Ocean Rescue (12)

While Tubbo was yelling at his friends Dream had came up to Ranboo with urgent news, "There's a kid that drowning in the ocean and the search team is having trouble getting him out, look I know you don't like water all the much especial in a new place but-" "Relax Dream. I'm sure I'll be fine. Me and Eye can find em." I said before Eye took off with a large jump and flew over to the large opening to the village. There I met up with Dream, again, but along with the search team of around 10 dragons, who when we got there apparently lost sight of him so we all began to fly just above the water and began scanning the ocean. When all of the sudden Eye dipped down underneath the surface of the water, and then shooting us back up out of the water, but this time with a small kid in-between their paws. " WE FOUND EM!" I yelled as loud as I could to others and began flying to the wooden bridge were we dropped the kid off, then landed. "Jesus Ranboo did they really take you under the water? We better get you inside quick!" Captain Sparlkes who was waiting on the doc for the search team to land inquired.  "Yeah that would be very much appreciated!" I resounded with chattering teeth and as fast as I could, walk to the cabin, because flying would make you freeze faster. But right after we got off the wooden planking of the bridge I began to feel light head and stumbled a bit that's when I noticed everyone's voices sounded distanced and forren to me. Then it all when black, and I did not feel safe.