Prologue: A Storm is Brewing

In the Hostess of Fertility, spirits were high as the Hestia Familia and its allies were celebrating the safe return of their captain from the deep levels of the dungeon.

Welf: Glad you made it back in one piece Bell!

Bell: Thanks Welf, but I didn't do it alone. I had help after all.

Finn: Now now, you should give yourself more credit. Not everyone is capable of surviving down in the deep levels under the conditions you were in.

It took a while but Bell was able to muster the courage to tell what happened to him down in the dungeon. His friends were shocked to hear what happened to him.

Bell: Still, I can't help but feel like I was just holding my partner back.

An elven waitress heard this and she felt her heart clench at this. Ryuu never blamed Bell nor was she made but she was unable to reassure him without blowing her cover. They had used the cover story of Gale losing her life in the raid.

Gareth: You were able to make it back in one piece boy so lose that attitude and enjoy the night. I doubt they would be mad at someone as kind as you.

Bell: You're right Mr. Gareth and I appreciate the words.

Hestia: BELL, BELL! You're arm is still in recovery right? Here, let me help you eat.

Welf: Here we go...

Welf rolled his eyes in anticipation for that chaos that was about to ensue.

Lili: Not so fast! I should be the one to help take care of Master Bell.

Hestia: Oh but you must be exhausted after that dungeon expedition. Let me act as a proper goddess and help my familia.

Lili: I already see through your ploy Lady Hestia! You're just trying to take advantage of Master Bell while he's injured.

They butted heads together while trying to decide who would feed Bell while Bell himself was trying to break them up.

Welf: Weird, I figured Haruhime would try to pitch in too.

Bell: Well she and Mikoto are passed out right now. I guess they're still tired after listening to my story.

While at another table, the Loki familia were also enjoying themselves while processing what happened to their friend.

Tiona: Man, I've still got goosebumps from hearing that! I want to go on an adventure now!

Tione: Ugh, you know that wasn't all fun and games. Didn't you hear how many times he died?

Tiona: Yeah, Yeah. But still, something like that should have made him stronger right? Maybe I'll get a chance to have a go at him soon.

Lefiya: Don't talk about stuff like that while we're in public you idiot.

Tiona: Like what? It's just a spar, what's wrong with that?

This left many at the table blushing. Yet while this went on, a blonde swordswoman had her mind else where.

Aiz: (I wish there was some way to help him. Bell has been an adventurer for less than a year and yet went through so much.)

Riveria: Something wrong Aiz? You're spacing out there.

Aiz couldn't help but feel bad for not helping Bell when he needed it especially after what happened with the Xenos.

Aiz: It's just that Bell's always going through hardships and I want to be there to help him.

Riveria: (I have to thank the boy for the change he's made in Aiz. She's hardly ever thought about anything other than gaining strength but here she is worrying about her friend.)

Riveria: And how does being absent make you feel?

Aiz: I don't like it. My chest hurts when I think he's alone and in trouble.

Riveria: (A small nudge shouldn't hurt.)

Riveria: Why not spend some time with him? A little break to get his mind out of the dungeon for a while.

Aiz: Do you think that would help?

Remembering all the times Bell had run away from her had made Aiz anxious about asking him.

Riveria: I'm sure he would appreciate it.

The elven princess told her daughter with a smile to which she reciprocated by hugging her mother figure.

Aiz: Thanks Riveria.

Riveria: Anytime Aiz.

And so the night went on and everyone enjoyed their food and drinks. The warm atmosphere in the Hostess of Fertility could be felt even outside. Yet while Bell and his friends celebrated, something else was happening outside Orario's walls.

A rift had been torn open and out of it came 12 individuals.

???: Stick to the plan, we can't afford to waste this opportunity.

???: Yeah, yeah. We all know how important this is and to you especially Albert.

The moonlight had shown 12 kids ranging from 4 to 16 years old. The oldest being a young boy with golden blonde hair and red eyes.

Albert: I'm sorry for dragging you all here because of my selfishness.

One of the figures, a young half elf with long blonde hair tied to a ponytail and also having crimson red eyes, stepped forward to put a hand on Albert's shoulder.

???: We help each other when we need it. Nothing will come between family brother.

Albert: Right. Thank you Alise.

Alise flashed a bright smile to him.

Alise: What else is family for right?

Albert: Okay, Orario shouldn't be too far but with our stats it should take too long. Now let's go make things right and save our father!

Everyone: RIGHT!!!

The family of 12 siblings marched on to Orario. Whatever they had in store, it would change the lives of everyone living in those walls forever.

AN: This has been an idea in my head for a while. What if Bell did end up having a harem and what if his children came back in time to see him? Why even comeback at all and what did they want with him?

I'll say right now that I don't really read the light novels so I'm sorry for any inconsistencies this has with the main story. I'm also going to make things up and change things around as the story progresses so keep that in mind.

With that said, thank for reading and bearing with my tomfoolery so far and I hope you enjoyed it so far.