Change Of Plans*

As we pulled up to my apartment Johnny suggested that it would be best to crash here for the night. The goons that had been following me around for the week where standing by the elevator. I had been quiet on the whole ride here. Just a few nods here and there to answer his questions. My mind was running with questions and plans. My plan was to disappear after I got that list. In the morning I planed to just vanish, go back into the shadows. And take action on my plans, I guess that has all changed now. I got out of the car as he did and took his hand as we walked toward the goons. They bowed like always, one even turned to call for the elevator. As it dings showing its arrival we step in, I reach out and hold the doors back. "Are you guys not coming up, might as well I got a tv and a fridge full of beer?" They turned to look at me with worry then looked towards Johnny. "Don't look at him for answers it is my place" I hear him chuckle at my side "come on up guys, she is right better then standing down here all night." They step inside as he gives them what they are looking for anyway answers.

Entering my apartment, light lit up the room. "Make yourself at home, kitchen is that way" I point to my left. My place was open planed living so I really did not need to do that but I did anyway. I watched as the guys walked over towards my fridge and pulled out a pack of six beers. Reaching down I grabbed one and walked away towards my bedroom. I needed a shower to get this blood off myself and to relax my muscles. I gave one last look over my shoulder and they where all talking away in my kitchen. I has some serious re-planning to do, I knew what I was doing was crazy. Letting my feelings get in the way of what I had worked so hard for. But I could not stop myself Johnny, he had worked his way in there, deep in there if I must say. And I was thankful for it, it showed me that I still did have a bit of humanity inside of me. Even if it was just a small piece.

The door to my bathroom opened as I wrapped a towel around myself, his fingers on my hips pulling my damp body to his chest. "You smell of strawberries" he inhaled a breath as he spoke. I turned in his hold relishing the feel of his warmth on my skin. I wanted him again I could get enough of this man. Standing on my black painted tiptoes I kissed his lips lightly. "I have a job to do tomorrow" I said in between featherlight kisses. He pulled back at my words, looking into my eyes "I never asked you to do anything?" He questioned me I shook my head. "No you never, but I still have to do it Jonny." I stepped out of his hold and turned towards the steamed mirror. "What job is this then" I could see his reflection looking at me with annoyance. Brushing my wet tangled hair I bit my lip "Johnny do we really-" I was cut of by him turning me and leaning into me my back painfully digging into the counter behind me. "What job Rose, I want to know now" his brown eyes growing inpatient with my lack of response.

Sighing I took a deep breath "Johnny please, there are somethings that I just need to do without been questioned." I pleaded with him, looking into his eyes I watched as his anger got worse. "Rose everything about your life is now under my control, everything you say, do , even breathing is by my saying you can do so." He holds his hand up to stop my response and carried on " if your doing something I know about it do you understand now tell me what job?" I looked down as I let a tear fall from the corner of my eyes. His finger came up to brush it away "Rose" concern was in his voice as he said my name. I pushed my face into his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair holding me to his body as I cried into him. "Johnny I fucked up" I sobbed into him, " I have to sort it, please Johnny I need to do this." His stroked my back for a few seconds then pulled me back looking into my eyes "tell me everything."

Sitting on my bed with him looking at me like I was so breakable so vulnerable. I had told Johnny a complete lie, when I was in the shower I had come up with a new plan and I started it straight away. "I will fucking kill them" he breathed out. I watched him place the floor in my room his fingers running through his hair. Having to stop a smirk from plastering itself on my lips. I had not been stupid enough to tell him the truth but I had told him something that I knew would eat away at him. I know it was sick and cruel of me to do what I had done but I needed him distracted so I could get on with things. But I also needed to keep him close so I could keep an eye on things.

I had told him something I knew would eat away at him more then anything els. I mentioned the men that raped and murdered his mother. When he was a child, I did not tell him I knew of this small fact tho. I told him that they hurt me and blackmailed me into doing thing for them and if I did not follow through. Well then they would attack me in the worst way he could think off. As I said this I ran my hands over my stomach, trying to show him what I meant by the scars. Or how I had even gotten them. His eyes shinned with understanding and that is why he is so mad now still pacing the floor.  "Fucking kill them" he repeats over and over. I stand up and place my hands on his chest looking up at him through my lashes. "Please Johnny don't, your scaring me." I plaster a look of fear onto my face and his softens as he cups my face in his hands.

"Why did you not tell me Rose?"
"What and let everyone think I was weak, I am not weak Johnny." He shakes his head and brings his face closer to mine "I never said you was weak, baby I never though you was."  I turn my face from him and his fingers run over the bruise that had formed on my cheek from where he hit me. Out of the corner of my eye I see him cringe, then his lips lightly press down on it. "I am sorry I put my hands on you Rose, sorry I touched you in that way." Turning my head I kiss his lips lightly and then the tip of his nose. "Sorry I made you bleed" I all but whisper and as the words left my mouth I truly meant them.

I woke up naked in my bed laying on top of my sexy man. His hard member poking me in my belly. I hold in my giggle as it twitched under me. He sure is awake and ready to go I think to myself. But I can still hear Johnny's light breathing telling me he is so not awake. Just as that though left my head his phone rings loud and Johnny reaches over to answer it. As I look up at him and he looks down at me he talks away on his phone. Then another though pops into my head and I smirk up at him.

------------------------------------------

"Boss, they want a meeting." I listened to Zach on the other end of the phone but my eyes watched the beauty on my chest. "Boss?" I was pulled out of my concentration on her to answer him. "Yes, I heard you make the meeting" then I felt her kissing down me chest. "What time boss?" And then I felt her lips wrap around my cock. "Fuck" I groaned as she sucked me hard and fast watching the sheet bob up and down with her head movements. "Shit" I groaned again as she cupped my balls. "Boss is everything ok" I heard the concern in  Zach voice on the other end of the phone. "Yes, everything is fine" I said breathing heavy as she giggled loud. That little minx I though as I smiled I even heard Zach's laugh on the other end of the phone. "Sorry boss I did not mean to interrupt anything, I will set it all up." I nodded as I placed my hand on top of her head then I realised he could not see me. "Yeah, whatever I am busy."

Ending the call I closed my eyes and leaned my head back enjoying the feelings she was giving me. Hot lips sucking on me she felt great wrapped around my dick. Sucking and licking I gripped her hair lightly as I moved my hips towards her face. Her moans making me move faster. As it gets to the point of me fucking her gagging noises been heard, but her hands grip my hips hard not showing me to slow down my pace. I breath heavy and I was about to cum trying to pull her head away she slams her face into me looking up at me "baby I am going to cum." I breath out heavy pants this makes her work harder on me "fuck" I groan loud. As thick squirts of cum shoot out of the tip of my dick she keep sucking milking my dick but slows down. I breath heavy as I let go of her hair and lay back. She still light licks my dick and I watch her as she pulled back and swallows my load in her mouth.

Fuck that is hot. She crawled up my body and places her hand on my chest resting her chin on them. "Feel good?" She asked me with that sweet voice of hers. I smirk at her then reach down and grab her hips. "Come here" I pull on them and she sits up on top of me I smirk wider as I feel her wetness on my stomach. "Let me return the favour baby." I pull her further up my chest and then pull her hips so they are above my face. She looks down at me heat in her eyes as I swipe my tongue over her clit. The gasp that leaves her mouth makes my smirk grow as I suck on her clit her hips move and I groan with the taste of her. So sweet. Licking and suck her most sensitive area and hearing her moans of pleasure. Has me eating her out like she was my most favourite cupcake. And she sure is.

------------------------------------
I hope you lovely people are enjoying it so far. I am having great fun writing this and hope you guys are enjoying it as well. Let me know if you are in the best way you can.
:)