Question

So, this has been on my mind for a while, I'm not sure if I should continue with this. Honestly speaking, I was testing the waters of writing with this story, so some things aren't perfect. After rereading, there are some things I wished I did differently. It was my first story, so it naturally would have the most flaws, at least I think. I remember when I first started, I hardly went back to check for typos (I still don't). There were some who enjoyed this story and I don't want to take it away from them. Though, I'm just not entirely sure if I'm happy with how it is so far. I'm also not sure about how you guys feel about this story as a whole.

I want to ask you people, should I keep writing this story? I'll wait a while and work on my others while you think about this. I'm also curious as to your opinions of this. I still have plans for this idea, but I plan to execute them differently from this one.

If this ends up being scrapped, I plan to do a reboot of this story with a different pacing. The characters and idea will mostly stay the same, but there will be some changes.

And that should be it. I would appreciate it if you guys leave your thoughts in the comments. Also, the next chapter of Universes and Reactions is almost done. Thank you for taking time to read this.