My Start to Our Finale (5)

I woke up in my own house with a loud banging on the door, "Come on Tubbs I've found something I want to show you!" Ah yes the sound of Tommy's voice when it was still filled with happiness and laughter. I don't remember how long it's been since I heard him sound like that, am I dreaming? I quickly got up and walked through the door outside my cabin to find that I had magically gotten into my dragon riding clothes the second I walked out the door. Yup I'm definitely dreaming. "Finally, come on!" he yelled as he hopped on his dragon, a bright red montourse nightmare, and began flying up. I whistled for Benson and he flew from the direction of the feeding grounds. I quickly hop on and fly up following Tommy out near the boating docks that's where he landed on one of the rounded parts of the opening wall. "Dude I've seen the boating docks like, hundreds of times." I bluntly said through my tiredness wanting to go curl up in my bed sheets again to get out of the imaginary cold. "What do you mean we're not even there yet, come one man!" Tommy said looking behind his shoulder at me for a moment then flying up again on the outside of the mountain, reluctantly followed behind him.

When we finally got to a small ledge where he showed me the weapon. "I've been trying to get this thing out of the stone for ages and thought you might be able help me," he paused then began fidgeting with his sleeves of his heavy winter coat. "because you know, Wilbur's always out working on stuff and Techno came down with some sickness that is making his shoulder swell." Tommy quietly said not wanting to admit his distance between his brother and his father's best friend's well being, whom he considers an uncle. "Fine. Let's see what we got." I dragged out my words not wanting to spend my day like this. But just like that, I didn't even get a good look at the axe till XD came out of a dark part of the cave and grabbed me and the axe and jumped off the ledge. I heard Tommy call out to me but it was already too late XD's dragon had appeared and caught us and before we even landed on his dragon, he did his mind controlling thing. Then it all went dark after that.

Then I was at the final battle, the battle where I fought XD on his Alpha dragon, it was near the point where I took the very same axe, which XD called the axe of Peace, that ended up with me under his control that I ended him with. Then I did it, plunged the damn thing in his heart, having his body fall off the large dragon but unfortunately for me his corpse hit one of the Alpha's eyes. Causing the Alpha to shreak and shake so hard that I fell off but before I got out of the clear the dragon knocked me out making everything go black though I could hear everything around me. This is not the first time I've seen this dream. I was expecting the same to be caught and ride down to the ground on my fathers dragon while he thanks that's alive and well and glad that he caught me. Except that didn't happen, I heard a dragon fly by me and father yelling "Damn It! NO!" on the top of his lungs. I thought I was going to hit the ground for a split second, but then something or more like someone had caught me. The person gripped me with one arm hard around my back, and I could feel the person's chest on my face, his clothes were more cloth then armor or dragon armor. His hand leaded down to get a better grip on the very thick belt that I had worn, I wrapped the thing too tight around my waist that thing would never leave my body, and still do wear. I could feel and hear the wind moving by us really fast and the person's dragon doing adverse removers to get around the thin tunneled caverns. The Catacombs being one of the few ways in that wasn't blocked by the Vikings that were in battle. He must be an XD follower and the place I stay isn't my real home, it's all fake and a lie and- My thoughts were cut off when I noticed the air stopped moving as fast and the dragon slowed down to a gliding speed. That's when I felt the second arm wrap around my back, hugging me. I I was not expecting that I was confused even more so that it didn't feel threatening at all, it's like I know this person. In fact it felt safe, safer than I ever felt in my dad's, Tommy's, hell even Phil's arms didn't feel THIS safe when he hugged me. "I promise I won't let him or anyone else hurt you. Never. Ever. Again." His voice, the deep earthy voice that sounded so familiar yet I couldn't quite place it, I must have surely met them. Though before I could even think more about it I woke up in my hammock almost falling out of it.