Reboot Incoming

So, I think I've put this off for long enough. I looked and saw the last time this updated was before January. Sorry to say, but this version isn't going to continue. There are just too many flaws that I can't find a way around to fix it in a way that I like. As such, I'll be doing a reboot of this story. First, I'm not deleting this as this has lots of sentimental value being my first story along with it being a reminder of how much worse I used to be.

Onto the reboot itself. Like I've said before, the idea and most characters will remain the same. Though, I'll be making some changes. Those changes are directly because of the problems the original had. The first of those would be the kids. I agree with many who say there really weren't enough and that the balance was awful. As a result, I'll be making more of them for the othes. As for the appearances they make, you'll have to wait and see. For the harem, this is my chance to add a few more that weren't there before. When I post the clarifications, you'll see. The plot at the beginning should follow the same flow, but I'll be making some minor changes to that as well.

I think that's all I have for now. The way I'm seeing this new version, I feel the story should flow a little better and the characters as a whole should be treated more fairly. Thank you to everyone who supported this first story of mine. I hope you enjoy the reboot when it comes out.