So The Rose Bleeds *

My eyes stay on her, so small and fragile in my hands. I tried to hold onto the bullet wound, pressing on it to slow the bleeding but there was so much blood. Woman screaming around me, men shouting out orders. But my attention was on her. Her eyes fluttered closed and I panicked more. "Where the fuck is doc" I shouted over my shoulder. "I am here" I hear his heavy breathing as he kneels down in front of me turning rose on her side so he can get a better look at the wound. He looks up at me, "I have got her" pressing something onto her back I move back to give him room.

Anger run through me as I look around the room and then I spot it. My men holding onto someone, he fights to get away from them but it is no use. He catches my eyes as he trashed around more in panic. Good panic you bastard because if she don't wake up. Your dealing with a lot of pain. Stalking towards my pray like a lion who has its dinner trapped. A demon like grin plastered on my face as I took long strides towards him. When he was within my grip I grabbed him by the neck feeling my fingers tightening around his windpipe as I squeeze it. His hands feebly try to pry my hands from around his neck. A sickening laugh escapes my lips as I watch the panic in his eyes. Eyes that start to widen then role back in his head. As I chock the life out of him. Dropping him to the ground I bend down and let the harshness leap out of my mouth. "You don't get to die that easy, I have plans for you."

As he gasps for air on the floor hands around his throat I point to him and glare at my men. "Tie this piece of shit up in the basement, I am not done with him yet." Zach seems to understand my double meaning behind that sentence as he send a bone crushing punch into the guys face. Before he pulls him to his feet and drags him out of the half empty hall. I spin around and look over to were Rose was before doc moved her into another room. There was a pool of blood on the once white floor. I needed answers I need to know who had enough balls to send someone in a room full of my men to do their dirty work. I knew deep down this man would not spill, he knew he was going to die soon as he was set this task. "Grey" I shouted out into the air as I hear running footsteps coming down the stairs. "Yes boss" he asked me slightly out of breath. "Are all the women safe?" Is my first question "yes boss only Rose got hit" he replied with a stutter as he mentioned my woman's name. I nod in full boss mode, repeating in my head that I could not let my men see me crack. No sigh of weakness.

"I want you to find Speed and tell him to find out all the information he can about our intruder." My eyes stay on the pool of blood as I hold my hand up, "I want this done quietly, do you understand." I turn to look at him as he nods again "yes boss" waving my hand for him to leave. I watch as he half limps out of the hall. He was a good kid I had found him in some underground boxing club him and Speed, they are both brothers and have been loyal to me from day one. I was not stupid this place had been put under double security since the last attack on this place. This man could not have gotten in unless someone let him in. I had a traitor under my roof, and I was going to find out who.

Walking into my office I sat myself down in my chair and turn to look at the faces of all the top ranks in the mafia. "I want information and I want it now,beat, blackmail, kill, I don't care how you get it." Looking at each and everyone of them in the room "this was a show of power, they got someone under our roof and showed that no one is untouchable." Picking up a cigar from its box I cut the end and light it with a match. Letting a puff of smoke leave my mouth. "I will tell you guys one thing, no-one gets away with what they have done tonight, not only did they shoot in my house, they shot my woman." All the guys keep their eyes pinned on me "and they will all die for it." I finish my sentence as I smash out my cigar on the table top. Not caring what damage it will do. "Anyone els have anything to say?" I look at them all silence is what met my ears. As I lift my hand telling them all to go.

Tony stayed behind lighting up a cigarette and holding the package out to me. I take one and light it up, I was not much of a man for cigars that was just for show. Tony knew me well enough to know that, his hand come down on my shoulder squeeze it slightly. "We will find them brother, and when we do, we will make them pay" I saw honesty in his eyes with every word he spoke. As he goes to exit my office I call him to a stop, he turns to look at me as I point to the half open door. "Close that" closing the door he turns to face me. "We have another problem Tony, sit down" he steps towards the seat in front of me and he flicks ash into the ashtray. "I have this place on double lock down, nothing and no one gets in without me or someone in this house knowing." I stand and pour two drink handing one to him "there is no one in this house I trust more then you, find out who and keep it between use." He stand knocking his drink back and nods his head "see it done, I have known Rose for a long time, she is family to me, a threat to her is a stab in my chest." With them words said he leaves the room closing the door behind himself.

Rose

Her name was on my mind, I had not heard any information on how she was doing. I did not even know if she was alive. I knew doc would take her to the medical wing, pulling my phone off the desk I speed dialled the medical unit of the house. Doc answered on the second ring

"Hello"
"Is she ok?"
"Boss, sorry I did not know it was you, she seems to be stabling at the moment." He sighed "I managed to get the bullet out but she lost a lot of blood."
"Will she be ok?"
"I can't say for sure boss, the next few hours are going to be critical, but I have high hopes."
"Tell me if anything changes"
"Absolutely boss, she is sleeping at the moment, I have given her pain meds and sleeping drugs, best to keep her asleep right now."
"Just keep me informed"
"Yes boss"

I hang up the phone and push myself out of the chair. Please make it baby I think to myself as I walk out of my office. I have one place that I need to be right now and that would be torturing that son of a bitch.

As I walk through the dark musky corridor to the only room connected. I hear the sounds of grunts and shouts, I had let my men play long enough. Now it was my turn, slamming the door open my men move out of my way as I come to stand in front of him. Blood drips from his mouth and his eyes are starting to swell from the beating he had received. Dragging a chair over to place it in front of him I take my black jacket of laying it across the back of the chair. My cuffs come of next and I hold them out to Zach, then I roll up my sleeves. I hear a blood thickened laugh come from his lips as he watches me. "Think I am scared of you,  you're not getting shit out of me" he smiles showing me he has lost some teeth. I give him and evil smile back "I know, I don't want shit from you" I punch him in the face, watching his head whip to the side. "I am here just to watch you slowly painfully die, that is all I want your death." I punch him again watching the blood spray across the room. "And even when you beg for it, I won't give in to your wishes, I am going to beat you so hard that your mother will feel it." I punch him again and then again hearing his grunts and watching his head go from side to side.

He was out cold so I stopped hitting him. And walked over to wear a bucket of water sat dumping my bloody split hands into it. Washing his blood and my own of, pulling my hands out of the water I walked back over to my jacket and picked it up. "Call me when he is awake, I have only just started with him." I leave the room not even waiting for a reply, the whole time I was in there beating on him. The picture of Roses broken body in my arms was running through my mind. It only made me hit him harder with every punch. I had to go see her but first I needed to clean up. I did not want any part of that man near my woman. That included his blood.

----------------------------------------------

Oh Johnny is on the war path. He is not happy at all. So who do you think sent the shooter?
Let me know what you guys think.
:)