Chapter 9: Long Awaited Visit and A New Skill

Everyone woke up, eager to resume their training. The leaps in stats they got from last time raised the morale to new heights. Welf and Mikoto were figuring out what to do for their amazing feat while Lili and Haruhime wanted to raise their stats as quickly as possible so they didn't fall behind. Bell was happy his friends would be able to keep up and he didn't feel like they were being treated unfairly. Alise came down with the twins to discuss the plan for the day.

Alise: Since my brother wants to spend more time with his girl, I'll be taking you four with me for training. The twins will be tagging along as well.

Albert: Thanks, Alise.

Alise: It's fine, I wanted to spend some time with them anyway.

Syrene: This is gonna be fun!

Riis: Yeah!

Lili: Let's all do our best today.

Everyone: Right!

Lili and Haruhime said their goodbyes to Bell.

Lili: Lili will do her best to catch up with you.

Bell: I know you will.

Haruhime: Keep that thing hard for me until I return.

Take 2

Haruhime: We'll be safe so there's no need to worry about us.

Bell: Still, be careful down there.

He gave them both a kiss and they felt their energy spike. The two squealed before dashing out to meet the dungeon head on.

Welf: We'd better catch up with them. See you later.

Bell: Bye everyone.

They left and there was only Bell and Ardi. Albert had left along with the others to spend the day with Wendy. Wallace went with Hephaestus to get work done with her for the familias. Two divine smiths would be able to pump out orders left and right. This now left Bell with a few options.

Bell: Wanna check in with your mom, Ardi?

Ardi: Sure, I'm think she'd like to see you too.

Bell: (I know I do.)

They made their way to the Hostess of Fertility and everyone was getting ready to open. Anya saw the two and let them inside.

Anya: Morning white hair, nya.

Bell: Hi Anya, is Ryuu around?

Anya: She's in the kitchen, nya.

Bell: Thank you.

Bell and Ardi went to the kitchen and found her helping May prepare for the afternoon. Ryuu nearly dropped the food she was carrying when she saw Bell through the doorway. She was still a bit nervous about their new relationship and her face flushed but she had a smile on her face when she saw him again.

Ryuu: Bell, hello.

Bell: Morning.

Ardi: Morning, mom.

She gave the elf a hug which Ryuu returned. The two smiled before Ryuu asked Bell about the visit.

Ryuu: What brings you here?

Bell: We just came to drop in and say hi. I wish could have come to visit sooner but training and familia business got in the way, sorry.

Ryuu: It's no problem, I'm glad you guys are getting a better grip as a high rank familia.

Bell: Well, Eina hasn't processed the kid's statuses yet so no one knows how strong they are. At least, not exactly.

Ryuu: Anything else you're here for? Syr is out for today so she couldn't make lunch for you.