Info *

Hello just the normal as always. If any of my work relates to any other piece of writing out there. It was not my intention to do so, everything I have written comes out off my imagination making non off it real. All made up. If any of my work offends or upsets anyone then I am sorry for that. There will be spelling and grammar mistakes along the way. I am dyslexic so sometimes I find some words harder to spell and auto correct don't help always. Grammar that just conffuzles me totally. I do try my best tho so sorry again if that annoys you. Anyway less off the boring stuff hope you enjoy the story. Here is a little introduction chapter for you. Enjoy :) cover image belongs to its rightful owner.

18+ mature content.
-----------------------------

"Mommy Daddy" eight year old Emily screamed as she ran through the two bedroom house. Tall dark men where following her, her little feet thudding on the hardwood floor. Broken glass under her feet cut into her soles as she cried out in pain. Hands clamped over her mouth from behind, pulling her off the ground and into arms that wrapped around her struggling form. She screamed against this strangers dirty sticky hand but only muffled noise escaped. Discussing smell surrounded her as he breathed against her neck. He smelt like the brown liquid Daddy told her was bad. She cried salty tears sliding from her eyes as he swept through her darkened house. She kicked out in his to strong hold, whimpers and cries where heard. "Mommy" she mumbled against his hand, her mother tied to a chair, blood flowing from an open cut on her forehead. Her mothers eyes locked onto her own as she screamed out "nooo noooo anything I will do anything, don't hurt her please" she sobbed the last words. Fear in her mothers eyes as a man walked up to her and unzipped his pants. Emily had no idea what was going on but she looked away feelings inside her told her this was wrong. He grunted as he did other bad things to her mother. Things she desperately tried not to look at but the other man who had his hold on her forced her to watch this man hurt her mother. "Your next girl" his dirty rotten breath beat down on her. Her mother sobbed and screams encoded in the house as the man walked away from her and towards Emily. This bad man who hurt her mother pulled Emily out of the arms that constricted her and through her across the room. She landed next to her mothers naked body that lay on the floor bloody and beaten "Emily, sweetheart, run." Her mother whispered she stared wide eyed at her mother. Her words sinking in as she pushed off the floor, ran across the living room into the open plan kitchen. Inside lay her Daddy his eyes stone cold, he had a knife sticking out off his chest and blood pooled around him. She kept running her legs having a mind off their own, out of the house and into the garden. Their family pet lay dead on the grass tears streamed down her face as she ran and ran too scared to look behind. As the footsteps of the men chased her got louder till lights blinded her, bright light and screeching of breaks. Darkness took over her body, took over her mind. It would not be till she got older that she understood why this night had happened, what had happened and then she would want one thing only revenge.

-------------------------------
I hope you enjoy this story let me know what you guys think. So enjoy and again there is going to be mature content so 18+ only please. Enjoy :)

(Mature content, violence, sexual language, sex scenes, cursing/ swearing) and prob a lot more. So please again I know I have said it lots of times but 18+. I think this story is also privet now as well. Not by my choice. So if you would like to read it follow me and add it to you library again. I am sorry for this.

Don't forget to let me know what you think. Vote, comment you know all the good stuff.