Chapter 5: Family Gathering

All hell had broken loose at the boy's declaration. To think that the boy who became a stuttering mess in the face of women would be married to seven of them. Naturally, reactions were mixed. Welf and Mikoto were happy for their friend. Riveria proud to learn that her daughter was able to move on from her revenge and find happiness. Hestia and Loki were furious at the idea that their favorite children had gotten together. Finn was smiling along with Tione although she felt strange that her sister and one who she sees as her sister share the same man. She hoped her and Finn would reach that point as well. Bete just huffed and Gareth was laughing loudly. Even Mama Mia and the girls were happy for Ryuu and Bell. The mood was happy overall. Although in spite of this, one was the opposite.

Bell: Is that some kind of sick joke?

Bell said this with a dark look on his face and stared at the ground. His previous embarrassment vanished at the news of his marriages. The pub was silent. They had never seen this Bell before.

Albert: Bell, I know what you're thinking and I assure you that it isn't like that.

He tried calm Bell down but his words fell deaf on ears.

Bell: LIKE HELL IT IS!!!

Everyone was stunned. It wasn't like Bell to snap like that.

Hestia: (What's going on with Bell? Why does he sound so angry?)

Bell: Are you trying to tell me that I became some playboy that toys with the hearts of girls!? I won't accept it! This can't be right!

Welf: Hey, relax.

Bell: How can I relax?! I was told that I'd cheat on all these woman in the future.

Lili: Master Bell, please, it's alright.

Bell: No, it's not Lili! You put your faith in me and I took advantage of it! I'm disgusting, a womanizer, trash!!!!

Bell had tears running down his eyes as he berated him self for being unfaithful to the girls sitting with him. Seeing where this was going, Ardi got up from her seat and went to him.

Ardi: Bell, let's go outside for a bit. You need some time to cool off.

Bell: ...fine.

As much as he didn't want to, he and the half elf went outside to discuss the boy's future love life. While inside, Albert was dealing with the damage control.

Miach: What's gotten into him?

Hestia and Lili couldn't help but feel guilty. It was always them who called Bell a playboy and a womanizer and now the backlash showed itself to everyone in the pub.

Hestia: That was because of me. I would always become a bitch whenever I saw him with another girl.

The little goddess was crying at the thought that she caused her child to lash out like that.

Lili: This-  This isn't only your fault Lady Hestia. Lili is also to blame. Lili acted no better when Master Bell was with another girl.

Loki: Oi kid, how is your family even holding together if that happened?

She had a point. It looked like the thought of being with more than one woman was too much for the poor boy. The next thought in the girls' heads was how to fix this. Obviously the easiest way was to decide on one person Bell would be with. The question was who? Eina decided to speak her thoughts.

Eina: If it really bothers him that much, I won't push him to that decision. If he only wants one wife then he can choose it. I'll be fine as long as Bell's happy. I'd hate to bother you other ladies for my selfishness.