Chapter 13: Plans for the Dive

We now find ourselves in Finn's office in Twilight Manor where the executive of the Loki familia were planning on how to approach the next set of floors.

Finn: So far, the plan will be like the last time, we will go in two groups. One will stay in the middle floors while the first group will camp of floor 50.

Bete: One things for sure, the girls should come with us.

Gareth: The lad's right, those three got all the muscle we'll need down there.

Finn: Agreed, all three of them were eager to join us anyway so no harm done. Tione, they should be in their way back now so can you bring them here as well?

Tione: Leave it to me!

The girl left and went to find them.

Finn: As always, I plan to bring Tsubaki with us along with Raul and Lefiya.

Raul: So, me and Lefiya will be supports?

Finn: Correct.

Lefiya: We will do our best!

Riveria: Good, now we should plan what to equip ourselves with.

*Knock* *Knock*

Tione: I'm back!

Finn: Enter.

The door opened and the amazon returned with the three.

Karmi: We're here!

Finn: Good, right now we're putting the finishing touches of the expedition plan.

Riveria: Since you three are from the future, you would know of any major dangers that can appear in the deep levels.

Celdia: We do, we've been on deep dives before so we can let you know of what appears down there.

Tiona: How about any troublesome monsters?

Ariel: There are those.

Ais: So, what are they?

Celdia: Well first off, you should know of the dungeon's defense mechanism.

Bete: Defense mechanism?

Karmi: Uh huh, it'll spawn a dangerous monster if you break the dungeon too much.

Finn: And where does this monster spawn.

Ariel: That's the thing, it can spawn anywhere and it gets stronger the deeper you go.

Celdia: Yeah, it the same monster that wiped out the Astraea familia a long time ago.

Loki: So that's how her girls were killed. So, what do you know about it.

Celdia: Well, first it's known as a Juggernaut. It's a quadruped monster made of bones.

Karmi: They're really tough and they're fast too. Their claws can cut through some of the toughest armor out there.

Everyone who heard this the first time understood how the Astraea familia lost to this thing. Already it sounded like a fearsome adversary.

Finn: In that case, we'll have to cut off it's movements while the mages chant their spells.

Ariel: Bad idea...

Bete: Why's that?

Celdia: Because it's bone armor can reflect magic. Even worse is that there's no magic stone.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Tiona: How do you beat this thing then?!

Celdia: You'll have to crush it's armor then overwhelm it like any other floor boss.