Chapter 2: Message from the Future

Last time...

Ouranos: Alright, you have my attention. What is it you want from me?

And now...

Albert: We have a request to make if you would allow it Lord Ouranos.

Ouranos: Tell who's making the request and leave no detail of your origins, then I will consider hearing your out.

The siblings huddled together to decide their next move.

Ardi: I think it's safe to just come clean. We will be here a while after all.

Albert: Fine by me.

Karmi: I can't wait to see his face when he hears.

They then separated and walked up one at a time to introduce themselves to the god.

AN: The things I write here are likely not true in the main story. I'm making these up mostly because I think it sounds cool and I'm sorry if people feel bothered by these in the story.

Albert: I am Albert Cranel, first son of Bell Cranel and Aiz Waldstein. A conjoined member of the Hestia Familia and the Loki familia and level 26.

Ouranos' nearly jumped from his seat at the boy's words. Son of the Rabbit Foot and the Sword Princess. As well as a conjoined member. However, the icing on the cake is that he is level 26.

Ouranos: If I may interrupt, what do you mean by conjoined? Also, how is it that you're level 26. I can tell that your words are all true.

Albert: I mean that I'm blessed by more than one god at once. Hestia and/or Loki can update my status. As for my level, after my father cleared level 100, the dungeon had activated some kind of reward system. The excelia people gained from slaying monsters of the floors higher was significantly greater than normal. The average adventurer was now level 4 rather than level 1 now. Level 10 was actually possible with this. I mean, everyone except Eileen and the twins is higher than level 10.

The god looked between all the children dumbfounded by what he said.

Ouranos: (That powerful and at their age.)

Ouranos: If that is the case, then what levels are all of you?

Alise: I'm Alise and I'm level 25.

Ardi: My name's Ardi and I'm level 17.

Ouranos: How is it you have those names?

The god questioned how these two had the same names as the deceased adventurers from the past.

Alise: You're familiar with Gale correct?

Ouranos: The criminal who died recently? Yes, I remember that child.

Alise: Well, one she isn't dead. Dad lied about that.

Ouranos already heard what happened from Fels but he would humor the girl anyway.

Alise: Two, I know her because she's our mother.

Ouranos: Bell Cranel and Gale are married and had children?!

Alise: Six to be precise. Me, Ardi and the two twins all came from the two of them.

Ouranos: You are aware that should the guild find out about this they will hunt her down for her bounty anyway.

Alise: Is that supposed to intimidate us? Dad took on the entire city for an entire race of talking monsters. You know all too well about that so what's the guild and one woman?