Chapter 7: Our Next Play

The morning sun rose over Hearth Manor as everyone began to greet the day. Now joined by Albert, Haruka and the half elves, breakfast would take longer. This time, it was in the hands of Haruhime and Mikoto. In the middle of it, Haruka walked in and went to help the two. They smiled and welcomed the little girl. The smiles vanished and transformed into surprise as the girl kept pace with Haruhime and perfectly recreated the dishes for breakfast. Haruhime patted the girl's head and felt proud that she picked up this trait of hers.

A few minutes past and as the food was finishing, Bell and the others came down to eat.

Bell: Morning.

Mikoto: Good morning, Sir Bell.

Haruka: Morning, Dad!

Haruhime said nothing at first before walking up to Bell and kissing his cheek.

* Kiss*

Haruhime: M-Morning, B-Bell.

Both their faces were red, but they had smiles as their minds were still fresh from last night.

Bell: Morning, Haru.

She blushed at her nickname as happiness filled her heart. Their new lives together were just beginning. Lili saw everything and walked in to greet everyone along with Welf and Hestia.

Lili: Bell, good morning!

Seeing that this would become common, he leaned down to place a kiss on her forehead.

Bell: M-Morning, Lili.

Welf: Woo, smooth Bell. Already being a model husband.

All three couldn't help but blush at this. Next, the rest of the kids came down.

Albert: Morning everyone.

Welf: Morning, Albert. So, what's the plan for today.

Albert: We'll begin training all of you right away.

Alise: First thing's first, we need to assess your current abilities. So me and Albert will fight you all.

Bell: Should we invite Ais and the others?

Ardi: Maybe we should. It could help in the future if they get stronger too.

And so, Bell went to invite them. He was welcomed by Tiona who just gave him a hug before she led him to Finn. Ais met him with a smile and Lefiya had the respect to at least wave. She was still unsure about her actual feelings to Bell at the huge reveal. When asked, Finn decides that it was best to accept their invitation. They all met back up with the others back at Hearth Manor. Loki decides to come as well to watch them train.

Hestia: So, how's this gonna work?

Alise: We'll fight you guys in groups. Make your teams and we'll decide who you'll be fighting.

First up was Ais, Lefiya and the Hyrute twins vs Alise.

Next was Bell, Welf, Mikoto, Lili and Haruhime vs Albert and Haruka.

Last would be Finn, Gareth and Riveria vs Ardi.

Alise: Okay, you four come at me with your best.

With that, Ais made the first move.

Ais: <Awaken> Tempest!

She used her wind magic right away. Going all out right from the start would be their best bet. Tione and Tiona charged from two different sides. They would try to overwhelm her in a 3v1 fight while Lefiya chants her spells.