Chapter 3: Plight of the Trickster Familia

The meeting had gone smoothly enough and Albert was satisfied. Now was the task of telling his past family about their future. The meeting itself had taken around half an hour so Bell and his familia were still outside waiting for them as Royman asked Bell to stay since the boy was able to peacefully negotiate with them. The siblings returned back outside and saw Bell again.

Bell: Did everything go fine in there?

Albert: It did in fact. I know we just met and all but may I ask that your familia meet us in the Hostess of Fertility later this evening? There is something we want to discuss with you all.

Bell looked to everyone else for their thoughts on the proposal.

Bell: Well?

Welf: I guess it's fine if everyone else it alright with it.

Lili: If it explains everything properly than Lili will be sure everyone is present.

Haruhime: I-I have no objections.

Mikoto: Nor do I.

Bell: So we're in agreement then. We'll see you there.

Albert smiled and thanked Bell for agreeing to his request before taking his siblings and leaving. As they left Bell went to Eina to request her presence as well. She said it was fine since having a guild official as a witness would be useful. With that Bell and his friends went into the dungeon for the day.

The siblings found a quiet place to rest before discussing their next move. That was when Celdia decided to speak up.

Celdia: Perhaps we should split up for this. We could all apply for the familias and then invite them to the Hostess and explain the future for them there. Two birds with one stone.

Alise: That's a pretty good idea.

Celdia puffed out her chest at her sister's praise.

Albert: So then, who wants to go where?

Celdia: I guess where each of our mothers are. So me, Karmi and Ariel will go to Loki.

Albert: Then Me, Haruka and the rest will go to Hestia.

Eileen: I will also apply at the guild. They must still be I rough shape with only mom there.

She laughed to herself a little at the thought of the mountain of paper work Eina had to go through.

Albert: If everyone knows what they're doing then let's go and meet back up and the Hostess tonight.

Everyone: Right!!!

Alise: Albert, I'll catch up with you guys. Ardi and I will go to the Hostess early to rent the place out for the night.

Albert: Okay then, best of luck to everyone.

With that, everyone split up to complete their respective parts of the plan. First was Celdia's side. The trio had made it to the gates of the Twilight Mansion and  went to apply for the familia.

Ariel: Excuse us, we'd like to apply for the Loki Familia.

The girls had lucked out as one of the guards on duty this time was Raul. When he saw the girls, he thought he was being pranked. Each of them bore a striking resemblance to Aiz, Tiona and Lefiya but that thought was crushed as each girl was shorter than them and had white hair.

Guard: This isn't a place for kids, now get lost before-

Raul: Hold it. Someone told me earlier that a bunch of white haired kids were causing trouble at the guild earlier. If this is them then we should at least get the captain out here.