SickBoo (13)

It's been three days sense Ranboo fell unconscious from saving that kid from the ocean. Well he been in and out of consciousness according Niki but he hasn't been responsive nother the less. Not only that but neither of the chefs will let me see him. My father should know better to just tell me if someone is dieing, or it might be "Oh he's sick with something he hasn't had before and we don't know what his endermen side of him will do." bunch of bullshit if you ask me. 

"Come on Tubs for old times sake?" Tommy asks as I lean on one of the entry post for the dining hall looking in the direction of Ranboo's cabin. "No Tommy I don't feel like it," I said now looking over to my best friend. "Something doesn't feel right." "Yeah you got a point there. It's almost like I feel impending doom or dread, a lot like when the XD and their bitches were out and causing a rucks." Tommy commented nodding his head in agreement. "Well if you change your mind about shaking off the feeling, Imma go help Puffy." "Your helping her so you can get out of the cold and be with the flowers." I teased him as he was waving me off sending me a death glare after what I said processed through his head. I decide to go take a visit to Phil's house. 

I went straight into the back with the babies den most of them were out some, most of the lazy ones, are sleeping about. I went in and sat on my hammock, taking my dragon mask off and setting in on the ground. After getting settled in the hammock I began to daydream, thinking about past events, Ranboo being a big part of it. Till things began to change, the room suddenly got darker and I could see what I thought was the moon shinning in through the roof "window". "What the? It can't be that long already." I said still looking at the roof and proping myself up from the hammock; but in doing so I realized that this place was not the babies den. In fact on a wooden twin bed frame with purple covers lay Ranboo, but he was not alone. A solid void black female enderman sat beside him in a metal chair. She has brilliant emerald eyes that had a soft look of remorse and care. She was dressed in battle armor of the end, netherite chest plate that covered her entire chest, with shoulder pads and leggings to match. Boots were made of old dragon skin, probably from the ender dragon themselves. The female was holding Ranboo's hand gently in her hand, looking at him, whispering to him "It's alright my son, I know it will hurt, but please hang in there." Her voice was gentle but encouraging, strong. She then looked over to me her demeanor changing to soft and comfort to one of determination and encouragement, something you'd see in a military leader reading their men for a suicide mission. "Save him." her determined and stern voice echoed off the walls of the cavern and just like that I shot up from my hammock seeing all the baby dragon cowering in fear and the sounds of chaos outside.