetly at him "I really need to pee" I shrug my shoulders at him as he laughs and walked towards another direction.

As I enter the room that was attached to his bedroom. And wow must I say his bedroom was perfect and his bathroom was bigger then my own bedroom. This man had money and looking around his house you could see this. I sight as I sit on the warm seat. After I finished peeing I wash my hands and turn back towards the door I open it and Johnny is laying on his bed. I smirk and I climb on top of him and straddle his hips. His eyes open as he smirks up at me. His fingers trailing up and down my sides slowly. "What do you do to me Rose" his breathes out. I lean down and kiss his lips softly I had no idea what I did to him but I knew what he did to me. He made me feel, lust, pleasure, pain, happy, sexy the list just went on. This man made me feel human something I though that was lost in me. Something I though was lost all them years ago when my innocence was taken from me. Lifting my lips off his I role over pushing my head into the silky covers, they where so soft I run my hands along then humming in content.

I am not sure how long I lay there next to him just enjoying the softness of his sheets. "Move in here with me" his words had my eyes shoot open and my hand still on the covers. He rolled onto his side leaning on his elbow and looked at me with lazy eyes. His fingers running between the valley of my breast. I looked into his eyes waiting for the punchline of his joke. But it never came. He had to be joking right, I mean he could not be serious. I placed my hand over his and threaded my fingers with his rolling onto my side I looked into his eyes. Searching for the joke but I saw the honesty in his eyes he was serious. I bit my lip lying back down with my hands over my face "Johnny, I - I don't think that would be a great idea." I bite my lip looking between the fingers of my hands waiting for him to say something anything.  

I was scared that I had upset him when he just kept looking at me. "Johnny" he stopped me by placing his finger over my mouth. "Shhh Rose, let me just look at your beauty" he mumbled as tucked a stand of my hair behind my ear. "You are so beautiful Rose, it is true what Petter said, I would be crazy to let you out of my sight." He bent down and kissed my lips, his lips lingering on mine before pulling back a little. "I can't have you staying anywhere els Rose" he sighed as he sat up.

------------------------------------------

Running my fingers through my hair I sat at the edge of the bed. I knew asking her to move in here was crazy but I could not have her out of my sight. Jimmy was right as well she was a handful in more then one way. She had trouble written all over herself. And after what I had found out about her last night I had the need to protect her.

"Johnny I fucked up, I need to sort it I have to fix my mistake, if I tell you." I watch the lump in her throat bobble up and down and then she sobbed. "I am scared Johnny- a sadistic laugh left her lips- me the feared bloody Rose is scared." I wrapped my arms around her small frame, she felt tinny in my arms. So vulnerable and fragile, I had never seen her this way before. Never though of her been this way. A possessive and protective nature was just brought out in me. And then what she told me brought back memories with just a name. Jordan Mathews. He was well known for been a big drug runner as well as many other things. Started out as a nobody pushing drugs to addicts on street corners. But within time he grew more people joined his gang and then he went to more heavy stuff. Prostitution, guns, explosives and more dark underground stuff. But for me the name brought back memories of my mother. So small but yet so strong, my father was into some deep stuff back then more violent and disturbing stuff. My mother was collateral damage I guess you could call it. I could still hear her cries and begs now in the deep dark places of my mind. Pushing them memories back and I knew that what ever Rose was in was deep. The way her arms tried to cover her scars I knew she had stuffed a lot in her life. Knew the sick and twisted thing that Jordan was into and was sick with the through of my woman going through them thing.

That is why I sat here looking at my hands. I needed her close needed to keep her safe. Needed to keep her within my eye sight because I knew what Jordan Mathews was capable of and I would not go through that again. Would not loose someone I cared about deeply. Her small hand wrapped around my waist from behind her head resting against my broad shoulders. "Ok Johnny" them two words that left her lips made me smile inside and out. She had made me happy with just them two words and she did not even know how happy I was. 

-------------------------------------------
Don't forget to tell me what you think..

Did Rose make a mistake saying yes to Johnny's offer?

:)