Chapter 1: The Rabbit's Nest

It had been a long night and the Hestia familia was still recover from the festivities. Bell was awake making breakfast while Welf, Mikoto and Hestia were fighting off a hangover from all the drinking they did back at the Hostess. He turned his a attention to the  kitchen door opening.

Haruhime: Good morning Master Bell.

The Hestia Familia's renard was in much better shape compared to her familia members since she hadn't drank any alcohol last night

Bell: Ah, good morning Haruhime.

Bell gave her a gentle smile, one of the things she loved waking up to in the morning. Although, it still tends to be a bit much as she finds it impossible to hide her blush.

Haruhime: A-Are you making breakfast? Let me help, that's too much work for one person this early.

Bell: Sure, thank you.

With no Lili or Hestia in sight, Haruhime would enjoy her morning of solitude with Bell while she could.

As the morning dragged on and the sun rose higher, the rest of the familia woke up and joined the two for breakfast. They talked about the party last night and asked Bell if they did anything embarrassing while they were drunk. Bell gave a sheepish smile and responded that nothing like that had happened to which they were relieved.

After eating, everyone geared up and went up to the guild to check in with Bell's advisor before going down. They had a late start as the sun was near its peak already so Bell wanted to make up for lost time.

Bell: Let's try to go down to floor 16. Miss Airmid said I could use my arm normally again. But I should take it easy in the dungeon.

Welf: Fine by me. We can work on helping Haruhime get used to fighting and coordinating better.

Mikoto: He's right, it's the perfect chance for some training.

The renard held a face of determination.

Haruhime: I-I'll do my best everyone.

As they walked down they could see a crowd had gathered near the entrance to the guild.

Welf: Wonder what this is all about?

Lili: Lili hopes it doesn't involve us.

Bell: Let's at least take a look and see what the problem is.

Lili: Honestly Master Bell, must you involve us in every little matter? This doesn't even involve us right now.

Mikoto: She isn't wrong. Maybe we should ignore it this time. You did say we should stay out of trouble.

Bell: I guess you're right.

When they got closer, they people's gaze fell on them and the murmurs they heard got their attention.

Civilian A: Look, the Rabbit Foot and his familia.

Civilian B: Are they relatives of his? They all look like hum one way or another, especially that one girl that was with them.

Civilian A: Maybe? I can't name many in Orario with the same looks as him.

Bell and his group continued walking will thinking on what they heard.

Welf: Do you have relatives? I thought you said you were raised an only child with your grandfather?

Bell: I am an only child.

They neared the entrance of the guild and what they saw left them with their jaws near the ground.

Albert: I said it once and I'll say it again, this is no concern of the Freya familia so back off and walk away.