Ultimate labs 2

Y/N POV: "This is creepy... Hard to see, too." Shuichi said. I suppose he wasn't wrong the room did look rather creepy, but that doesn't mean that it was a bad thing. "It seems like something that would appear in an occult manga. There's a tragic feeling here." Tsumugi said. I turned my attention to the candles as they were the only thing that was lighting up the room and there were so very few of them. "There no windows here... It get pitch black if candles go out." Gonta pointed out. "Ah, please don't put them out... I don't really like the dark." Tsumugi sweat dropped. "I can't imagine many people do..." Shuichi said. As I walked around the room I could tell that the floorboards weren't very stable. "Oh... This floorboard got no nails in it." Gonta said. "A-Ah, is that right?" I questioned. "Yeah. Floorboard just resting on top of crosspiece." Gonta pointed out. "I suppose it's not just my imagination." Shuichi said, looking a little uneasy. "But each floorboard is thick and they got no gaps between them, so it look okay... Gonta not worry about falling through floor all of a sudden." Gonta said. "But, it's pretty dark here... It's a little hard to see where we're stepping. And in the corner, there's a hole in the floor, so it might not be good to go over there." Tsumugi said. Other then a few details there was nothing of importance in the room. "It doesn't look like there's anything important here... Just an empty room." Shuichi said. "Oh! This not only empty room. You see three same-looking doors in the hall, right? All those rooms empty, just like this one. And they only got candles for light too." Gonta pointed out. "Ah, so there are three of them." Shuichi said. "Anyway, we no gotta worry. No reason we ever need to use empty room like this." Gonta sweat dropped. "True..." Shuichi said. "...I-I don't know, I could potentially use this, it just needs a little...design change." I said. "Then...can we leave soon? The darkness and this shaky floor are making me nervous. It's only a matter of time before the shutters burst open and a newspaper gets blown in." Tsumugi sweat dropped. "But...there are no windows, though." Shuichi said. 

I followed Shuichi out of the dark room to go find something more interesting. It's an odd choice for Monokuma to put three empty rooms with no immediate purpose, I could turn them into something more presentable if I work hard enough though. Shuichi and I walked to a door which had a rather colorful look to it, a rather different design to what the entire floor looked like. When Shuichi tried to open the door the door handle stopped halfway through. "Huh? It's locked?" Shuichi questioned. I turned my head to look at Kokichi who had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. "Yup, seems like it. I guess we can't go in." Kokichi said. "But why is it locked? The other Ultimate Labs weren't locked..." Shuichi pointed out. "Oh, by the way...this lab has some kinda rear entrance at the end of the hallway... But that was locked, too." Kokichi said. "If both doors are locked, how are we going to get inside?"  Shuichi questioned. "Nee-heehee... Don't give up just yet. Cuz I have a secret techn-" But before Kokichi could finish talking we heard the metallic click of a lock opening...and the door slowly opened with Angie coming out. "Yahaaah! Can I help you?" Angie questioned as she waved her arm in the air. "A-Angie...you were in here?" I asked the artist... "I feel weird chatting out here, so let's all go inside already, okay?" Kokichi said. He truly is pushy. "Come in, come in! Please come in!" Angie yelled as she politely let us inside anyway. Inside the Ultimate Lab there was a bunch of various art and carving tools laying around on the ground and on tables, most notably there was black paint that was splattered everywhere. "But why does this lab have locks...?" Shuichi asked the artist. "Atua has spoken... He says this classroom was probably made for me." Angie answered. "What does that mean?" Shuichi asked.

"Rise and shine ursine-!" The Monokubs yelled in unison as they appeared in the lab.

"I will answer that! With my sexy, beautiful voice!" Monophanie yelled. "Wait a second! We said I was gonna answer that question!" Monotaro question. "No, we didn't. Is your memory getting even worse, Monotaro?" Monophanie questioned. "You promised! Cuz I don't remember you not promising!" Monotaro argued. "That doesn't make any sense!" Monophanie yelled. "So what!? Just lemme do it! If you don't... I'll stick my hand up my butt, then shove it in your mouth and rattle your molars around!" Monotaro threatened. "Kyaaaa! That's unsanitary!" Monophanie screamed. They both looked towards Monodam who was giving them a rather intimidating look. "Oh! W-Wait, Monodam! We...weren't fighting! We were just messing around. Y'know, cuz we're friends..." Monotaro sweat dropped. "IT'S-FINE...AS-LONG-AS-YOU'RE-GETTING-ALONG." Monodam said. "So, what's up with the key?" Kokichi questioned. "Oh, yes... Angie's the kind of girl who can't focus on her art unless she's alone." Monophanie answered. "I must shut out all people and noises so that I can be one with the great Atua. Nyahahaha! Atua is much too shy to be one with me in front of people! So any room where I'm gonna make art needs at have a key, but... I'm surprised the Monokubs knew that." Angie admitted.