War (part 2) *

Lint put his foot down on the gas, I gave him directions to the place I needed to be. He slammed his breaks on as we pulled up right in front of the tall metal gate. They where locked but I could see his men in the shadows. I got out of the car holding my hands up to tell Lint to wait for me. "I know your there open the fucking gates" I looked up at the camera that was to my left. There was silence until Zach stepped out from the shadows. "Rose, what are you doing here" there was shock in his voice. "We don't have time Zach, get Shadow to open the gates" I put it as an order. He looked at me for a few seconds and then back at the cars. "I can't let them in Rose, I am sorry" I walked up to the gate looking into his eyes. "I am not staying and they are not coming in, I need my bag, if you can't let me in then get it for me." I pleaded with him with my eyes, then he held his hand up as I turned around to look at Lint. Placing one finger up I heard the gate slowly start to open and then Lint nodded at me reversing the car back. As I slipped through the small opening and walked towards the house with Zach at my side.

"How long have they been gone" I look towards his direction for a split second. "How-" I cut him off "now is not the time for questions Zach, just tell me." He nodded his head as we reached the door, " a few hours he told me to get his mom out of town." I smile "but she was not going anywhere" I finish his sentence for him. He looks down at the ground as I push the doors open and run up the stairs my back still hurt a little but I had to push through the pain. As my feet landed on the top step there was a person waiting for me I did not stop to say hello or to even look at them. "What are you doing here" her voice sent a chill down my spin at how angry it sounded. I just kept walking not paying any attention to the clicking of heels  that was following me. "I asked you a question" she screamed at me as she grabbed my arm. I turned around to look into her eyes noticing the people that stood behind her.

"I am not here to fight with you, I just want to get my stuff and I will be out of here, ok" I say as calmly as I can. She was wasting time that I did not have. "No it is not ok, my husband is out there he could be dead for all we know and now you show up." She pulls hard on my arm bringing my face up to hers. "He was trying to find you, to make his brother happy, look where that got him." If looks could kill I would be dead, because pure hate seeped through here golden eyes. "I though I saw it what Johnny saw in you but I was wrong you're worthless." Her would felt like a slap to the face, I saw her hand move out of the corner of my eye and my instincts kicked in. With speed I grabbed her hand and twisted my arm to release my other hand. I had her pinned to the wall "I may be many thing, but I am not worthless, why do you think I am here, I love him ok, Johnny I love him and I love Tony as well." Her eyes looked shocked and I am pretty sure my face looked shocked at my admitting my feeling for all to hear.

Pulling my shock to the back of my mind I looked her in the eyes. "Now if you would excuse me, I have got to get my shit so I can go kill the fuckers who have our men." With them words said I let go of her and turn around to face Mary who has her hand over her heart. A single tear falls from her eyes as she looks at me. I walk passed her and towards Johnny's room to find my stuff.

----------------------------------------------

"Seems like your woman is going to be handing herself over to me" he smirks in my direction. "I think I will have my way with her and then pass her around, she is a fiery one will have to tire her out." I don't react to his words as I know that is what he wants from me. I leave my face blank of all emotion. Tho deep down I am thinking of the many ways of how I can fuck this guy up. "Maybe I will even let Danny here, play with her I am sure he would love to be reunited with the one that got away." My anger flares within me but I can't show him he is getting to me.

No weakness, don't show it to him, it is what he wants.

I repeat the words in my head over and over again. My brother sits next to me his face badly beaten as blood drips from his nose. He starts to laugh "I can't wait for her to get here." Jordan brings his attention back to Tony "what was that" he spits in his direction. "I said I can't wait for her to get here" he laughs again as he straitened his head and looks into Jordan's eyes. "That way I can watch her fuck you up." My eyes stay forward but I can't help the smile tugging at the corner of my mouth, my brother had lost his mind. But still one for getting under people skin.

And that remark sure pissed him off as he sent a punch swinging in my direction. I blew out air as he punches me again. Feeling the light burn up the side of my rib cage. "I would keep your mouth shut or next time your brother will have his own bullet wound to deal with." He had been playing this game for some time now. If me or Tony said something that pissed him off he would take it out on the other brother. I just started laughing "she sure is going to fuck you up, you punch like a girl." His face turned red as he pulled out his gun and pointed it at Tony's head.

"Now Jordan, you don't want to mess up on our bargain do you." Her voice was like music to my ears. I could not see her but I could hear here. Jordan lowered his gun as he smirked and looked behind me. I wanted to do nothing but look over my shoulder and she her. She was stupid for coming here, I would have gladly given my life for hers and I knew Tony felt the same. But as much as I wanted to shout at her for coming I wanted to pull her into my arms and kiss her. I had never been so mad and happy at the same time. "So Rose, I hear that is the name you go by now."

--------------------------------------------

"You could say that, but what is the point in names." I wave my hands around and get a quick look of the room. "Nice place you have here, tho I was expecting more, let yourself go a bit." I took a step forward as I span around the room, "I mean, come on a man that is as well known as you." I point to the run down furniture "is this not a bit below you." I take another step forward and his gun is lifted up and pointed towards Johnny's head. "Take another step and I will put a hole in his skull." He grits out his words at he shoved the gun closer to Johnny. I smile at him "aww, now I though we where just starting to get along." I hold my hands up and take a step back "is this better?"

His gun lowers just a faction, as he nods to his men who take steps towards me. "I don't think that is a good idea, I could have their throats rip out in a matter of seconds." I point to his men who falter in their steps looking nervous. "We made a deal Rose, you for them, are you backing out?" He points the gun from me to Johnny and Tony. I shake my head as I step forward again "no I am not backing out, I am just a little disappointed." I sigh placing my hand to my chest "well I had hoped if I was handing myself over to you, it would be you who would collect me." I shrug my shoulders and I go to turn around then stop. "Unless you are backing out of the deal?"

He pushes his chest out accepting my challenge as he puts him gun back into it holder at his hip. Bad move. I think to myself as I watch him step away from Tony and Johnny and walk towards me. He smirks at me with each stride he takes till he stops a few feet away from me. "I am going to have fun with you" he laughs as he reaches out to grab my arm and pulls me right up to his chest. I don't fight with him. Now is not the time. I just have to buy a few more minutes, then all hell will break loose. He pushes me towards the guys as he points his gun in my back again. Pain shoots through me but I push it aside as I take small steps. "Look at them, this is what you gave yourself up for was it really worth it?"

I slowly turn and look into the eyes of Johnny his eyes are pinned on me a smile in them. I don't hide my own smile as I look into his eyes I let it plaster on my face. "More worth it then you will ever know" I smile as I look at him. Yeah sure he is a little beaten and bloody but he is still the man I love. My eyes then switch to Tony he looks like he has seen better days. He roughly grabs my arms with both his hands no longer holding his gun. He pulls my body flat against his as he slams his lips down on mine pushing his tongue into my mouth. I bite down on his lip as he pulls back, and back hands he across the cheek. "You are mine now Emily, you will do as I say." I hear a grown come from Johnny as he tries to stand pulling on his ropes that bind him to the chair. I look up at him as I lay on the floor, a smirk tugging at my lips. Danny stands behind him and hit him on the side of the face with the butt of the gun he holds.

My eyes switch to him as I push myself up into and standing position. I move fast as I flip my blade open, not missing the signal that me and Lint talked bout. Smoke fills the room fast as I knock Johnny to the side taking him down to the ground. Bullets flying everywhere as blood curdling screams are heard. I move my way over to where Danny stands looking dazed as he tries to see through the smoke, Jordan's voice can he heard shouting out orders. I stick the blade to the side of Danny's body, pumping it in and out. Enough to corse him damage but not deep enough to hit and vital organs. I wanted him alive, that would keep him on the ground long enough for me to do what needed to be done.

---------------------------------------------